Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22658 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> True that. The Market won't last long before it crashes like 1929, but a lot worse. Buy guns and gold.
I'm still not sure about buying gold for a couple of reasons. It isn't edible for one thing. The value also may be far different when the dust settles from the global money shift.

Another reason is that the new oligarchy just might be as bad as FDR. but guns and ammo is another story.

"Executive Order 6102 is a United States presidential executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States". The order criminalized the possession of monetary gold by any individual, partnership, association or corporation."
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22659 Apr 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still not sure about buying gold for a couple of reasons. It isn't edible for one thing. The value also may be far different when the dust settles from the global money shift.
Another reason is that the new oligarchy just might be as bad as FDR. but guns and ammo is another story.
"Executive Order 6102 is a United States presidential executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States". The order criminalized the possession of monetary gold by any individual, partnership, association or corporation."
Yeah he was another worthless democrat.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22661 Apr 13, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he was another worthless democrat.
Speaking of worthless Democrats. Something really stinks about giving away control of the internet to foreign governments.

U.S. to relinquish remaining control over the Internet

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/techno...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22662 Apr 13, 2014
They won't let you... Oh well... U realize its my brother trying to kill me and you.. That's why I am going effing nuts
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22663 Apr 13, 2014
He told you too cut out my eyes... I know ... 1585
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22664 Apr 13, 2014
That's when Oscar bond, mason, and Stephenson realized that the god daughter was still alive 2009
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22665 Apr 13, 2014
And that's why you said uncover me... I am not a fool ...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22666 Apr 13, 2014
I want the nasty old men to stop stalking me... I called co. Condell
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#22667 Apr 13, 2014
Little miss nice hinny ... Lol
Ftw

United States

#22670 Apr 14, 2014
Hinny is a word used for butt. Pervs like both.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22671 Apr 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of worthless Democrats. Something really stinks about giving away control of the internet to foreign governments.
U.S. to relinquish remaining control over the Internet
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/techno...
The things this country does, I wouldn't be a bit surprised!
Pharts

Katy, TX

#22672 Apr 14, 2014
Ftw wrote:
Hinny is a word used for butt. Pervs like both.
We must fart in voting booths.
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22673 Apr 15, 2014
Hey mossy oak... This is no joke... Arian brotherhood is no good... Tell everyone on the night of the blood moon... They will hunt from Oklahoma to Louisiana all the way to the border... It's like a burmuda triangle so be wear... They are even contracting a kill on me every day... Arian brotherhood your gonna pay
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22674 Apr 15, 2014
3104--:/ I am not a ho... I am locked in my room until I go too school... That's why I told your dad for you to call me one day... When everything is alright... When we can do something without a white sheet wearing pos comming after us I listen to amnibus
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22675 Apr 15, 2014
6185--// just be careful ... I miss u n c u someday the Arian brotherhood is so stupid and gay... I wish they would go away ... I hate hitler wannabees
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22676 Apr 15, 2014
And I know I saw ur truck ... I love it
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22677 Apr 15, 2014
9099--// oh I thought it was urs. Oh we'll I bet you look good behind the wheel ... I like the sandy color ...
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22678 Apr 15, 2014
2674-// no ... The little short bed Chevy
The nuhuh to your uhu

Hempstead, TX

#22679 Apr 15, 2014
I know ... Sheesh tangerine I am ......-::-<3
I am always alive

Hempstead, TX

#22680 Apr 15, 2014
<{{{}------0:))--{{0::)}}
Like I said I dropped off that chocolate bunny for your sister last night ... I love y'all and talk late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:16 am PST

NBC Sports 5:16AM