Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23534 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Janie

Tampa, FL

#24125 Jul 29, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I generally agree with you, but all of the Muslim men I went out with were quite unsanitary. They rarely bathed and took very poor care of their private parts after using the bathroom. I tried to convince one of them to use a bidet since he enjoyed me paying attention to his anal region, but he refused, citing some regulation in the Koran. But all in all, they are kind, decent, caring folks who simply see the world a little differently.
My Puerto Rican grandson just got back from Spain and Italy. He told me all of the women smell bad in Spain. He is 16 years old. Hygiene customs I suppose.
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#24126 Jul 29, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. I am fairly new single. I never dated a Muslim....but I worked @TGH. with many international people. USF / TGH.is a teaching hospital. My son is a supervisor there. In my family there are hispanics and asians. They are great people. I have known my SKorean DIL since 1988. We graduated nursing school together. It takes all kinds of people to make this world......but we are all human.
I agree. I had some beautiful, meaningful evenings with the Muslim men I dated once I got used to the smell. They are very generous since many of them come from oil money and love to shower their dates with expensive gifts. Most of them are uncut since they rebel against the Jewish way of circumcising, but you get used to that as well. I wish more Americans were like you, welcoming people with open arms and a warm hug.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24128 Jul 29, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I had some beautiful, meaningful evenings with the Muslim men I dated once I got used to the smell. They are very generous since many of them come from oil money and love to shower their dates with expensive gifts. Most of them are uncut since they rebel against the Jewish way of circumcising, but you get used to that as well. I wish more Americans were like you, welcoming people with open arms and a warm hug.
Thank you Becky. It is nice to meet a rational woman in SS. My grandkids are gone for the day. I try to help with the children while my children and inlaws work. School starts in three weeks. I am a Humanist........we care about fellow humans. It brings great Karma.........and I sleep well at night.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24129 Jul 29, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Smells, of course, are subjective. I remember the first time I went down on a woman because the odor overwhelmed me. It brought back memories of the time I ate too much fish and barfed all over. But once you get accustomed to it, you can harness the power of the smell and use it to your advantage. I encourage all of my lovers to douche with strawberry infused vinegar before lovemaking, because that makes eating them quite pleasant, like enjoying a fresh berry parfait. Perhaps the men of Spain enjoy the scent of their women's vaginas as is, but a Puerto Rican like your son would enjoy women who smell more like Rum or some other sugar based beverage. Good luck to him finding a nice girl.
. Is that YOU John. Lolololol. TMI!!!!!!!!!
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#24130 Jul 29, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. Is that YOU John. Lolololol. TMI!!!!!!!!!
No - I have no idea who John is. I just posted my thoughts from the heart in an unfiltered manner. I believe truth and honesty are hallmarks of any great discussion and any worthwhile society. Is John your former boyfriend or something?
Donnie

United States

#24131 Jul 29, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are good points but you forget that Michelle admires Angela Davis, a black militant from way back who is in academia now. I personally admire Angela Merkel, who went totally nude back in the day as a free-swinging, free-wheeling young woman before growing up to be Chancellor and leader of the World Cup winning nation. So the one Angela proves you can overcome youthful indiscretions because things are pretty damn good in Germany right about now. The other Angela proves that a leopard doesn't change it's spots, they just go into teaching to continue their radical viewpoints.
Yep you're right and thanks for the post.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24132 Jul 29, 2014
Subject: John Legal vs. Juan Illegal

You have two families: "John Legal" and "Juan Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in Arizona ..

John Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Juan Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 in cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....

John Legal:$25.00 per hour x 40 hours =$1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; John Legal now has $31,231.00.

Juan Illegal:$15.00 per hour x 40 hours =$600.00 per week, or $31,200 per year.Juan Illegal pays no taxes. Juan Illegal now has $31,200.00.

John Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. John Legal now has $24,031.00.

Juan Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.

John Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. John Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000..00 per year. John Legal now has $18,031.00.

Juan Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.

John Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. John Legal now has 9,631.00.

Juan Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Juan Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

John Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. John Legal now has $7,231.00.

Juan Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

John Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Juan Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

John Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Juan Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

John Legal's and Juan Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school. John Legal pays for his children's lunches, while Juan Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Juan Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. John Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age, John Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though John has been paying for state schools through his taxes, while Juan Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

John Legal and Juan Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but John paid for them and Juan did not pay.

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24133 Jul 29, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you had to get radical. I was a radical feministina redneck world........1973. Dr Martin Luther King Jr was radical. Somebody has to step up to the plate!
He wasn't radical....... The Democrats tried to hold him down...... It was the Republicans who agreed with him and passed the Civil rights act.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24134 Jul 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
You have two families: "John Legal" and "Juan Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in Arizona ..
John Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
Juan Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 in cash "under the table".
Ready? Now pay attention....
John Legal:$25.00 per hour x 40 hours =$1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; John Legal now has $31,231.00.
Juan Illegal:$15.00 per hour x 40 hours =$600.00 per week, or $31,200 per year.Juan Illegal pays no taxes. Juan Illegal now has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. John Legal now has $24,031.00.
Juan Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. John Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000..00 per year. John Legal now has $18,031.00.
Juan Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Juan Illegal still has $31,200.00.
John Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. John Legal now has 9,631.00.
Juan Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Juan Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Juan Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.
John Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. John Legal now has $7,231.00.
Juan Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.
John Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
Juan Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..
John Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Juan Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.
John Legal's and Juan Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school. John Legal pays for his children's lunches, while Juan Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Juan Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. John Legal's children go home.
Now, when they reach college age, John Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though John has been paying for state schools through his taxes, while Juan Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.
John Legal and Juan Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but John paid for them and Juan did not pay.
If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!
There are real examples all around.......
inquisitor

Sulphur Springs, TX

#24136 Jul 29, 2014
What does an "Imperial Chicano" have in common with a cue ball?

The harder you hit them the more English you get.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24137 Jul 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should go to a Klan website.
I am sure you have the site bookmarked, SpunkMonkey.

And I am sure they appreciate the work you do as pivot boy at parties behind the barn.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24138 Jul 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
He is getting paid by a knobpolisher like you who won't pay the American the $25 an hour plus taxes plus health care.

If it weren't for you knob polishers driving the parking lot around Home Depot looking for under the table labor, they wouldn't be here.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Looks like Juan got his $5 job out of you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24139 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is getting paid by a knobpolisher like you who won't pay the American the $25 an hour plus taxes plus health care.
If it weren't for you knob polishers driving the parking lot around Home Depot looking for under the table labor, they wouldn't be here.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Looks like Juan got his $5 job out of you.
You really are a screwed up mess barefool. I realize that you took NEA approved sex ed and that's the problem. Dix are for chix , silly fa__ot.

BTW: Keeping a pond full of suck fish is also rather perverted.
resident

United States

#24140 Jul 29, 2014
Who ever wins... it don't matter!!!
Imperial Chicano

United States

#24141 Jul 29, 2014
inquisitor wrote:
What does an "Imperial Chicano" have in common with a cue ball?
The harder you hit them the more English you get.
How long did it for Inquestioners mom to take a chi.t?
9 months.
The Imperial Chicano Wins again!!!!!! Inquistor started crying.
Losers

Eagle Pass, TX

#24142 Jul 29, 2014
Why don't you stop complaining and do something
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24143 Jul 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Reid is a real saint to you morons. Even if he tried to use the BLM to forcibly take land from an American rancher to give to China and line his own pockets.
I never said anything about Reid, and I see you're listening to rumors again. Your hero Bundy is an admitted deadbeat and hates the country. Just keep making stuff up and sooner or later you might get something right.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24144 Jul 30, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>House passed lots of useful bills. One man stopped them, Harry...... So you like SEIU aka Purple People Beaters..... Stay classy fubar and criminal...... You must also support those illegals getting raped too.......
I don't know what a "purple people beater" I am not a right winger like you. Truthismight is the one who wanted people to rape undocumented women, not me. Rape is a crime and Rape against people for political, racial or religious reasons , is a crime against humanity.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24145 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Since the USA was founded as a Christian nation, let's get biblical for a moment.
The bible states that we must treat the sojourner as equal and love him as our own.
The Hebrew meaning of the word "sojourner" is a temporary resident.
That would mean the illegal immigrants at our border, here temporarily.. We are to aid them and care for them, while they are here but, only until we can send them home.
It does not mean that they can stay here. As a matter of fact, we are cursed if we allow them to live amongst us.
http://www.cis.org/ImmigrationBible
I thought you said you weren't Jewish?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24146 Jul 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Obama and his DREAM ACT stuff that sent out the invitation. Bush had nothing to do with it. And remember this ...
The first thing Obama did after becoming POTUS, was to stop the fence Bush was building.
No one seems to remember this. Bush was building a fence but, Obama stopped it.
And now, Obama ignores the border crisis. It's the North American uNion and the erasing of our borders. I dare you to look it up.
Bush signed the law saying we couldn't send people home immediately if they weren't from a country bordering the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep 21 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug 30 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages