Who do you support for Governor in Te...
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19785 Aug 30, 2014
The wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should have intervened in your parents sex lives and forced them not to reproduce at all. The world would have had one less idiot.
Now on to the issue. The border security is totally lacking and needs to be fixed. We could sit around and argue all day who is at fault. The problem still won't go away.
Oblamo and the DimocRAT party have been deliberatly allowing every illegal alien south of the border to come here. Now the idiots are concerned about ISIS and potential terrorist attacks coming across that open border. What kind of morons are running this country?. And what kind of moron are YOU futard, for defending these stupid people by more finger pointing?.
Like I said you guys only worry about yourselves and other people's sex lives. They didn't increase the border security after 9/11 much to speak of. Again , you get your news from beggars on the internet, as you showed in your previous post.

The only finger pointing allowed ,is when vdefiant does it. I bet even your family thinks you are a moron. Go back to helping that sheep over the fence.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19787 Aug 31, 2014
When will they address the farts rolling across the boarder that are released during sex?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19788 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said you guys only worry about yourselves and other people's sex lives. They didn't increase the border security after 9/11 much to speak of. Again , you get your news from beggars on the internet, as you showed in your previous post.
The only finger pointing allowed ,is when vdefiant does it. I bet even your family thinks you are a moron. Go back to helping that sheep over the fence.
Blanket statements and insults are the best that you can do or ever have done. You keep missing the whole point tard boy.

Just because past regimes didn't do what is necessary to protect this country,
it doesn't give YOUR MESSiah a free pass to do nothing as well beyond
actually encouraging illegals to keep invading this country.

Besides, you left wing creeps promised "hope and change" six years ago. When can we expect to see it, or is it just business as usual?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19789 Aug 31, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
When will they address the farts rolling across the boarder that are released during sex?
When the Obummer regime institutes a Fart Tax by executive order but U.S. taxpaying citizens will be expected to pick up the tab for all of the ILLEGAL farts.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#19790 Aug 31, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love some protection but the Republicans have banned it and the Supreme Court upheld it. I'm not some millionaire who can go buy anything and everything and now that Planned Parenthood is under assault, I may develop boob cancer since they do my screening. I appreciate your advice, but without a boatload of money, there's not too much I can do except for have a good time and hope for the best.
Listen, honey, I can sympathize with your plight. Perhaps we can help each other out? One hand washes the other, as it were. I have a lot of money but I'm single so I could hook you up with all the pills and supplements you need. In exchange, you could accompany me to the theater on Friday night and join me for a late supper. If we hit it off, we can have a night cap back at my place and you can polish my knob, or if you're adventurous, you could climb my pole all night long. What do you say, honey? I'd be happy to show you a good time and I can still bring the wood at my age. You can like a real tigress in the sack.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19791 Aug 31, 2014
Becky and Frank, you make a real cute couple. Unfortunately you're the same person and you fool no one. Maybe you just like to converse with yourself.
That Fart Guy

Houston, TX

#19792 Aug 31, 2014
Yep. Becky and Frank sniff the same farts thats for sure. Ever tried pickled farts you two?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19793 Aug 31, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Yep. Becky and Frank sniff the same farts thats for sure. Ever tried pickled farts you two?
Pickled eggs and cheap beer bring great results. Plenty of noise for everyone's listening pleasure and an aroma guaranteed to gag a maggot off of a gut wagon.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19794 Aug 31, 2014
Becky and Frank love those farts I bet.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19795 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanket statements and insults are the best that you can do or ever have done. You keep missing the whole point tard boy.
Just because past regimes didn't do what is necessary to protect this country,
it doesn't give YOUR MESSiah a free pass to do nothing as well beyond
actually encouraging illegals to keep invading this country.
Besides, you left wing creeps promised "hope and change" six years ago. When can we expect to see it, or is it just business as usual?.
Blanket statements and insults are what almost everyone of your posts consists of. Your messiah the shrub was much worse and the hole he dug for America was quite deep. Obama has been slowly improving things against ignorant opposition. The right wing has done everything they can to protect megarich bankers and financial traders from being prosecuted for their crimes . In fact you guys want them to be able to crash the country again with impunity. Keep supporting the people who laugh at you. If only you had an education of some sort.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19796 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Blanket statements and insults are what almost everyone of your posts consists of. Your messiah the shrub was much worse and the hole he dug for America was quite deep. Obama has been slowly improving things against ignorant opposition. The right wing has done everything they can to protect megarich bankers and financial traders from being prosecuted for their crimes . In fact you guys want them to be able to crash the country again with impunity. Keep supporting the people who laugh at you. If only you had an education of some sort.
Who bailed out the bankers?. Who subsidized failing companies like Solyndra?. Who bailed out the insurance companies with the Un-Affordable Care Act?.

Who promised to only stay in office one term if the economy didn't improve?. Who raised the nations debt level beyond sustainability?.

Who promised to abolish the PATRIOT Act, but keeps signing it back into law and even worse signed the NDAA?.

"The Shrub" has been gone almost six years and yet imbeciles like you refuse to see what YOUR MESSiah has done to further ruin this country. You and your ilk are a joke.

By "education", do you mean brain wash?. It obviously works on weak minded fools like you.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19797 Sep 1, 2014
And Obamacare will not cover farts.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19798 Sep 1, 2014
Today is Ann Richards 81st birthday. RIP Anne.......you were a hero to us Texas women. Barbara Jordan also. We owe you a lot.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#19799 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Today is Ann Richards 81st birthday. RIP Anne.......you were a hero to us Texas women. Barbara Jordan also. We owe you a lot.
It was a tragic day when she passed. I cried like a baby and was inconsolable. She could go toe to toe with the big boys by day and down several bourbons at night. We need more women like her to rise up and seize back the rights that Susan Anthony fought for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19800 Sep 1, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a tragic day when she passed. I cried like a baby and was inconsolable. She could go toe to toe with the big boys by day and down several bourbons at night. We need more women like her to rise up and seize back the rights that Susan Anthony fought for.
So, what rights have you lost?.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#19801 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what rights have you lost?.
I've lost none per se, but the women have been crapped on ever since the House Republicans took over. They deny access to unfettered abortion, limit birth control and deny minority women the right to vote. These are basic human rights, one that we all should cherish and uphold.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19802 Sep 1, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost none per se, but the women have been crapped on ever since the House Republicans took over. They deny access to unfettered abortion, limit birth control and deny minority women the right to vote. These are basic human rights, one that we all should cherish and uphold.
Why should taxpayers have to foot the bill for every damn thing. I might go along with funding classes that teach personal responsibility though.

Now this is an outright lie. "deny minority women the right to vote".

Now you will have to excuse me. I need to go check the lunar calendar to see how much your posts are in sync with a full moon.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#19803 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should taxpayers have to foot the bill for every damn thing. I might go along with funding classes that teach personal responsibility though.
Now this is an outright lie. "deny minority women the right to vote".
Now you will have to excuse me. I need to go check the lunar calendar to see how much your posts are in sync with a full moon.
You may call it a lie, but Holder, Dyson, Jackson, Sharpton, Cummings, Lewis and others say you are lying because their constituents cannot even cast a damn ballot. I know you have strongly held views, but there's two dies to every coin and more than one way to skin a cat. Besides, it's not a full moon at all and you have to remember that abortions are a right upheld by the Supreme Court. Just this week a judge overturned Texas' ban on abortions in my county, saying that denying women access to these important medical services is akin to Jim Crow and Dred Scott combined. By the way, I was in the courthouse that this trial took place in so I know of what I speak. It's in Missouri.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19804 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Yeah, she was a farter.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19805 Sep 1, 2014
Wow Becky Martinez, Oh that's right you're going by Larry Grover on this post. You're taking the word of Holder, Dyson, Jackson, Sharpton, Cummings and Lewis, damn dude or dudette, which ever you are. Do you look up to these lying, race baiting bastards? Do you actually believe what they say? You need help in more ways than one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages