Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
20,761 - 20,780 of 21,614 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Change

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Only if you are going by Obama's facts. The reports does not reflect the ones who just stop trying to find work. Actually a whole lot of people could have a job but they refuse to takes jobs that don t pay them what They think they are worth
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of a funny thing. You don't have to be inbred to hate and, you don't have to hate to be inbred.
You know that there are white people in every part of the US, not just in the south?
Everything I've said relates to the bible. Even if I ,made no reference to the bible, you would still call me a liar. Doesn't matter what I say, if it doesn't agree with you.
I say the same thing but, I always speak in truth. Say, can you dispute anything I said or, are you just whistling?
I did not realize you were Jewish. The fact that you are Jewish and adhere to Jewish teachings and laws should make you a little more sympathetic to people who are different than you. Nothing you write has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus but since you're not a Christian the conversation with you is pointless. We are from 2 different religions but I do have Jewish ancestors who were German .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are going by Obama's facts. The reports does not reflect the ones who just stop trying to find work. Actually a whole lot of people could have a job but they refuse to takes jobs that don t pay them what They think they are worth
You can only help, those that want it.....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
You are just anti-white. Inbreeding has nothing to do with it - you just hate whites.
Calling us inbred is just another way of saying - you are telling the truth but, I'm calling you stupid because I don't like what you say.

You think calliing me stupid will negate the truth I speak. You're such a lame black liberal.
Everything I say is true but, it makes you mad. So, you call me stupid. Doesn't work, dumass. You can't prove I lied so, it must be truth. BOO-YAH!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I did not realize you were Jewish. The fact that you are Jewish and adhere to Jewish teachings and laws should make you a little more sympathetic to people who are different than you. Nothing you write has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus but since you're not a Christian the conversation with you is pointless. We are from 2 different religions but I do have Jewish ancestors who were German .
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
frank

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

go dems
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

frank wrote:
go dems
why?
voice

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

go perry

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
...For ALL the people....

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

voice wrote:
go perry
...and take Senator Cruz with you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
You didn't know that Jews and Christians have same belief against race-mixing?
Sorry, dude. I am a protestant Irish Christian. Can't help it, if Jews are also correct in my thinking.
Doesn't make me a Jew, no more than it makes you a rapist.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...For ALL the people....
You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?. Many of us have had all the "Hope and Change" we can stand.
Bestindawest

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?. Many of us have had all the "Hope and Change" we can stand.
By the time obama is through with you, you hope you got some change in your pocket!
Blake

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

oijvtr wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Pride, KKK pride, Nazi pride
If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

test

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Eternal Life...

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp
partially buried in the sand.

He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Congress balances the budget and
eliminates the debt.

"You crafty little XXXXXXX," said the genie.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

test
waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Blake wrote:
<quoted text>If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
Surviving as parasites in a country not your own is nothing to envy.
Brainwashed

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Blake wrote:
<quoted text>If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
Typical democrat liberal tactic..."if you don't vote democrat the republicans are gonna take all your freebies away!" It's never happened yet when there's been a republican majority. The republicans in my book are no better then the democrats! Their all in it for themselves and are crooks! The stick it to the working class every chance they get!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••