Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24010 Jul 27, 2014
It is beautiful here today.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24011 Jul 27, 2014
naina roth wrote:
<quoted text> The same with religious debate. It is just a theory and not a fact. I believe in science which is fact. Have fun today figuring out the world. I choose to spend my time in positive endeavors. Go to Church. It is Sunday morning. Lol. Seeya later gators!
I already have it figured out.

BTW: I don't do church but there's nothing wrong with people that do.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24012 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I will apologize. We are on the same side. I guess I'm just too used to being attacked. This website is full of left wing mutants.
Austin must be a university town. Full of nuts working for a govt check in a unrealistic environment. U of M is the same way..... Put well thought out facts and past history and their heads explode.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24013 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Texas Attorney General: Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally Are Raping, Killing In Texas
Oh boy.

Like Jan Brewer's headless bodies found out in the dessert...

Where are all those bodies littering the banks of the Rio Grande?

Location hidden

#24014 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Texas Attorney General: Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally Are Raping, Killing In Texas
Funny how he didn't have any actual proof...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24015 Jul 27, 2014
naina roth wrote:
I would bet the Inquisitor. Is all up in the Methodist Church today. Being racist surely is a sin. He will be going to HELL someday. Along with the other racist relatives. Have a great day redneck haters of SS.
You have Daddy issues...... Get help because you talk nonsense...... Have you went down to the border to help serve those poor kids that your president allowed to come? No? Religious people did....... You want those kids exploited and raped and you voted for the community organizer. We should send them to your neighborhood while you think it is a great idea...... Why don't you help those kids? You must be a racist bigot by you actions.......
Imperial Chicano

United States

#24016 Jul 27, 2014
inquisitor wrote:
Imperial Chicano:
You have not answered Inquisitor's questions. Mestizo bloviation about stone-aged cultures is not a valid response.
Answer Inquisitor ... if you can..........
Stop crying already . Imperial Chicano Wins again!!
So from your theory then, the squatters that stole tejas is not valid now. So welcome back Naturals to the motherland. This is not Occupied Mexico anymore its Mexico again.
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24017 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You have Daddy issues...... Get help because you talk nonsense...... Have you went down to the border to help serve those poor kids that your president allowed to come? No? Religious people did....... You want those kids exploited and raped and you voted for the community organizer. We should send them to your neighborhood while you think it is a great idea...... Why don't you help those kids? You must be a racist bigot by you actions.......
I amcurrently helping the Pasco County immigrants. My family is multi - cultural. No Daddy and no mom........raised in Boles Home where they brainwashed us. Studying my hometown Tea Party Hypocrite relatives these days. Jim Chapman was a Democrat who voted like a Democrat. I am happy he is not running Hillary's campaign these days. Vote for Hillary and Cruz in 2016. Texass needs to change. Lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24018 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy.
Like Jan Brewer's headless bodies found out in the dessert...
Where are all those bodies littering the banks of the Rio Grande?
Why don't you go ask CBS news?. I'm not a journalist for the Bathhouse Barry Propaganda Corps.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24019 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he didn't have any actual proof...
You want proof that we have a problem with a mixed bag of ferals from ILLEGALS to the Katrina trash that floated over here, Just go to click2houston.com on a daily basis.
Better yet, go move to a border town.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24020 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> I amcurrently helping the Pasco County immigrants. My family is multi - cultural. No Daddy and no mom........raised in Boles Home where they brainwashed us. Studying my hometown Tea Party Hypocrite relatives these days. Jim Chapman was a Democrat who voted like a Democrat. I am happy he is not running Hillary's campaign these days. Vote for Hillary and Cruz in 2016. Texass needs to change. Lol
Vote for Hillary?. We don't need anyone trying to run this country thats infected with mad cow disease.

Location hidden

#24021 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go ask CBS news?..
Why don't you prove something you say?

I'll go get some popcorn...

Location hidden

#24022 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want proof that we have a problem .
How 'bout if I just go to American Klansman website and cut out the middle man?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24024 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Austin must be a university town. Full of nuts working for a govt check in a unrealistic environment. U of M is the same way..... Put well thought out facts and past history and their heads explode.
The nut jobs in Austin live up to their motto of keeping Austin weird. Typical NEA brainwashed Libtardians.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24025 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>infected with mad cow disease.
Is that the repub smear du jour? Better suited on a school playground or prison yard
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24026 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Hillary?. We don't need anyone trying to run this country thats infected with mad cow disease.
you and your friend John are real classy. I hope he is praying day. Gawd knows he needs HELP !!!!!!!! Those Christians are toxic. Get used toTexas going Blue. TheHobby Lobby Decision will make the Women vote BLUE!
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24027 Jul 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the repub smear du jour? Better suited on a school playground or prison yard
YEP!!!!!!! He is a racist bully! Heading for HELL! Lol
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24028 Jul 27, 2014
inquisitor wrote:
Imperial Chicano:
You have not answered Inquisitor's questions. Mestizo bloviation about stone-aged cultures is not a valid response.
Answer Inquisitor ... if you can.
Run the city John. You are worse than a woman about gossiping. Your wife is a dork BTW! Lol Fix the potholes!!!!!!!!!!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24029 Jul 27, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text> Stop crying already . Imperial Chicano Wins again!!
So from your theory then, the squatters that stole tejas is not valid now. So welcome back Naturals to the motherland. This is not Occupied Mexico anymore its Mexico again.
And you prefer that Country's quality of life over the US, and don't forget the French were developing the region also..... If Mexico is a great place to live, go there, start a business and good luck.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24030 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> I amcurrently helping the Pasco County immigrants. My family is multi - cultural. No Daddy and no mom........raised in Boles Home where they brainwashed us. Studying my hometown Tea Party Hypocrite relatives these days. Jim Chapman was a Democrat who voted like a Democrat. I am happy he is not running Hillary's campaign these days. Vote for Hillary and Cruz in 2016. Texass needs to change. Lol
As long as they don't vote for Saul Alinsky Progressive ideas....... Margaret Sanger must be happy at the extermination of black and poor unborn children by the millions..... Libs would rather see death of the sick and elderly...... Wait until they fall into that condition....... The O is the worst President ever........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever (Dec '15) Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages