Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the Nov 2, 2010, El Paso Times story titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23459 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I point out you flat out lied.
Again.
The only point around here is the one that sits on top of your head. Stupid left wing mutant.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23460 Jul 8, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a homosexual? That's funny. Why do people who say it is normal to be that way always call someone that as if it's evil, disgusting and vile? Perhaps you do know the truth after all?
Well, go on in your ignunce. Oh, and won't you take in several of Obama's children that just crossed the border? He promises they don't have scabies, infectious tb, HIV, or lice crawling all over their faces. Do your civic duty for your hero. It won't hurt you. He promises.
Well, it looks like we have another Marxist scumbag on here to deal with. I'm not sure that you want a thing like that taking care of any kids.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23461 Jul 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point around here is the one that sits on top of your head. Stupid left wing mutant.
Boy you sure showed me!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23462 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal?
Well, let's look at the sources you like to copy and paste from...
<quoted text>
Why are you quoting from a TROTSKY website, Butters?
those are your kind of Websites which is why I posted it since your a known Liberal Bigot and here is another link confirming the same thing as your Left Wing Website.

Most jobs created in this recovery are low-wage, study finds

May 1, 2014, 2:01 PM ET

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/20...

Location hidden

#23463 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I have not been to Detroit and don't want to. I have lived in worked in Texas, New Mexico, Virginia, California and in the Carribean. I have been to Arizona at least twenty times and Vegas too , but not recently. I have been to Oklahoma several times and all the southeast from Arkansas to the Carolinas d n to the Gulf. I have family in Canada but stopped going there many years ago. I have also been to Europe , where I learned to love art. It was in Amsterdam and the painting was Rembrandt' s "The Night Watch". The Vatican , Florence the Louvre etc..
You can keep spreading your falsehoods about California and continue looking foolish to people who are well informed. California is happy to see people leave especially the ones who can't cut it. Your references are jokes, Breitbart isn't fact it, is opinion and right wing propaganda at best.Blogs are not news sources, most bloggers are basically gossip columns.
I can tell you are full of $hit by this post.

Location hidden

#23464 Jul 8, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah California! Where WEED is more important than WATER.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101816232
it is and that is how the Politicians in California think they are going to raise revenue for the State and Cities since things still havent improved.

Town considers pot tax to pay for police

Desert Hot Springs wants to keep its local law enforcement

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20140...

Location hidden

#23465 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).....Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase....Despite GOP obstruction, President Obama has led American Economy back to Health....
Most jobs created in this recovery are low-wage, study finds

May 1, 2014, 2:01 PM ET

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/20...

Location hidden

#23466 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>those are your kind of Websites which is why I posted it
HAHAAHAHAHAH!

What a m/f c/s liar!

You DIPSH!T You didn't read where you posted from.

HAHAAHAHAH!

And you can't take it like a man and admit it, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a pÁssy you are!!!

But we knew that, eh, BUTTERS, you KY-coated waste of skin...

Location hidden

#23467 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Most jobs created in this recovery are low-wage, study finds
/
Nope.

Wipe your chin, shug...

Stay off those Trotsky websites.

Location hidden

#23468 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it is and that is how the Politicians in California
Run pilgrim run...

Location hidden

#23469 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAH!
What a m/f c/s liar!
HAHAAHAHAH!
What a pÁssy you are!!!
Analdiver all you did was just post another example of The pot calling the kettle black as usual which you do alot in the bigotry that you post for everyone to see.

Location hidden

#23470 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Wipe your chin, shug...
Stay off those Trotsky websites.
Another lie being posted as usual on your part when you side with those Left Wing websites and everything they stand for which is why I posted it.

Location hidden

#23471 Jul 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Run pilgrim run...
You should be running back to Russia that is for sure.

Location hidden

#23472 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Analdiver all you did was
Why not take a few days off- visit some joke websites, copy and paste them into a text file, and draw from it as you find the need?

It was pretty stupid of you to copy from the Trotsky website- you might want to take a week...

Location hidden

#23473 Jul 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You should be running back to Russia that is for sure.
Thing is... there's no such thing as a Jerk Store, George...
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23474 Jul 9, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it is and that is how the Politicians in California think they are going to raise revenue for the State and Cities since things still havent improved.
Town considers pot tax to pay for police
Desert Hot Springs wants to keep its local law enforcement
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20140...
You shouldn't quote facts about California that you have no clue about. Pot plants don't use that much water and they cut their water down to virtually nothing before harvest. Cutting the water stresses the plants causing the THC levels to rise. The big problem with pot growers in California comes from their illegal use of pesticides. California is in a severe drought due to a lack of rain but more importantly the lack of snow. The last year ending June 30, 2014 showed that Southern California got less than five inches of rain for the whole year. That is 1/3 of our normal precipitation. California's water troubles date back over one hundred years to the water rights granted to wealthy landowners and more recently to preserve the fishing industry. The situation is extremely complicated and you obviously are just posting more right wing campaign material. It seems Texas has some water issues of its own that are also complicated to antique water rights .
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23475 Jul 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is... there's no such thing as a Jerk Store, George...
You should know. You would be their best customer.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23476 Jul 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it looks like we have another Marxist scumbag on here to deal with. I'm not sure that you want a thing like that taking care of any kids.
They can take care of these poor unfortunate small sweet "children" fleeing the violence of others. Maybe their mom will let the "children" share the basement with the 30-year old lib.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Poor, poor "children"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23477 Jul 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAH!
What a m/f c/s liar!
HAHAAHAHAH!
What a pÁssy you are!!!
Go crawl back under your rock, you Marxist piece of sh!t. The only waste of a human skin around here is you.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23478 Jul 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go crawl back under your rock, you Marxist piece of sh!t. The only waste of a human skin around here is you.
Please go crawl back under your pointed white sheets and your burning crosses. Empathy and compassion are foreign words to you.I Defiant is not all that bright and often uses words beyond his reach. He may think he's talking to a relative of Groucho, or one of the other brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]