Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24741 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24028 Jul 27, 2014
inquisitor wrote:
Imperial Chicano:
You have not answered Inquisitor's questions. Mestizo bloviation about stone-aged cultures is not a valid response.
Answer Inquisitor ... if you can.
Run the city John. You are worse than a woman about gossiping. Your wife is a dork BTW! Lol Fix the potholes!!!!!!!!!!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24029 Jul 27, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text> Stop crying already . Imperial Chicano Wins again!!
So from your theory then, the squatters that stole tejas is not valid now. So welcome back Naturals to the motherland. This is not Occupied Mexico anymore its Mexico again.
And you prefer that Country's quality of life over the US, and don't forget the French were developing the region also..... If Mexico is a great place to live, go there, start a business and good luck.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24030 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> I amcurrently helping the Pasco County immigrants. My family is multi - cultural. No Daddy and no mom........raised in Boles Home where they brainwashed us. Studying my hometown Tea Party Hypocrite relatives these days. Jim Chapman was a Democrat who voted like a Democrat. I am happy he is not running Hillary's campaign these days. Vote for Hillary and Cruz in 2016. Texass needs to change. Lol
As long as they don't vote for Saul Alinsky Progressive ideas....... Margaret Sanger must be happy at the extermination of black and poor unborn children by the millions..... Libs would rather see death of the sick and elderly...... Wait until they fall into that condition....... The O is the worst President ever........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#24031 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout if I just go to American Klansman website and cut out the middle man?
Go ahead and send them money too.... They are Democrats and were also opposed to the Civil Rights Act...... Dems have done nothing for their constituents since forever.........
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24032 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove something you say?
I'll go get some popcorn...
Typical libtard. Someone could send you photos of raw footage and you would still be bawling for someone to prove it as long as it doesn't suit your party agenda.

I see you have as much faith in CBS news as I have in Bathhouse Barrys photo shopped birth certificate.
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24033 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove something you say?
I'll go get some popcorn...
. Me too.
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#24034 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>As long as they don't vote for Saul Alinsky Progressive ideas....... Margaret Sanger must be happy at the extermination of black and poor unborn children by the millions..... Libs would rather see death of the sick and elderly...... Wait until they fall into that condition....... The O is the worst President ever........
I have been in that position, but I put the children first. I am not like my political relatives who live in SS and are Christian Hypocrites!!!!! I want to die when I get too sick. Now I am doing fine. Ready to.campaign and vote BLUE!!!!!! You dorks have ruined.mt state.
sara searls janie

Tampa, FL

#24035 Jul 27, 2014
See you old geezers later!!!!!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24036 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout if I just go to American Klansman website and cut out the middle man?
Now that is a great idea!. After all, the KKK is a spawn of the DemocRAT party, but you DemocRATS created even more problems than that.

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger. This sweet lady specialized in abortions for minority children. She was slightly less brutal than Hitler and his "Final Solution".

Then decades of you DemocRATs extorting money from taxpayers to give
as hand OUTs instead of a hand UP has created a whole sub-culture in this country of government dependents that make city streets dangerous with all of the robbing and killings and drug deals. The DemocRAT party is the minority groups worst enemy. Chitcago is a prime example of what libtardian dogma has created.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24037 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls janie wrote:
See you old geezers later!!!!!!!
Thanks for the warning.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#24039 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> I have been in that position, but I put the children first. I am not like my political relatives who live in SS and are Christian Hypocrites!!!!! I want to die when I get too sick. Now I am doing fine. Ready to.campaign and vote BLUE!!!!!! You dorks have ruined.mt state.
How so? TX is booming today...... Austin is the only city besides Houston that is sucking off the producers tit.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24040 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>How so? TX is booming today...... Austin is the only city besides Houston that is sucking off the producers tit.
Houston has it's very own first gay Mayor to be proud of. Now Mayor "tractor butt"
has three major achievements to be proud of.

First off, is her marriage to some other fat and ugly looking skank in California.(Where else?) We were treated to days of having to look at photos of this wondrous union in all of the local papers.

I made the mistake of trying to visualize those two going at it and realized it would be like watching a couple of old fat sows going at it, out in the hog pen.

Her second big achievement was getting city employees same sex partners on city health insurance plans. Gee, I wonder why.

Third major achievement was passing a law that trannys can't be discriminated against as to what bathroom they use. Most of us would have been content with
three public restrooms. Men, Women and Undecided. But Mayor tractor butt decreed no discrimination allowed. This still has a lot of people pissed off to no end.(No pun intended)

Potholes are not getting fixed and neighborhoods are getting a lot unsafer, but the libtardian, err Houstonian people voted for this special interest idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24041 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston has it's very own first gay Mayor to be proud of.
First out of the closet gay mayor.

The previous gay mayors stayed in the closet but one can always tell because they wear cowboy hats.

Usually.. black

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24042 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Her second big achievement was getting city employees same sex partners on city health insurance plans. Gee, I wonder why.
Gee because the Supreme Court said so.

Still living in a cave, eh?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24043 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
First out of the closet gay mayor.
The previous gay mayors stayed in the closet but one can always tell because they wear cowboy hats.
Usually.. black
Great, but what about our potholes and rising crime rate?. I know she can fix everything lickety split.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24044 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee because the Supreme Court said so.
Still living in a cave, eh?
Still no reading comprehension, eh?. I wouldn't care about her special interests if she did what she was elected to do. Take care of the city.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24045 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Her second big achievement was getting city employees same sex partners on city health insurance plans. Gee, I wonder why.
Supreme Court.

You live in a cave, Rip?
inquisitor

Sulphur Springs, TX

#24046 Jul 27, 2014
Note to liberal idiots: There is no such thing as a "transsexual." They do not exist. There are a few mentally ill people who use the term "transsexual" to describe their illnesses, but no such physical or biological condition exists. If you believe otherwise, you are an idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24047 Jul 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme Court.
You live in a cave, Rip?
Still no reading comprehension, eh?. I wouldn't care about her special interests if she did what she was elected to do. Take care of the city.

2nd attempt at getting through to an idiot. Heelllooo, is anybody in there?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24048 Jul 27, 2014
inquisitor wrote:
Note to liberal idiots: There is no such thing as a "transsexual." They do not exist. There are a few mentally ill people who use the term "transsexual" to describe their illnesses, but no such physical or biological condition exists. If you believe otherwise, you are an idiot.
Growing a set of tits on a tranny is about as useful as growing tits on a goose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jun 7 jdlm20 12
Pilgrims JBS Pittsburg May '18 bigfoot 4
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... (Jun '17) Mar '18 Darren Carter 2
News Texas Democrat's Underdog Bid To Unseat Ted Cru... Mar '18 FART SOUR 2
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Jan '18 Trailere 9
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette (Aug '17) Aug '17 Willie Granville 1

Lone Star Jobs

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages