Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24734 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23519 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see Obama without his teleprompter? He actually used that thing to talk to third graders.
That's because third grade was the hardest five years of Obamas life.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#23520 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ain't that the truth.
Obama approval high with Muslims
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-ob...
Sure, he rates high with Muslims - he is one of them.
Notice how the news is all over the border but, mum about Israel's battle with Palestine?

Israel and the US are being taken out, simultaneously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23521 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
The pawns have blinders on and can only see Obama's agenda. I kind of wish we would go bankrupt. A forced end to waste of taxpayer dollars. An end to massive illegal immigration.
An end to Obamacare. ETC!
It's coming. Well, I have to go to work now. If I don't, fubar the parasite might starve.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23522 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who didn't like Bush, should LOVE him after 6 years of Muslim rule.
U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS IN MAY...Associated Press .(7-9-14)..Washington -- U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May, than any month in the past seven years, a sign that this year's strong hiring trend is likely to continue.....

Denton, TX

#23523 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on another thread someone actually claiming that BUSH is responsible for the current immigration problem. So don't be surprised if very soon someone gets on here and claims that Bush is a Muslim. LOL
The left always uses BS to make a stew, As long as we know the truth, they are blowing into the wind.

Denton, TX

#23524 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's coming. Well, I have to go to work now. If I don't, fubar the parasite might starve.
Have a good day, Defiant. I'll try to pacify the little leach, till you get back.

Denton, TX

#23525 Jul 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS IN MAY...Associated Press .(7-9-14)..Washington -- U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May, than any month in the past seven years, a sign that this year's strong hiring trend is likely to continue.....
I don't care about your colored facts. I see the truth in black and white. There is no gray, as you wish it to be.

BTW, all those wonderful job increases you rave about ... it is due to newly created jobs in managing Obamacare, insurance agent opportunities, processing illegal aliens, hiring lawyers to force amnesty, and there are surely paid positions to help destroy the USA. Yay, for the damned job growth!
Proof is in the visual pudding, you putz.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23526 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your colored facts. I see the truth in black and white. There is no gray, as you wish it to be.
BTW, all those wonderful job increases you rave about ... it is due to newly created jobs in managing Obamacare, insurance agent opportunities, processing illegal aliens, hiring lawyers to force amnesty, and there are surely paid positions to help destroy the USA. Yay, for the damned job growth!
Proof is in the visual pudding, you putz.
....Tedious.....

Denton, TX

#23529 Jul 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Tedious.....
Yeah, it's rel tedious, trying to deny facts, isn't it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23530 Jul 11, 2014
geektechTX wrote:
Greg Abbott will be new Governor of Texas ..he could be President of the USA in 2016
Yea, so could Cher.

Location hidden

#23532 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on another thread someone actually claiming that BUSH is responsible for the current immigration problem.
Who signed the 2008 law that created the loophole that prohibits returning immigrants to their country without first appearing before a judge?

Four letter word... begins with a B...

Location hidden

#23533 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.

There is no gray.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23534 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who signed the 2008 law that created the loophole that prohibits returning immigrants to their country without first appearing before a judge?
Four letter word... begins with a B...
2 of the websites are official government sites:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/08/15/def...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/15/us/immigration-...

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/considerati...

http://news.msn.com/in-depth/obama-reshapes-i...

Location hidden

#23535 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
2 of the websites are official government sites:
2008... George Bush...POTUS... signed bill...
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23537 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
2008... George Bush...POTUS... signed bill...
2012 Executive order... B.O....nuff said...

Location hidden

#23538 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
2012 Executive order... B.O....nuff said...
The 2012 EO has NOTHING to do with the 2008 BILL signed by George Bush which allows immigrants to stand in place until they have a hearing.

Wipe your chin, Sticky.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23539 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not take a few days off- visit some joke websites, copy and paste them into a text file, and draw from it as you find the need?
It was pretty stupid of you to copy from the Trotsky website- you might want to take a week...
You should take your own advice but you dont have to since you are joke which your reply confirms.

Location hidden

#23540 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is... there's no such thing as a Jerk Store, George...
You all about Jerk Stores.

Location hidden

#23541 Jul 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't quote facts about California that you have no clue about. Pot plants don't use that much water and they cut their water down to virtually nothing before harvest. Cutting the water stresses the plants causing the THC levels to rise. The big problem with pot growers in California comes from their illegal use of pesticides. California is in a severe drought due to a lack of rain but more importantly the lack of snow. The last year ending June 30, 2014 showed that Southern California got less than five inches of rain for the whole year. That is 1/3 of our normal precipitation. California's water troubles date back over one hundred years to the water rights granted to wealthy landowners and more recently to preserve the fishing industry. The situation is extremely complicated and you obviously are just posting more right wing campaign material. It seems Texas has some water issues of its own that are also complicated to antique water rights .
whatever, but the point is California is an economical disaster compared to Texas and California is doing anything it can to raise revenue for the state of California including legalizing pot just like Colorado and Washington State.

Location hidden

#23542 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know. You would be their best customer.
You got that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... (Jun '17) Mar 29 Darren Carter 2
News Texas Democrat's Underdog Bid To Unseat Ted Cru... Mar '18 FART SOUR 2
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Jan '18 Trailere 9
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette (Aug '17) Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
Lone Star Music Thread (Aug '17) Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2

Lone Star Jobs

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages