Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19654 Aug 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite stupid and you forget things so much I bet your life is just a mess. You will have to go back and read how I have simply posted YOUR OWN words to you then you come back at me fighting about your own words. It really makes a point about how forgetful you are. I gave you heads up that time or you would have done it again. It's pitiful really.. Ha ha no you have never made a good debate for me and I do not debate with a dumb azz like you. I have told you this numerous times, yet you just keep coming back because you forget Nothing to debate. I will never be a racist. I judge everyone by the content of their character and I care not how you want to be so stupid as long as I am not associated with the likes of you.
Your liberal rhetoric is just that. I know you must be suffering, for lack of something to report. What are you reporting this week? Let me know, I'll try to come up with something for you to report, you whining little snitch. You are a 2-faced liar. You sit here and lie, to gain conservative friendship, only to report them when you get the info. You aren't fooling anyone. I tell you nothing, except kissmyass.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19655 Aug 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a homo can't be saved you say? Well, you just may say about anything and go ahead.Somehow you figured that out since last time that the rape idea you had was not the answer well, what about that? I just wonder how you concluded that when the last two times you were so all fired up for it.
And you are still so damned forgetful that I am white. I wish we could weied out the troublemakers, nosy people that want to tell others how to live like you and racist of all types of the race. That is what I want done.
Gee you are one big dumb azz.
You need to go get into your bed, in your section 8 living quarters pull the covers over your head and cry.
And stop saying you never have received government help because that is a lie. You have said you have. No one would make a claim like that if they had not.
For one thing, I don't believe you are white. You are too different than I am, to be white. I might be racist, nationalist, pro-segregationalist, etc but, it only proves I am white.
You are opposite, proving you are not white. Every real white, sides with me a little. YOu do not side with white identity, at all - making you non-white.
Whites who date non-whites, like you I think, are not white. I thank the negroes for weeding out the defective whites, like you. So, did you have a black baby?
How does it feel to be a negro, with stolen white skin? How do your parents feel about your choices?
Seems the younger generation cares not how their family thinks, they only care about their liberal friends. You think I don't know this?
I would be shattered, if my white children came up with a negro baby. After all I, and the generations before me, did to preserve your race. You are an ungrateful, undeserving recipient of this blessing.

Bitch at me all you want, my bloodlines are worthy and pure, unlike yours. Why not go report me for being better than you? REPORT ME, REPORT ME, go ahead. You smelly snitch.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19656 Aug 25, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy and goodbye and yes you have been very busy with your butt buddies and flopping your peter around. its nice to know you don,t have the time to love a woman and spend more time on the topix. If you ask me i assume you know that as long as i,am on here your your messages are going to get stomped everytime you post... Yeah stay busy with your butt buddies in the closet.
ummmmmmm. I don't have a "peter"..........I am starting to think "YOU"are in the closet!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19657 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, I don't believe you are white. You are too different than I am, to be white. I might be racist, nationalist, pro-segregationalist, etc but, it only proves I am white.
You are opposite, proving you are not white. Every real white, sides with me a little. YOu do not side with white identity, at all - making you non-white.
Whites who date non-whites, like you I think, are not white. I thank the negroes for weeding out the defective whites, like you. So, did you have a black baby?
How does it feel to be a negro, with stolen white skin? How do your parents feel about your choices?
Seems the younger generation cares not how their family thinks, they only care about their liberal friends. You think I don't know this?
I would be shattered, if my white children came up with a negro baby. After all I, and the generations before me, did to preserve your race. You are an ungrateful, undeserving recipient of this blessing.
Bitch at me all you want, my bloodlines are worthy and pure, unlike yours. Why not go report me for being better than you? REPORT ME, REPORT ME, go ahead. You smelly snitch.
I believe XOXO is white. You need to see that new movie "Belle" to understand how wrong you are. I have it on my nook so it is probably on netflix if you racist can afford it. I almost missed this movie made in 2013. It 'Splains a lot about people like you. XOXO. Follows her religious beliefs. YOU are just a hillbilly racist hiding online spilling your hate to the world. Change your name........but we still know who and WHAT you are!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19658 Aug 25, 2014
Sulphur Springs Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawrence Russell Brewer was not a native of Sulphur Springs. He might have lived here at one time because I believe his parents retired in the area. They weren't from here, either.
There is only one man who considers himself a SSExpert........and WE KNOW who that is.lolololol. Don't ever FORGET that I am a SS native! You don'tgo back to 1845 either. Your mom does but you peep are from Louisiana. Grover was a racist Attorney General. Texas repJoe Chapman also. They had too much say in who attended the Uof T! If YOUare such an expert about SS........you would know THAT!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19659 Aug 25, 2014
Billyfay must be rolling over in her grave at WTF you do online John!
Gasman

United States

#19660 Aug 25, 2014
The SS did not use Zyklon B but farts in a jar....they were hunted after the war for their farts....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19661 Aug 25, 2014
Gasman wrote:
The SS did not use Zyklon B but farts in a jar....they were hunted after the war for their farts....
hey gasman........see the video and you will see what a racist hillbilly racist was mayor until June . He advertises himself all over the internet. Fart one for PUFFM.......88% of Floridians say YES to MMJ.......even some Republicans are onboard. They are thinking of the money it will generate. I am thinking of many sick patients in Florida. There will be more medical weed shops than McDonald's I heard. The sell of Chicken McNuggets will go up also......lolol
Gasman

United States

#19662 Aug 25, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>hey gasman........see the video and you will see what a racist hillbilly racist was mayor until June . He advertises himself all over the internet. Fart one for PUFFM.......88% of Floridians say YES to MMJ.......even some Republicans are onboard. They are thinking of the money it will generate. I am thinking of many sick patients in Florida. There will be more medical weed shops than McDonald's I heard. The sell of Chicken McNuggets will go up also......lolol


This guy knows how to party...and fart....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19663 Aug 25, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ql-2te3_THQXX
This guy knows how to party...and fart....
He is kind of cute. If Davie-Bob ever dies I would look him up. Any man that is cute and is that talented can park their shoes under maw maws bed. He sort of looks like Davie-Bob...they both have grey beards. As long as he is not a fundy terrorist put him on my "to do"list! Lolol. I am going to live to 100........So I will put the talented Afghan on my list! Off to PUFMM my fart friend!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19664 Aug 25, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If Saddaam Hussein had been left in power , there would be no ISIS and Syria would still be the peaceful country it was previously. Saying someone is the most incompetent president ever is flippant at best and ignorant at worst. Obama has screwed the pooch, but he is hardly the first. Thank God Obama didn't listen to John McCain or ISIS would have even more American military equipment. Assassination is actually exactly who should be running Syria, and not a bunch of religious rebel arseholes.
No if left in power no one can predict what Hussein would have done because he was very unpredictable. At the time that the war was starting there were uprising of militant groups and U.S. intelligence had evidence of senior level contact between Iraq and al Qaeda going back a decade that Hussein and Qaeda leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire WMD capabilities. This man posed a threat to his own region and a threat to The U.S. and much of the world.
Furthermore, Bush had solid backing of the Democrats to begin this war. It was not one-sided so Democrats are just as responsible for it.
Here is the words of your Hillary Clinton:
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002.* video
Here are Bob Gram and John Kerry as they speak on it, in quoted words again:
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002.*
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.*
Here is the source for this where you will see other Democrats express their support for this war.
http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/
This war was far from being only a Bush war. It could not get more bipartisan. But now Democrats like you want to point fingers and say, "but Bush". Well you should also say, "But Hillary Clinton and John Kerry" and many more Dems. But will you? I doubt that.
The jihadist group bringing terror to Iraq overran a Saddam Hussein chemical weapons complex on Thursday, gaining access to disused stores of hundreds of tonnes of potentially deadly poisons including mustard gas and sarin. Wake up there! This would be weapons of mass destruction.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19665 Aug 25, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If Saddaam Hussein had been left in power , there would be no ISIS and Syria would still be the peaceful country it was previously. Saying someone is the most incompetent president ever is flippant at best and ignorant at worst. Obama has screwed the pooch, but he is hardly the first. Thank God Obama didn't listen to John McCain or ISIS would have even more American military equipment. Assassination is actually exactly who should be running Syria, and not a bunch of religious rebel arseholes.
Then when Obama took office, he set up strict rules of engagement and restricted many areas where our military could even go to do battle, therefor tying their hands and getting many more of them killed. This was so that he could appease the enemy but screw our countries military.
From the day this war began in 2002 till the day Obama took office, 630 of ours were killed.(6 years) Then from 2008 and for the next 5 years 2,300 of our military were killed and many more were injured so Obama could give special treatment to his special Muslims. To say he screwed the pooch is just not describing it here, that is sugar coating the horrible injustice done to our military.
Then he armed the Syrians which in turn armed Isis.
When I call Obama the most incompetent and I mean willfully and deliberately incompetent president of The United States, we have ever seen, it is not said to be flippant and it is not ignorant on my part to say this. Look over the evidence and see how he has done.
Pay close attention to how Hillary is going to keep distance from Obama when she is trying to get elected. Although she is nothing but a hypocrite and a liar, she does have the commons sense to know he was wrong.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19666 Aug 25, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I believe XOXO is white. You need to see that new movie "Belle" to understand how wrong you are. I have it on my nook so it is probably on netflix if you racist can afford it. I almost missed this movie made in 2013. It 'Splains a lot about people like you. XOXO. Follows her religious beliefs. YOU are just a hillbilly racist hiding online spilling your hate to the world. Change your name........but we still know who and WHAT you are!
Thanks! Racists are idiots and I give them no credit.

And I am wishing you well with the MMJ!!!!!!!!!!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19667 Aug 25, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
If ratings were the only basis for considering who is most trusted, then the Chinese government's television station is number one in the world, since they have the most eyeballs watching it. The NY Times is the most trusted newspaper since they have the highest circulation. Al Jazerra is the most trusted Arabic station according to your criteria.
You love what you love but a search came up with surprising results again for me.

https://www.google.com/search...

https://www.google.com/search...

I can not find any evidence that CNN is the most trusted but maybe you mean the most trusted by you.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19668 Aug 25, 2014
Sulphur Springs Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawrence Russell Brewer was not a native of Sulphur Springs. He might have lived here at one time because I believe his parents retired in the area. They weren't from here, either.
I was just going by the news stories. Several of them said he lived there. I know nothing.
Gasman

United States

#19669 Aug 25, 2014
Sulphur Springs...smells like farts...the best place to visit if you have gas....

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19670 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Your liberal rhetoric is just that. I know you must be suffering, for lack of something to report. What are you reporting this week? Let me know, I'll try to come up with something for you to report, you whining little snitch. You are a 2-faced liar. You sit here and lie, to gain conservative friendship, only to report them when you get the info. You aren't fooling anyone. I tell you nothing, except kissmyass.
I see you still do not know what liberal rhetoric is. Dumr bazz, I am no news reporter so you need to read the news so you can educate your dumbazz just a little. How about you kiss your own azz and go get into your section 8 government housing living quarters and get into your bed, pull the covers over your head and stfu. Sounds good to me.
Gasman

United States

#19671 Aug 25, 2014
Just dont fart when you are kissing it...especially if you have diarrhea...and you just ate corn and peanuts....think about it...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19672 Aug 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, I don't believe you are white. You are too different than I am, to be white. I might be racist, nationalist, pro-segregationalist, etc but, it only proves I am white.
You are opposite, proving you are not white. Every real white, sides with me a little. YOu do not side with white identity, at all - making you non-white.
Whites who date non-whites, like you I think, are not white. I thank the negroes for weeding out the defective whites, like you. So, did you have a black baby?
How does it feel to be a negro, with stolen white skin? How do your parents feel about your choices?
Seems the younger generation cares not how their family thinks, they only care about their liberal friends. You think I don't know this?
I would be shattered, if my white children came up with a negro baby. After all I, and the generations before me, did to preserve your race. You are an ungrateful, undeserving recipient of this blessing.
Bitch at me all you want, my bloodlines are worthy and pure, unlike yours. Why not go report me for being better than you? REPORT ME, REPORT ME, go ahead. You smelly snitch.
Well, if any white sides with you, they should just say so because I do not believe any of them do.
You keep on believing what you want.
I do not care about your kids and I am not going to talk about my family with an idiot. Go find someone who cares to hear your problem.
Still crying about getting reported I see. Did they come out and put you in a fema camp? Oh I just bet they did. Or did they send you a rude harmful note and upset your day? Whatever they dd to you is fine with me.
I love all kinds of the race and it feels wonderful. Why do you need to know? You are sick.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19673 Aug 25, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Just dont fart when you are kissing it...especially if you have diarrhea...and you just ate corn and peanuts....think about it...
Well well Gasman. Don't worry your self so much about it. That varmint would just have to be used to it.....Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 44 min change 2015 739
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 45 min Higher Farts 900
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages