Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#24104 Jul 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, How witty. The Republicans declared that the party line was more important than the country, that is how low they were willing to go. Corporate welfare hell yeah, shipping jobs to China ,institutional banking fraud you guys love it, feeding the hungry or helping the poor not a chance even though Jesus told you too. By the way the middle class of our great country was created with the help of the unions.
House passed lots of useful bills. One man stopped them, Harry...... So you like SEIU aka Purple People Beaters..... Stay classy fubar and criminal...... You must also support those illegals getting raped too.......

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24105 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The invasion reached it's peak when George Bush was president, and OBT: the invasion of minors is because of the LOOPHOLE in the 2008 bill BUSH SIGNED INTO LAW.
Well, that's not true. The immigration/border crisis is now, under Obama rule, not Bush.
Bush hasn't been in office for 6 years. Can't blame today's mess on a Pres who has been gone for 6 years. Kind of equates to blaming Brad Pitt for the Salem Witch burnings.
Do you think he might have been absent?

Location hidden

#24106 Jul 29, 2014
Since the USA was founded as a Christian nation, let's get biblical for a moment.
The bible states that we must treat the sojourner as equal and love him as our own.
The Hebrew meaning of the word "sojourner" is a temporary resident.
That would mean the illegal immigrants at our border, here temporarily.. We are to aid them and care for them, while they are here but, only until we can send them home.
It does not mean that they can stay here. As a matter of fact, we are cursed if we allow them to live amongst us.

http://www.cis.org/ImmigrationBible

Location hidden

#24107 Jul 29, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is why I don' t live there. My relatives were Racist no doubt.Especially the ex mayor. Read about WTF his relative. did while Attorney General. Ever hear of Heman Sweatt. Read his comments on Heman who wanted to go to law school. See the movie " When I Rise "......... you can google.it. That is how I found out about my racist family. So my SIL is Cuban....but a Reagan fan and Repub. I am just happy he can vote these days. My grandson is half Puerto Rican. I told you my DIL is Asian and a dialysis RN currently dying of cancer. This. IS my family. Not the family who abandoned me. The City Counci is now stalking me while I gather my family history. The reason I use nina is the got my FB banned. Politicians have much more power than us nurses. But I am tenacious. Lolol
E
So, you think your family is racist and you're ashamed of them? Simple way to see that, who's more important - your family who is there for you till the end, or the promisers who lie to get your support and who will kick you to the curb, in the end?
An old adage that applies, a bird in the hand (family) is worth 2 in the bush (political family).

Location hidden

#24108 Jul 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Touchy ,eh?
No. Just accurate and, I know it. Lol, you know it too.What possible way could you beat me?

Location hidden

#24109 Jul 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you didn't stay up all night to dream up that lame response. It's right there with "man who go to bed with itchy butt hole, wake up with sticky finger".
Real brainy stuff.
That' funny,I guess. But, it's pretty gross.

Location hidden

#24110 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The invasion reached it's peak when George Bush was president, and OBT: the invasion of minors is because of the LOOPHOLE in the 2008 bill BUSH SIGNED INTO LAW.
It was Obama and his DREAM ACT stuff that sent out the invitation. Bush had nothing to do with it. And remember this ...
The first thing Obama did after becoming POTUS, was to stop the fence Bush was building.
No one seems to remember this. Bush was building a fence but, Obama stopped it.
And now, Obama ignores the border crisis. It's the North American uNion and the erasing of our borders. I dare you to look it up.

Location hidden

#24111 Jul 29, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Perry you imbecile, they are coming across right at the bridges. Stop wasting the people's money. The children are not crossing out in the middle od no where. Is an example of what you would do as president? Answer the Question, you imbecile.
Being that you're a damned Mexican, you have no right to call out our Texas Governor on anything. You have a right to go home and curse out your own Governor, though. Adios!
As a Texan, I want the border secured. I don't want any more of your needy cousins here and, I want illegal supporters gone, too. I don't care about your kids. I care about mine.
Isn't that how you feel, too?

Location hidden

#24112 Jul 29, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is because of the hotness factor. Latin women are hot and they have curves in all the right places. No man would want to be with a woman like a washboard when he can bone a hot looking broad with great big boobs and a nice tight ass. Plus, they are more uninhibited that euro broads, who don't like to experiment in the sack. Just my two cetns from the real deal here. Pure Chicano Republican.
You damned horny Mexican. No one cares if you get laid, except you. Your piece could just fall off and I woudn't care. You probably don't deserve a piece.

Go back to Mexico ans masturbate.

Location hidden

#24113 Jul 29, 2014
tng wrote:
<quoted text>
It is apparent that you do not understand the purpose of the national guards being placed there so I will try explaining this. The border patrol are busy handling the processing of those people coming here. They are at this time unable to handle crime. Guardsmen deployed on state active duty can act in a law enforcement capacity when authorized by the federal government. It is apparent that you also have no understanding of the crime that goes on daily around that border.
Theft, beatings, killings and robberies to mention some of it. These guardsmen know more about it than you do and they know what they are watching out for in the more remote spots. So let them do their jobs and now you know, they are not there to greet the children or any of them.
You can't explain law to a horny Mexican. All he cares is that his salsa gets dipped, no mind the TB. White women listen - Mexicans are too little for you and will never get a raise. Blacks screw around too much and then, leave.
You need a good white man. He will stay with you, respect you, be a good father to your kids and, always have a job.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#24114 Jul 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that you're a damned Mexican, you have no right to call out our Texas Governor on anything. You have a right to go home and curse out your own Governor, though. Adios!
As a Texan, I want the border secured. I don't want any more of your needy cousins here and, I want illegal supporters gone, too. I don't care about your kids. I care about mine.
Isn't that how you feel, too........?
I was talking to that imbecile perry not to his lapdog. Who cares about your kids they sound like pendejos like you, besides by 2046 your kids and their ilk wont matter as La Raza will be the majority. Its too late to try and stop it now. And we do remember the Alamo when it was stole. So you and your kids should bow to the war eagle now before its to late and we drag you out of here by your ears.

Location hidden

#24115 Jul 29, 2014
naina roth wrote:
<quoted text> The same with religious debate. It is just a theory and not a fact. I believe in science which is fact. Have fun today figuring out the world. I choose to spend my time in positive endeavors. Go to Church. It is Sunday morning. Lol. Seeya later gators!
To those who are Christian and believe in God, faith is fact. It is not theory to a Christian and, you cannot dismiss the belief as theory. What IS theory, is your assumption that God is only a theory. Rather, it is a convenient escape from the reality of God debate. If you don't acknowledge or agree, it must be wrong? Sorry, no. Christians are of one mindset, you do not fit in. That doesn't make you right, just makes you alone.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#24116 Jul 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't explain law to a horny Mexican. All he cares is that his salsa gets dipped, no mind the TB. White women listen - Mexicans are too little for you and will never get a raise. Blacks screw around too much and then, leave.
You need a good white man. He will stay with you, respect you, be a good father to your kids and, always have a job.
Stop crying already. This is exactly why white women come running to us. They dont care i dont have a job they even give me stuff and money. You guys put them on pedestals and cry when they leave. We on the other hand treat them like they want to be treated like women that they realreally are. They like to be abused kicked slapped spanked forced to do bad things in bed.

Location hidden

#24117 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout if I just go to American Klansman website and cut out the middle man?
I think you should go to a Klan website. Tell them about your opinions and thoughts. Then, give them your address so you can host future fundraisers with tea and crumpets.
Put yourself out there, babe.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24118 Jul 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You damned horny Mexican. No one cares if you get laid, except you. Your piece could just fall off and I woudn't care. You probably don't deserve a piece.
Go back to Mexico ans masturbate.
. You get excited talking about sex. Typical Christian........masterbation IS A SIN! That is the problem with you rednecks. BTW. AND is not spelled ans. Latte and hypocrisy......great way to start my day. Christianity kills great sex!!!!!!!"
Donnie

United States

#24119 Jul 29, 2014
On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

The statement further reads that the administration “wishes Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.” The letter ended with salutation of “Eid Mubarak,” which roughly means “blessed celebration.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/ ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really? Revisionist history again Barack?
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#24120 Jul 29, 2014
Donnie wrote:
On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”
The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.
The statement further reads that the administration “wishes Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.” The letter ended with salutation of “Eid Mubarak,” which roughly means “blessed celebration.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/ ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Really? Revisionist history again Barack?
Those are good points but you forget that Michelle admires Angela Davis, a black militant from way back who is in academia now. I personally admire Angela Merkel, who went totally nude back in the day as a free-swinging, free-wheeling young woman before growing up to be Chancellor and leader of the World Cup winning nation. So the one Angela proves you can overcome youthful indiscretions because things are pretty damn good in Germany right about now. The other Angela proves that a leopard doesn't change it's spots, they just go into teaching to continue their radical viewpoints.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24121 Jul 29, 2014
That was nice thing for him to do. I worked with many Muslim Doc's. Saying Muslim's are all terrorist is not true. A Muslim Doc saved my life two years ago@ TGH! It is like saying ALL Christians are bad. There is bad people in ALL religions. Just look around SS!
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#24122 Jul 29, 2014
Janie wrote:
That was nice thing for him to do. I worked with many Muslim Doc's. Saying Muslim's are all terrorist is not true. A Muslim Doc saved my life two years ago@ TGH! It is like saying ALL Christians are bad. There is bad people in ALL religions. Just look around SS!
I generally agree with you, but all of the Muslim men I went out with were quite unsanitary. They rarely bathed and took very poor care of their private parts after using the bathroom. I tried to convince one of them to use a bidet since he enjoyed me paying attention to his anal region, but he refused, citing some regulation in the Koran. But all in all, they are kind, decent, caring folks who simply see the world a little differently.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24123 Jul 29, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are good points but you forget that Michelle admires Angela Davis, a black militant from way back who is in academia now. I personally admire Angela Merkel, who went totally nude back in the day as a free-swinging, free-wheeling young woman before growing up to be Chancellor and leader of the World Cup winning nation. So the one Angela proves you can overcome youthful indiscretions because things are pretty damn good in Germany right about now. The other Angela proves that a leopard doesn't change it's spots, they just go into teaching to continue their radical viewpoints.
Sometimes you had to get radical. I was a radical feministina redneck world........1973. Dr Martin Luther King Jr was radical. Somebody has to step up to the plate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug 19 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug 6 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach (Feb '16) Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages