Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23817 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24062 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Texas when it happened and I think it affected 11 city employees.
Meanwhile Mayor tractor butt was trying to screw police and firefighters out of their pensions.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24063 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The border was out of control long before Obama became President. Your continued ignorance across such a wide variety of subjects is quite interesting. You seem to have amnesia about everything that happened before late January 2009. Now go help that sheep back over the fence.
And YOU are missing the point. What the hell has Bathhouse Barry done about anything except aggrivate the problems even more?. Stupid libtard. Where's our "hope and change" you idiot?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24064 Jul 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are thinking someone cares about your opinon?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Do your klan brothers allow you to carry the matches?
Keep bringing up the KKK. You have a lot in common with them, cone head.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24065 Jul 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't actually your run of the mill WHITE TIGHT WING CRACKERS who now flock to the Republican party.
GEE: why is it blacks who are actually alive today are Democrats?
Because blacks are threated in many ways just to keep them on the DemocRAT plantation. Otherwise you would lose most of your voting base, you rabid left wing partisan retard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24066 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Most Hispanic immigrants are very good employees or else all the Republican business owners wouldn't hire them.
Yeah, at least the Hispanics do work. That's more than can be said for you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24068 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Texas when it happened and I think it affected 11 city employees.
It's been happening for ten years.

Where have you been?

Location hidden

#24069 Jul 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep bringing up the KKK..
I didn't bring it up.

You keep banging into that belt buckle, eh?
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24070 Jul 28, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is eGood wrote:
<quoted text>How so? TX is booming today...... Austin is the only city besides Houston that is sucking off the producers tit.
Currently because of Uncle Oil. I used to work fot that bastard also. I was young and uneducated at that time. I had to support my children at the time. People make mistakes in their life. My mistake was polluting Pasadena with Shell toxic gases.. I raised my children there. On Red Bluff Road they had to pass the KKK bookstore to go to school. I learned better when I started studying science. I do feel guilty getting a monthly check from Shell.........I get money yearly from XTO.....Exxon -Mobile.....and Phillips. PITA!!!!! When I die my children will inherit them. It goes by my place in the family. My sisters kids get a fourth of her share. I gueess Vicky's Mexican children will inherit the mineral rights and the land in Birthright. With Texas it is UP and Down with Father Oil. Things were booming until 85........ then many Texans lost their ass. I may be gone.....but I communicate daily with my close Texas relatives. My sisters children mostly. FB allows me to do that. Then the Vaden 's and Chapman's were trying to change history. I am from William Vaden line. The Tea Party or from his brother.. They got there in 1845. Some relatives live OFF of it these days. They lft me and my children off of the family tree. John don' t want no Hispanics or Asians on the family tree. Too frakkin bad. Lol
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24071 Jul 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston has it's very own first gay Mayor to be proud of. Now Mayor "tractor butt"
has three major achievements to be proud of.
First off, is her marriage to some other fat and ugly looking skank in California.(Where else?) We were treated to days of having to look at photos of this wondrous union in all of the local papers.
I made the mistake of trying to visualize those two going at it and realized it would be like watching a couple of old fat sows going at it, out in the hog pen.
Her second big achievement was getting city employees same sex partners on city health insurance plans. Gee, I wonder why.
Third major achievement was passing a law that trannys can't be discriminated against as to what bathroom they use. Most of us would have been content with
three public restrooms. Men, Women and Undecided. But Mayor tractor butt decreed no discrimination allowed. This still has a lot of people pissed off to no end.(No pun intended)
Potholes are not getting fixed and neighborhoods are getting a lot unsafer, but the libtardian, err Houstonian people voted for this special interest idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
. We had a gay mayor before. He was married but gay. I can ' t remember his name now ( CVA ) sux........but AAOX3........lol.....
The son of the man who built the Astrodome. I lived there back then. Anyway Houston was booming 73 -85..........so it goes in waves. I took my money and I switched to service jobs as my children have done. All of the manufacturing is done overseas now. I used to by only American made products when I was UAW and OCAW. I can't do that now. I bought my BF some expensive crocs for his birthday.......they were made in Vietnam. The values of America has changed IMHO! Sorry that I forget names these days. When you get 66 sheet happens......but retirement is great. I need to go as my 16 year old half Puerto Rican grandson is here to see his Maw Maw. I need to take him back to Dade City where he lives with his mother. Defiant one. I love a good argument. I don 't think you are as bad as you sound on here. It is cathartic to tell my relatives with I think of them. Seeya later
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#24072 Jul 28, 2014
sara janie wrote:
<quoted text>Currently because of Uncle Oil. I used to work fot that bastard also. I was young and uneducated at that time. I had to support my children at the time. People make mistakes in their life. My mistake was polluting Pasadena with Shell toxic gases.. I raised my children there. On Red Bluff Road they had to pass the KKK bookstore to go to school. I learned better when I started studying science. I do feel guilty getting a monthly check from Shell.........I get money yearly from XTO.....Exxon -Mobile.....and Phillips. PITA!!!!! When I die my children will inherit them. It goes by my place in the family. My sisters kids get a fourth of her share. I gueess Vicky's Mexican children will inherit the mineral rights and the land in Birthright. With Texas it is UP and Down with Father Oil. Things were booming until 85........ then many Texans lost their ass. I may be gone.....but I communicate daily with my close Texas relatives. My sisters children mostly. FB allows me to do that. Then the Vaden 's and Chapman's were trying to change history. I am from William Vaden line. The Tea Party or from his brother.. They got there in 1845. Some relatives live OFF of it these days. They lft me and my children off of the family tree. John don' t want no Hispanics or Asians on the family tree. Too frakkin bad. Lol
Oil built America and produces many products with it...... Cleaner than any other Country....... TX is more diverse today because of petro-chemical...... It has to be done somewhere....... Sounds like you have family issues that doesn't reflect the vast majority opinion of society......
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24073 Jul 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston has it's very own first gay Mayor to be proud of. Now Mayor "tractor butt"
has three major achievements to be proud of.
First off, is her marriage to some other fat and ugly looking skank in California.(Where else?) We were treated to days of having to look at photos of this wondrous union in all of the local papers.
I made the mistake of trying to visualize those two going at it and realized it would be like watching a couple of old fat sows going at it, out in the hog pen.
Her second big achievement was getting city employees same sex partners on city health insurance plans. Gee, I wonder why.
Third major achievement was passing a law that trannys can't be discriminated against as to what bathroom they use. Most of us would have been content with
three public restrooms. Men, Women and Undecided. But Mayor tractor butt decreed no discrimination allowed. This still has a lot of people pissed off to no end.(No pun intended)
Potholes are not getting fixed and neighborhoods are getting a lot unsafer, but the libtardian, err Houstonian people voted for this special interest idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Tampa has a Lesbian Police Chief. She is great. We are evolving in Tampa.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24074 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The border was out of control long before Obama became President. Your continued ignorance across such a wide variety of subjects is quite interesting. You seem to have amnesia about everything that happened before late January 2009. Now go help that sheep back over the fence.
I think he might be elderly and losing it. He does seem to have some education. I know who I think John is. His writing style never changes. He is is biggest in SELF PROMOTion.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24075 Jul 28, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Oil built America and produces many products with it...... Cleaner than any other Country....... TX is more diverse today because of petro-chemical...... It has to be done somewhere....... Sounds like you have family issues that doesn't reflect the vast majority opinion of society......
I did have family issues as a child....no doubt. I am very happy with my family here. I graduated college in 1990. I was 42. I educated myself by reading. We are running out of fossill fuel. We must have an alternative soon. I am liberal.....no doubt.......but I sleep well at night. I feel for those kids on the border. My Cuban SIL was welcomed when he came here 15 years ago. He is a Repub.......but I love him anyway. These Cubans just don't get it. He wants Jeb and Marco 2016. It will be BLUE in Nov 14..........back to Repub 2016. At least we will have MMJ for the suffering. I am a nurse......not an oil producer any MO!!!!!!!! Lol
Y
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24076 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Most Hispanic immigrants are very good employees or else all the Republican business owners wouldn't hire them.
AMEN fubar. My hipanic family are very hard workers. And great people.

Location hidden

#24077 Jul 28, 2014
sara janie wrote:
All of the manufacturing is done overseas now.
Urban myth.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24078 Jul 28, 2014
I have to educate my grandson not to move to Texas with his mother. He needs to stay here in Florida to get a chance in lifeI do educate him about his family background. He is a Catholic like his father. He just got back from seeing the Pope at the Vatican recently. His Abuela-Abuelo are connected. I really like this Pope. We were Catholic before we were Protestant. I am still a Humanist.....but my grandchildren are Methodist....Baptist......and Catholic. Freedom of Religion.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24080 Jul 28, 2014
Farts from overseas beans are no myth...
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24081 Jul 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban myth.
WHERE are you buying your stuff.. International Mall is the best selling here. All imported from 3rd world countries. When I lived in Pasadena it was not hard to buy American products.....
Now it is impossible..........gotta go now.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24082 Jul 28, 2014
Gotta fart? Me too...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#24083 Jul 28, 2014
sara janie wrote:
<quoted text> Tampa has a Lesbian Police Chief. She is great. We are evolving in Tampa.
What does your Utopia look like..... What does evolving involve exactly.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages