Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23448 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24074 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The border was out of control long before Obama became President. Your continued ignorance across such a wide variety of subjects is quite interesting. You seem to have amnesia about everything that happened before late January 2009. Now go help that sheep back over the fence.
I think he might be elderly and losing it. He does seem to have some education. I know who I think John is. His writing style never changes. He is is biggest in SELF PROMOTion.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24075 Jul 28, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Oil built America and produces many products with it...... Cleaner than any other Country....... TX is more diverse today because of petro-chemical...... It has to be done somewhere....... Sounds like you have family issues that doesn't reflect the vast majority opinion of society......
I did have family issues as a child....no doubt. I am very happy with my family here. I graduated college in 1990. I was 42. I educated myself by reading. We are running out of fossill fuel. We must have an alternative soon. I am liberal.....no doubt.......but I sleep well at night. I feel for those kids on the border. My Cuban SIL was welcomed when he came here 15 years ago. He is a Repub.......but I love him anyway. These Cubans just don't get it. He wants Jeb and Marco 2016. It will be BLUE in Nov 14..........back to Repub 2016. At least we will have MMJ for the suffering. I am a nurse......not an oil producer any MO!!!!!!!! Lol
Y
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24076 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Most Hispanic immigrants are very good employees or else all the Republican business owners wouldn't hire them.
AMEN fubar. My hipanic family are very hard workers. And great people.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24077 Jul 28, 2014
sara janie wrote:
All of the manufacturing is done overseas now.
Urban myth.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24078 Jul 28, 2014
I have to educate my grandson not to move to Texas with his mother. He needs to stay here in Florida to get a chance in lifeI do educate him about his family background. He is a Catholic like his father. He just got back from seeing the Pope at the Vatican recently. His Abuela-Abuelo are connected. I really like this Pope. We were Catholic before we were Protestant. I am still a Humanist.....but my grandchildren are Methodist....Baptist......and Catholic. Freedom of Religion.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24080 Jul 28, 2014
Farts from overseas beans are no myth...
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24081 Jul 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban myth.
WHERE are you buying your stuff.. International Mall is the best selling here. All imported from 3rd world countries. When I lived in Pasadena it was not hard to buy American products.....
Now it is impossible..........gotta go now.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24082 Jul 28, 2014
Gotta fart? Me too...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#24083 Jul 28, 2014
sara janie wrote:
<quoted text> Tampa has a Lesbian Police Chief. She is great. We are evolving in Tampa.
What does your Utopia look like..... What does evolving involve exactly.......
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24084 Jul 28, 2014
It means the farts are now thicker and linger for 10 more minutes....
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24085 Jul 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been happening for ten years.
Where have you been?
So you're saying it was Bill White who got equality for same sex couples who worked for the city of Houston?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24086 Jul 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are missing the point. What the hell has Bathhouse Barry done about anything except aggrivate the problems even more?. Stupid libtard. Where's our "hope and change" you idiot?.
It went out the window , when the Republicans declared themselves The party of NO.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#24087 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It went out the window , when the Republicans declared themselves The party of NO.
I thought Harry Reid was the party of no.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24088 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>What does your Utopia look like..... What does evolving involve exactly.......
. I will Explain it later. Utopia is peace of the mind... I have found it. Evolving means living today. My partner is a liberal also. His father worked in the Apollo Space Program......on the Cape......his father has trash on the moon. Humans should love and care for each other. I have peace of mind these days. Good night peeps!
Chef Fart

Cypress, TX

#24089 Jul 28, 2014
Gasman wrote:
That is delicious. I want to eat them on melba toast.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24090 Jul 28, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Gasman.....Nurse Welch said you need a GI Consult. I ate a lot of pinto beans back in my Texas days. Cuban's eat black beans. Nothin' better than pinto beans and cornbread!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24091 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>I thought Harry Reid was the party of no.
He is. It's just that fubar never got the memo.
Chef Fart

Cypress, TX

#24092 Jul 28, 2014
Those beans are good to cook with. Will be you fart long time GI.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24093 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text> So you're saying it was Bill White who got equality for same sex couples who worked for the city of Houston?
So what are you, a reporter for the Rainbow Gazette now?.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#24094 Jul 28, 2014
Republican Attorney General Greg Abbott over Democratic state Sen. Wendy Davis by double digits, according to a poll released this weekend.

The survey, done by polling firm YouGov in collaboration with CBS and The New York Times, shows 34 percent supporting Davis and 3 percent leaning toward voting for her, while the same numbers split 50-4 for Abbott. Perhaps the worst news from the poll for the Davis campaign is that only 2 percent aren’t sure for whom they’re going to vote, leaving a very small slice of a red-state electorate to vie for over the next three months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages