Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22208 Mar 24, 2014
9178 we are all this is how we communicate. and no I am not ready I haven't even gotten dressed.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22209 Mar 24, 2014
lifes good ... you have to unfreeze my phone... its stuck on enter a password... I don't have passwords .... never created passwords. so change all my pass words to gwen and glenn that will let me in.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22210 Mar 24, 2014
still not working ..... yes little cupcake is one... you should have figured that out since day one....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22211 Mar 24, 2014
I am serious ! these are my models.. I have to have the contract ! you can ask uncle pat ! I am the one that arranges everything ! gwen is a supermodel ! dang it ! I need this or else no one will be going any where ... no one will be modeling ... you people are thiefs you stole every little girls American dream.... Gwen is the Queen... she chose me. Casey Lorendia The original. and no I am not fat... just size 14
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22212 Mar 24, 2014
I am done... you wont be able to get these girls to gether with out me.
so try it ... I got lawyers and judges waiting for this... I have federal officers all over it.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22213 Mar 24, 2014
I am not lying to you ... I did this for you ,,,, I own the contract.... and I even did this so that I could have every one I love happy... you need to bring it back to me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22214 Mar 24, 2014
I already applied for all of those...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22215 Mar 24, 2014
I am from devine.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22216 Mar 24, 2014
you used to live with me stupid... I am cupid
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22217 Mar 24, 2014
yeah you have seen my behind ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22218 Mar 24, 2014
this is casey ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22219 Mar 24, 2014
sighs .... your giving me a head ache.... to me .... this really is you stealing whats mine. you know that right...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22220 Mar 24, 2014
Michael.... I don't love you ... we are cuzins..... I need ellie for a model too .... stoodge
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22221 Mar 24, 2014
my phone blue a horn twin towers please you already know your girls gonna go ! I told you that yesterday ! now can you please unlock my phone ! I cant find my good guy ... this contracts gonna run dry ... if you don't get it to me...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22222 Mar 24, 2014
yah that's just great.... isn't it... I am contracting models and kids... you people are stupid I am cupid...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22223 Mar 24, 2014
some one stole my new truck and everything that I ordered online and I love sublime..... so wheres my truck and my fj cruiser... lisa is a user... 7402 san Antonio fo find her she stole everything from me ... they are all Toyotas by the way
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22224 Mar 24, 2014
yeah Toyotas I orderd 3 trucks for all of the guys and a Toyota for this girl ... the one with emerald eyes.... NOW get lisa she stole everything 7402 ... get it chicken wang ... I saw her face I can draw it... her eyebrows look like mickyd's arches..... and I think she farted
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22225 Mar 24, 2014
hwy 1604 .... we were on hwy 16 (yeah I am mean)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22226 Mar 24, 2014
the contract married me when it was made.... pete joe and colten and I were all out side pete said joe sine here.... casey signature colten there.... and then pete said casey its up to you I can sign for you.... I said pete. Leave me as the dead yes so that we can find the people who stole everything ... pete said casey then will you pick up the pen.

I said yes pete I will pick up the pen now, don't have a cow... I am getting dressed you know the rest.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22227 Mar 24, 2014
that's right we are connected ... mentaly... why I don't know? this is strange... so.... pete can I sign my own signature that way you know I am the original and not some twisted sister.. gwen might be a mr.( not my real gwen) the one who stole everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs