Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23244 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22707 Apr 18, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even mexican families that have lived here for generations get offended when you say anything negative about Mexico. They'll say "don't talk bad about MY country". I had one tell me once that they hate the U.S. but they love the free stuff they get. They still consider this Mexico.
I don't like to talk about this much but, my husband worked for a Mexican who recently got citizen status.
He bought a business and assumed ownership role.

He would have hired nothing but Mexicans but, Mexicans weren't skilled enough to do my husbands job. He belittled my husband, discriminated against him for being white, accused him of theft, excluded him from any Christmas bonuses/parties, because he was white. He told his other employees not to tell my husband about a Christmas party because he wasn't Mexican. He helped non-white employees to buy a car, find a place to live, etc.He never offered any help to my white husband. Just belittled him and called him racial slurs.
My husband suffered physical illness, from the stress.
He was discriminated against by his employer, for being white in America.

He got another job, and left the racist Mexican boss, without warning. As it should be.

Location hidden

#22708 Apr 18, 2014
corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
The government doesn't dare go there for fear of riots, thus disproving their theory that their policies are what we need. It's all about control of the people, keeping them dependent on the government.
We have to de-fund the entitled - somehow.
wildflower

Bastrop, TX

#22709 Apr 18, 2014
Talkin... Bout tonight... I wana love on you tonight
wildflower

Bastrop, TX

#22710 Apr 18, 2014
Defund deez nutz...
Geronimo

Houston, TX

#22711 Apr 18, 2014
Give us back our lands.
wildflower

Bastrop, TX

#22712 Apr 18, 2014
Canned beans suck... The bean and cheese tacs don't taste the same without good beans
wildflower

Bastrop, TX

#22713 Apr 18, 2014
Geronimo... Is your land in band era ? If not go but land that's for sale... This land is my families... And my x husband is a descendent from geronimos blood line... Lol and he lives in Florida
wildflower

Bastrop, TX

#22714 Apr 18, 2014
Oh and awwwahay bma is trying to do the land grab
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22715 Apr 18, 2014
Nice drive... Makes me wana do it again tonight... Lol ; ) tangerine horn honey
Upside down

San Antonio, TX

#22716 Apr 18, 2014
Geronimo wrote:
Give us back our lands.
And what do you propose to do with "your lands" once you get it back? Tear everything down and return it to a wilderness, and live in a teepee and die from disease? The United States is the one that invested the money and built the infrastructure that "you" now enjoy. No I don't think you'll do that. You just want to take something someone else has built with hard work and do nothing but then expect what's left of the U.S. to continue to support you by giving you handouts.
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22717 Apr 18, 2014
Omg! So manny reeses
Upside down

San Antonio, TX

#22718 Apr 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to talk about this much but, my husband worked for a Mexican who recently got citizen status.
He bought a business and assumed ownership role.
He would have hired nothing but Mexicans but, Mexicans weren't skilled enough to do my husbands job. He belittled my husband, discriminated against him for being white, accused him of theft, excluded him from any Christmas bonuses/parties, because he was white. He told his other employees not to tell my husband about a Christmas party because he wasn't Mexican. He helped non-white employees to buy a car, find a place to live, etc.He never offered any help to my white husband. Just belittled him and called him racial slurs.
My husband suffered physical illness, from the stress.

He was discriminated against by his employer, for being white in America.
He got another job, and left the racist Mexican boss, without warning. As it should be.
Yep, mexicans are the most ungrateful, hateful, racists and jealous people around. They have been brainwashed over generations that the white man stole "their lands" when it was their dictator Santa Anna that got big headed and thought he could push people around. Him and his little monkey soldiers got their ass kicked and went scurrying back to Mexico like rats. Besides that Mexico got paid for their land. Now that they see what a great country we've made here they want it back, of course with all the infrastructure in place so they don't have to invest any money into building anything. But that's typical of those people, you build it up and make it nice and they want it. The problem is once they have it they'll trash it quick .
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22719 Apr 18, 2014
And uh upside down idiot... My grandpappy built these homes with his own hands along with help from good ol" friends... You people hate everything beautiful ... People like you ruin everything that's perfect
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22720 Apr 18, 2014
Oh and yeah I am building a buck et full of Reese's for my bestest boy

Location hidden

#22722 Apr 19, 2014
Upside down wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, mexicans are the most ungrateful, hateful, racists and jealous people around. They have been brainwashed over generations that the white man stole "their lands" when it was their dictator Santa Anna that got big headed and thought he could push people around. Him and his little monkey soldiers got their ass kicked and went scurrying back to Mexico like rats. Besides that Mexico got paid for their land. Now that they see what a great country we've made here they want it back, of course with all the infrastructure in place so they don't have to invest any money into building anything. But that's typical of those people, you build it up and make it nice and they want it. The problem is once they have it they'll trash it quick .
Everyone who isn't white uses history to suppress white America. What has history got to do with today?
History is a convenient excuse for punishing whites today. Are we being punished for our past or, for our role in ending slavery, for establishing morality in a savage world, for being sympathetic to those less fortunate, or what?
And, the dumbass minorities think they are doing good works. They are just attacking the only ones they can depend on.
ThinkThinkThink

Hemphill, TX

#22723 Apr 19, 2014
Vote NO for Davis.
Hey Clyde

Bastrop, TX

#22724 Apr 19, 2014
Bonnie wants to go for a ride ; )
wwjd2u

Richmond, TX

#22725 Apr 19, 2014
who the heck keeps voting for that guy
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22728 Apr 19, 2014
Ohh... Sea weed is good sea weed is fun it gets its food from the rays of the sun... Hey just keep swimming ... Call me one day
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#22729 Apr 19, 2014
And haha! A picture says a thousand words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farts 912
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farts 749
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul 2 Todd 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Searcher 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages