Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22887 May 8, 2014
Toyota likes Texas, California goes by the wayside, much like the democrat party, which even now begins their long descent to the abyss.
See you in November.
Democrats=hypocrites.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#22888 May 8, 2014
Even taking care of half the population of Mexico can't slow the Texas economy down!
Texas is on the cover of Time Magazine, Oct. 28 2013 issue.
"Why the Lone Star State is America's Future".
Learn to love it, Forand you impotent scumbag.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22889 May 8, 2014
Hillary Clinton resisted naming Boko Haram a terrorist group..
Figures.
Loaf Management

Katy, TX

#22890 May 8, 2014
Frank Phartz wrote:
One day I ate 2 burritos with extra cheese. I will poop now.
Just pinch that loaf. But take pics before you flush.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22891 May 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Well lady ,guess what? I am a man and you should have been able to figure it out from "branch davidian" post. The post ended "it makes about as much sense as your post". I am going to call you stupid because you weren't smart enough to realize I didn't make a personal attack on you. I suspect you're not much of a man in person and weaponless.
Find a job yet?. I mean beyond posting crap all day online.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#22892 May 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a job yet?. I mean beyond posting crap all day online.
. I'd hate to think what that clown does for money.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22898 May 9, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Never takes long for a democrat to make the usual comments on other people.
Maybe the American Communist Party can pay their bill, Sparky, obviously democrats will never live up to their responsibilities.
Waco 1909= hypocrite. You can't even keep track of your own posts. Well you and defiant can enjoy your hate together. You can also share your fears of everything Rush, Glenn Beck and FOX NEWS tell you to fear.

I know lots of decent conservatives and will not stoop to bashing them as a group, now. You two reflect poorly upon them as a group.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#22899 May 9, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. I'd hate to think what that clown does for money.
You weren't even smart enough to comprehend simple posts, so again ,I say , you shouldn't cast aspersions about the intelligence of others.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#22900 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't even smart enough to comprehend simple posts, so again ,I say , you shouldn't cast aspersions about the intelligence of others.
.Here's a simple post for you.
You're a mean little piece of work.
Nothing comes out of that evil brain of yours that isn't drenched in vitriol.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22901 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>well special ed, Fed is in Texas. I didn't know you are giving him credit for how it has improved. Fed will be happy to hear you're glad to have him back. Now get back out there and help that sheep over the fence again.
So Fed, you came back to Texas? Damn, that must be why we're having so many storms.

Since I know you are Fed, here's something you should see.

You say the bible has changed and you can't believe it. But, the original bible has not changed. There are newer versions being written, that conform to the NWO.
The real bible lies in the standard King James Version.

New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)- Alex Jones

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22902 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am glad you had to move to Texas. You obviously couldn't hack it out here. My electric bill runs less than thirty dollars a month nine months out of the year. Quality beef and milk are both cheaper here ,even though that doesn't seem right I am. happy that you found a job in Texas. I have met a lot of Texans out here who didn't like it and left, thank God it is a free country. If you think the Dallas metropolex Is too big or Houston area either, then don't move to SoCal it is bigger than both combined. Lots of people don't like living in cities and I can't blame them. There is more beautiful country here than almost any where else in the country, lots of small towns too. I love living in a city where people are more tolerant of others(not always). Again I am sorry you couldn't get a good enough job to afford to live in a nice area in SoCal. Arrogant and judgementalmaybe, but no more than you.
So, you choose to live in CA because they tolerate people like you?
Well, I live in Texas because they don't tolerate people like you.

Since: May 14

Dallas, TX

#22903 May 9, 2014
We are all sooo excited!!
Texas

Del Rio, TX

#22904 May 9, 2014
go vote
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22907 May 9, 2014
Hillary and Her Pig

Will the woman who watched while her reckless pig Bill
Used women like toys moving in for the kill,
Who coerced his sweet intern to once again please,
Abide him, unzip him, and drop to her knees,
Will the woman who sought her political gain
Pretend not to know and proceed now to feign,
That her man respects women and honors their rights
While he plans and he schemes to turn out the lights?

And what of the dozens who claimed as they should,
That Bill did them wrong while he did himself good
That he used them abused them and even did bite,
That poor girl on the lip who he forced that pale night,
Her confirmed testimony recorded on tape,
Everywhere else we call his crime rape,
Blind to Bill’s crimes, how can they ignore,
The pillory of shame all these women abhor,
Where he binds women fast in the place they should be
To attend to his pig-hood in slick willy glee.

Will she still front her man as pro-feminine rights,
While pursuing the Oval’s penultimate heights?
She cannot be a champion of women you see,
Not honoring each woman’s right to be free.
Is this coming election just her next gig,
To get back in the White House along with her pig?
I’m warning you now if we let this thing fly,
We will all be living in Hillary’s sty.
Our liberties squashed in messy pig mire
Freedom and justice a forgotten desire.

Benghazi and scandals and IRS schemes
Are only a taste of what she now dreams
Power, again, to extort and to take
And really, now,“what difference does it make?”
We’ve suffered already this “hope and change” lie
Perhaps we should welcome this Hillary’s sty
A new social welfare, a victimized nation
Equality’s game for pig Bill’s pure elation.

And to play out the sick Orwellian theme
Feed slop to the masses, a corn-cob dream,
No, we cannot buy into Ms Hillary’s lies
Feeding in troughs and living in sties
Subjected to Bill and his slick willy glees
Making her interns drop to their knees.
So keep the truth moving and shout the alarm
Vote NO in the polls to the Animal Farm.

©2014 DE Navarro. You have my permission to use this poem and repost it anywhere you like as long as you include this byline/copyright/permission statement. Please post this and forward this wherever you can.

Read more at http://visiontoamerica.com/17514/too-many-peo...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22908 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Waco 1909= hypocrite. You can't even keep track of your own posts. Well you and defiant can enjoy your hate together. You can also share your fears of everything Rush, Glenn Beck and FOX NEWS tell you to fear.
I know lots of decent conservatives and will not stoop to bashing them as a group, now. You two reflect poorly upon them as a group.
Blah, blah, blah. You don't know sh!t from Shinola you left
wing Kommiefornia moron.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22909 May 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. You don't know sh!t from Shinola you left
wing Kommiefornia moron.
I know you're an uneducated recheck who believes every thing your masters tell you. So according to your poem if unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo make Bill a Rapist. Then you are also saying Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a pervert, who will be deciding the future of America, for the rest of his life.

I have met Monica Lewinsky, and she has admitted, her goal was to seduce the President. Neither you or her can rewrite history. She even bragged about it.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22910 May 9, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.Here's a simple post for you.
You're a mean little piece of work.
Nothing comes out of that evil brain of yours that isn't drenched in vitriol.
You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22911 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
You "outwhitted" no one. Go get a job.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22912 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
. Can you spell at all? You seem to be retarded.
How unfortunate for you.
I see now why you are so at home in California!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22913 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're an uneducated recheck who believes every thing your masters tell you. So according to your poem if unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo make Bill a Rapist. Then you are also saying Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a pervert, who will be deciding the future of America, for the rest of his life.
I have met Monica Lewinsky, and she has admitted, her goal was to seduce the President. Neither you or her can rewrite history. She even bragged about it.
As usual, blame the woman you dirty lowlife misogynist!
A very young woman, at that!
Certainly no match for a Rhodes scholar who had traveled the world, and oh yeah, was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
You sicken me, you foul woman hater!
California scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug 11 Too farts 3
News Highlights from around the Capitol Jul '15 Fart news 10
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul '15 Todd 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages