Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24508 Aug 7, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooooooa Bakarooooo! He tricked everybody twice.everybody voted for him.dont act like you didnt vote for him too.
The first time, who can blame us after the fleecing of america by the W and his croonies you cant blame anybody for that. The second time, ok he tricked us, but lookin at the candidates you guys put out. mitt, sharrom angle.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24509 Aug 7, 2014
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never voted for this clown. I already knew by listening to his jive ass talk and body language that he was a con man. A one time senator and community organizer. When he said "fundamentally change America " I knew he was a no good rotten bastard!
Same here. Many of us knew what he was before 2008. He actually turned out worse than imagined. A total disaster.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24510 Aug 7, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooooooa Bakarooooo! He tricked everybody twice.everybody voted for him.dont act like you didnt vote for him too.
The first time, who can blame us after the fleecing of america by the W and his croonies you cant blame anybody for that. The second time, ok he tricked us, but lookin at the candidates you guys put out. mitt, sharrom angle.
I have a great idea for you Progs. For 2016, elect Charles Manson. He was an organizer too, but I am sure that he will be more productive than Obummer and kill fewer people than the Clintons. Problem solved.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24511 Aug 7, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Detroit has been on the decline for 50 years.It has been building up for decades.Ithas lost half of its population. It spends more money than it takes in. It borrowed money to pay off its debts. What Kwame and his daddy did with the help of Bobby Ferguson. He owes millions to Detroit. They need an Emergency Financial Manager......to stop the cycle of overspending. In 1950...1,849,569. Citizens........by 2010 only 713,777. citizens. You can't spend more than you take in. Kwame was just a criminal raised by a criminal.......Karma will get them. I see where Kwame is still getting donations froma preacher. Kwame was a moron.......The Dems have a few. The Tea Party Hypocrite Christian politicians have to go. Including a lot of my own relatives that help run Texas. Inquisitor especially. He is a 5th generation SS, Texas Tea Party Ho! SS don't even elect a mayor. It is a political position of the "good 'ol boys of Texas. They use a pro tem mayor. WTH is that about?????
50 years ago is also the same time when the New Left Liberalism took hold on Detroit, MI too plus you are also right about Kwame Kilpatrick who was a corrupt Liberal Democrat too which most all of them are and is the reason why Detroit is where it is socially and economically.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24512 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny, deny, deny. Whatever fool.
Lie, lie, lie, tea bag fool.

But you don't me to get you started, eh?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24513 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
For 2016, elect Charles Manson.
Republican, but California too liberal to elect him.

Look for him to move to Texas where he'd be a middle of the road candidate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24514 Aug 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie, lie, lie, tea bag fool.
But you don't me to get you started, eh?
In your ignorant world, truths are lies and lies are truth if you stick to them long enough.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24515 Aug 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican, but California too liberal to elect him.
Look for him to move to Texas where he'd be a middle of the road candidate.
Well, he still beats that jug eared bag of crap that you voted for in the past two elections.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24517 Aug 7, 2014
I think you guys enjoy arguing.......and I like to watch you guys......popcorn anyone! Lol
june

United States

#24520 Aug 7, 2014
Perry wins
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24522 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great idea for you Progs. For 2016, elect Charles Manson. He was an organizer too, but I am sure that he will be more productive than Obummer and kill fewer people than the Clintons. Problem solved.
Charles Manson who wanted to start a race war? You would bring him up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24523 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your ignorant world, truths are lies and lies are truth if you stick to them long enough.
U.S. TRADE GAP LOWEST SINCE JANUARY.....Associated Press .(8-7-14)....Trade deficit falls 7 % in June after sharp decline in imports.......Which do you stick to?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24524 Aug 8, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Video taping farts is more fun...plus you can film at any location you want...will be doing a farting documentary on Davy Crockett and his fart escapades at the Alamo....
Maybe you should do a farting series on Mexicans. They use farts to propel themselves into your backyard, where you wait for them with an avacado.
You dumb liberal.

Location hidden

#24525 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? How does this help Texans?
I 2 spams, 2 clueless and, 2 nuts.

That means I have upset 2 liberals. YAYYY!!

Location hidden

#24526 Aug 8, 2014
Gasman wrote:
The video will help Texas in many ways...plus it will show the "truth" about Davy's flatulism and love for beans...
What? Like, you're comparing the heroes of the alamo, to south of the borderfags?

Lol, you will not win this war, petunia.

Location hidden

#24527 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>So gay people have the same rights as you do. Love is love as Obama says. Equal Rights is my passion. It still drives me. You are homeschooling your children. In school they will learn the truth. You can't hide reality forever shug!
Accepting kweers does not help Texans, it does not help Christians, it does not help America. It only helps kweers, who make up 1.3 of the US population. You mentallly ll minority, cannot dictate our christian beliefs.
Here, we tolerate you, so long as you shut up.

You could go to Iran, where you would be be-headed. Or to Nigeria, where you will be imprisoned.
Isn't it better to STFU and stay in the US?

Location hidden

#24528 Aug 8, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Generl Custer was gay you know...and a well known farter much like Davy Crockett...
What are you - 8 years old? How about I call your truancy officer and have him pick you up, to place you with other 8 year old farters?
You dumass, I think you're farting routine is more stupid than anything I've seen here.
Except you - being the smeller.

Location hidden

#24529 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those gays who are not flaming? They're not all bad, right? I mean, if someone goes to a party and experiments a little by fooling around, that's not terrible is it?
I really prefer not to hear about your immoral parties. Like gays, do what you want but, shut up about it.

Location hidden

#24530 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that Desi Arnez was gay? Lucy married a bisexual. I read that in Merv Griffins bio. So was Randolf Scott. Many people are and were Gay.....God would not want you to hate. Even Gays and immigrant children have a right to be happy. Please don't poison your childrens minds with.your brainwashing. I am a brainwashing survivor! Don't screw up your children.
Hollywood doesn't impress me. I would not consider my repulsion to sin as hate, I consider it to be plucking the eye that offends me.It is a sin, by what I've learned. I can't stop it so, I don't accept it. That's the best you're gping to get.
Jenks

United States

#24531 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepting kweers does not help Texans, it does not help Christians, it does not help America. It only helps kweers, who make up 1.3 of the US population. You mentallly ll minority, cannot dictate our christian beliefs.
Here, we tolerate you, so long as you shut up.
You could go to Iran, where you would be be-headed. Or to Nigeria, where you will be imprisoned.
Isn't it better to STFU and stay in the US?
Ever notice how gays say 'love is love' almost the same words we hear from pedophiles during therapy and that NAMBLA organization (North American Man Boy Love Association) which supports underage sex with boys and men as a loving experience that does not harm children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug 19 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug 6 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach (Feb '16) Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages