Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23248 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23940 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. But for every one like you (if what you say is true, dope does make people into liars), there are a hundred dopers dependent on others who can't function in the workplace.
And that is a factual assertion for which you have NO support.

Now you are just making stuff up.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23941 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a factual assertion for which you have NO support.
Now you are just making stuff up.
I will make it as simple as I can for you because you are so deceived and darkened by your dope that you have become a dope.

You say you have smoked for years and never got arrested so in YOUR WARPED MIND that makes what you did okay. You are not hurting anyone. You do it in the privacy of your own home. You are swimming in money. That makes it all better.

Well, some people have murdered people for years and never got caught or arrested.
Some people have raped and not been arrested.
Some have tortured people and not been arrested.
And they are all swimming in money.
You think I am being extreme at this point, I'm sure.

But the truth is that you are complicit in the crimes of all those people that got you your dope. You financed their behavior. Everyone they KILLED and RAPED and TORTURED is on YOU because you financed it all just so you could smoke your dope. And all those kids fleeing the violent drug lords and crossing the border is YOUR FAULT.

Years ago a young man asked me to write a letter to a sentencing judge. He was arrested because he had child pornography on his computer (incredibly horrible stuff). He told me "I was only watching stuff on the computer in the privacy of my own home. I'm not guilty of nothing."

My thought was that if it were pictures of MY children on his computer, then he would have had problems of a much more serious nature. However, "I didn't hurt nobody!" was how he justified his criminal actions.

His family ended up losing their successful business that they had for YEARS over his selfish behavior.

But keep lying to yourself. I don't have a problem. I ain't hurtin' nobody. Yet in fact you are financing a world of hurt for some people
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23942 Jul 24, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Of course. I am worried about the kidnapped girls in Africa. I am very very caucasion. I have minority Asian and hispanic SIL and DIL......and grandchildren. I am not a racist like you are. EVOLVE!!!!!!!!
If you are PRO-DOPE then you are the REASON all those children are being tortured and massacred and fleeing their countries. Why can you not make that jump in your mind? It's really not a big jump. It's a very obvious very simple truth who is tormenting those kids and what leads to it.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23943 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make it as simple as I can for you because you are so deceived and darkened by your dope that you have become a dope.
You say you have smoked for years and never got arrested so in YOUR WARPED MIND that makes what you did okay. You are not hurting anyone. You do it in the privacy of your own home. You are swimming in money. That makes it all better.
Well, some people have murdered people for years and never got caught or arrested. That is WHY it must be Legal ! Take it out of the criminal hands. Alcohol. Causes more murders and domestic violence. I never knew anybody die from weed. REEFER Madness is OVAH! Darlin '
Some people have raped and not been arrested.
Some have tortured people and not been arrested.
And they are all swimming in money.
You think I am being extreme at this point, I'm sure.
But the truth is that you are complicit in the crimes of all those people that got you your dope. You financed their behavior. Everyone they KILLED and RAPED and TORTURED is on YOU because you financed it all just so you could smoke your dope. And all those kids fleeing the violent drug lords and crossing the border is YOUR FAULT.
Years ago a young man asked me to write a letter to a sentencing judge. He was arrested because he had child pornography on his computer (incredibly horrible stuff). He told me "I was only watching stuff on the computer in the privacy of my own home. I'm not guilty of nothing."
My thought was that if it were pictures of MY children on his computer, then he would have had problems of a much more serious nature. However, "I didn't hurt nobody!" was how he justified his criminal actions.
His family ended up losing their successful business that they had for YEARS over his selfish behavior.
But keep lying to yourself. I don't have a problem. I ain't hurtin' nobody. Yet in fact you are financing a world of hurt for some people
Alcohol is what should be illegal. You watch too much REEFER Madness. I never nursed anyone die over weed. I help many die over ETOH abuse. Open your little mind! EVOLVE!!!!!!
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23944 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are PRO-DOPE then you are the REASON all those children are being tortured and massacred and fleeing their countries. Why can you not make that jump in your mind? It's really not a big jump. It's a very obvious very simple truth who is tormenting those kids and what leads to it.
read my last answer dumbazz!
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23945 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make it as simple as I can for you because you are so deceived and darkened by your dope that you have become a dope.
You say you have smoked for years and never got arrested so in YOUR WARPED MIND that makes what you did okay. You are not hurting anyone. You do it in the privacy of your own home. You are swimming in money. That makes it all better.
Well, some people have murdered people for years and never got caught or arrested.
Some people have raped and not been arrested.
Some have tortured people and not been arrested.
And they are all swimming in money.
You think I am being extreme at this point, I'm sure.
But the truth is that you are complicit in the crimes of all those people that got you your dope. You financed their behavior. Everyone they KILLED and RAPED and TORTURED is on YOU because you financed it all just so you could smoke your dope. And all those kids fleeing the violent drug lords and crossing the border is YOUR FAULT.
Years ago a young man asked me to write a letter to a sentencing judge. He was arrested because he had child pornography on his computer (incredibly horrible stuff). He told me "I was only watching stuff on the computer in the privacy of my own home. I'm not guilty of nothing."
My thought was that if it were pictures of MY children on his computer, then he would have had problems of a much more serious nature. However, "I didn't hurt nobody!" was how he justified his criminal actions.
His family ended up losing their successful business that they had for YEARS over his selfish behavior.
But keep lying to yourself. I don't have a problem. I ain't hurtin' nobody. Yet in fact you are financing a world of hurt for some people
Listen you pompous, weak-minded twit. The plural of anecdotes is not data. You can tell all the horror stories you want, either from your personal experience or outright hearsay.

Thing is, you know nothing about me or what I do or how I conduct my life, yet you are willing to make all sorts of asinine asumptions. If you are typical of the average anti-legalization activist, then I am sure it will be legal in all 50 states and DC in short order.

I'm not complicit in anything except getting the occasional bag from some harmless hippies who grow their own right here in the USA. So there goes all your argument. I financed nothing except probably some hippies getting an extra whole grain Vegan pizza.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with your personal experiences with child sexual exploitation, which I really do not care to hear about.

Sheesh. No wonder you had problems with weed.

Keep right on assuming facts not in evidence. LOL
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23946 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are PRO-DOPE then you are the REASON all those children are being tortured and massacred and fleeing their countries. Why can you not make that jump in your mind? It's really not a big jump. It's a very obvious very simple truth who is tormenting those kids and what leads to it.
Eh, no she's not.

The black market created by Prohibition led to the rise of organized crime in the US. The "War on Drugs" does the same today. There would be no black market in weed if it were legalized, duh.

It's an obvious simple truth that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#23947 Jul 24, 2014
Dewhurst would have made a fine governor to be sure, but he apparently spent too much time on the golf course, shooting them chili peppers up Lee Janzen's butt. Now we are stuck with two bad choices, neither of them have the goods to run such a big state. Hopefully we can get a write in campaign going.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23948 Jul 24, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> Alcohol is what should be illegal. You watch too much REEFER Madness. I never nursed anyone die over weed. I help many die over ETOH abuse. Open your little mind! EVOLVE!!!!!!
You mean devolve. Into someone with no responsibility for yourself. No consideration of who your actions might hurt. No thought of who is paying the price for your selfishness. Becoming more and more like animals.

Keep killing children, lady. Keep on.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23949 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you pompous, weak-minded twit. The plural of anecdotes is not data. You can tell all the horror stories you want, either from your personal experience or outright hearsay.
Thing is, you know nothing about me or what I do or how I conduct my life, yet you are willing to make all sorts of asinine asumptions. If you are typical of the average anti-legalization activist, then I am sure it will be legal in all 50 states and DC in short order.
I'm not complicit in anything except getting the occasional bag from some harmless hippies who grow their own right here in the USA. So there goes all your argument. I financed nothing except probably some hippies getting an extra whole grain Vegan pizza.
Oh, and this has nothing to do with your personal experiences with child sexual exploitation, which I really do not care to hear about.
Sheesh. No wonder you had problems with weed.
Keep right on assuming facts not in evidence. LOL
I knew you would justify your wickedness. Saying you got it from someone else. And all that crap. You truly are Satan's evangelist. Why do you think he gave you that money? So you can tell children, "see you can be a doper and still get MONEY."

That makes you far worse than those actually murdering people. Because you have a pretty picture you can present them with while telling them to drink the koolaid.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23951 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean devolve. Into someone with no responsibility for yourself. No consideration of who your actions might hurt. No thought of who is paying the price for your selfishness. Becoming more and more like animals.
Keep killing children, lady. Keep on.
Please show me one instance where this person, or me for that matter, have killed anyone.

How can buying weed from some hippie that lives 5 miles from my house and grows it in his garage make me responsible for some kid getting whacked in Tegucigalpa.

You are just spewing ridiculous propaganda. Come on, what's next? A post hoc fallacy about how weed is a gateway drug to mainlining heroin?

Maybe it is for people like you, but not for the rest of us.
Gasman

United States

#23952 Jul 24, 2014
In a scientific study in Colorado, 9 out 10 weed smokers farted over 43 times in one hour...the 10th guy sharted....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23953 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are PRO-DOPE then you are the REASON all those children are being tortured and massacred and fleeing their countries.
Uh sure...

Reefer madness, eh?
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#23954 Jul 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh sure...
Reefer madness, eh?
For years I have railed against Reefer Madness as propaganda designed to brainwash our kids. According to the movie, innocent and proper teens behave politely until they have a couple of puffs on a joint and then suddenly they turn into demon possessed monsters, dancing wildly and engaging in wanton, promiscuous sex before getting behind the wheel and running down pedestrians. It's high time that everyone realized this is not true and I applaud you for being part of the crusade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23955 Jul 24, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> read my last answer dumbazz!
Your last answer is just as worthless as this one. Speaking of "evolve", did you Prog freaks evolve from chimps or did the chimps evolve from you?. Either way, the chimps are smarter.
Truth Doctor

El Paso, TX

#23957 Jul 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last answer is just as worthless as this one. Speaking of "evolve", did you Prog freaks evolve from chimps or did the chimps evolve from you?. Either way, the chimps are smarter.
Are you afraid to try and bull crap a dumb butt? Because I am not and I would never crap anyone negative either. It's time to get down to brass tacks and grab the bull by the balls in this matter. That's my opinion, dammit.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#23958 Jul 24, 2014
Gasman wrote:
In a scientific study in Colorado, 9 out 10 weed smokers farted over 43 times in one hour...the 10th guy sharted....
I had the full trifecta today. This morning, I farted and then after lunch, I sharted. Then tonight, right after dinner, I just flat out crapped my pants. It was a decent sized log too and made quite a mess. Even my butt cheeks were browned.
why

Hondo, TX

#23959 Jul 24, 2014
test
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23960 Jul 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Being born here doesn't make your idea of America accurate. There's a lot of foreigners who laid babies for profit. They raised their anchor babies to bleed America, not love it.
Like I have said many times, my family has been here for over 300 years. If my ideas aren't pro-America, who's is? And, why are my traditional ideas wrong today?
My ideals are based on the America that our forefathers created. How do your immigrated ideas trump that? You don't even appreciate being white so, how can you appropriately defend our forefather's ideals? You can't. You are a wasted white American, who sells his soul for easy comfort. You will not fight for us because it is too much work and thought.I trump you, as an American.
America has voted and you have been evicted from the country. Please pack your bags and leave immediately.
Frank Pharts

United States

#23961 Jul 25, 2014
Do not forget to pack your farts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Any farts 738
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages