Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19482 Aug 14, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is a hoax and your a hoax and your the same sick goofball who is writing these post el paso????yeah check your i.s.p. when you post because every name you change it gives you away. Either you some freaked out veitnam veteren are your constantly high on drugs and one things for sure ever time you post i see the same ole el paso city wriiten right by it.
You must be new to polite society and the Internet. El Paso is a city of over 700,000 people and many of them post in here on a daily basis. Are you the only poster from Ft. Worth? Surely there are other cowboys and gay boys from your neighborhood on here, although this may be a bit much for you to grasp in your delicate mental state. If I could post in crayola, I would in order to make it easier for you to understand.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19483 Aug 14, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be new to polite society and the Internet. El Paso is a city of over 700,000 people and many of them post in here on a daily basis. Are you the only poster from Ft. Worth? Surely there are other cowboys and gay boys from your neighborhood on here, although this may be a bit much for you to grasp in your delicate mental state. If I could post in crayola, I would in order to make it easier for you to understand.
You must be very stupid to think i,am going to buy all this you fool. The fact is your the only nutcase by far that is from el paso on this topic. Not all of them are gay are crazy like you are right???Na this is you going by a few other names but don, worrie you will get tired of hearing me and then you will leave.
Who

Graham, TX

#19484 Aug 14, 2014
Oh my damn. Necro posting at its finest folks. This thread over 4 years old. Time to move on!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19485 Aug 15, 2014
Who wrote:
Oh my damn. Necro posting at its finest folks. This thread over 4 years old. Time to move on!
Then move on. Nobody asked for your opinion.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19486 Aug 15, 2014
Who wrote:
You are doing some necro posting here yourself and I am quite sure you have been told before that you should move on along. No need to come back again!
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19487 Aug 15, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Not all of them are gay are crazy like you are right???Na this is you going by a few other names but don, worrie you will get tired of hearing me and then you will leave.
It matters not what I think. Your relative intelligence is easily deduced by those who read your prose.

I do think, however, that your constant references to gays and gay sex does betray something about you. When you touch the soft, supple skin of a woman, are you secretly longing that one day it would be the chiseled muscles of a male friend? If so, there's nothing wrong with that. Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy that same experience with a male lover. Maybe to break the ice you should engage in a 3way so that if you get cold feet, you still have a woman nearby to pleasure you while you grow comfortable with the touch of your male paramour.
HeorShe

Midlothian, TX

#19488 Aug 15, 2014
"Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy the same experience with a male lover." How would you know what it feels like to have male lips on your member? Sheila, are you a she/male? Or was Jose supposed to be posting this one. Either way your BS fools no one. Have a great day whatever you are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19489 Aug 15, 2014
Sure El Paso El Paso El Paso, gay gay gay. These people are for the most part the same one because the style is so obvious. Be aware of the Elpasian.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19490 Aug 15, 2014
HeorShe wrote:
"Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy the same experience with a male lover." How would you know what it feels like to have male lips on your member? Sheila, are you a she/male? Or was Jose supposed to be posting this one. Either way your BS fools no one. Have a great day whatever you are.
Oh, I see - you're racist and homophobic both. Those qualities are not endearing to either a man or a woman, whichever you happened to be interested in romantically. Since you have a hard time yourself deciding on your gender, per your moniker, are you in the midst of reassignment surgery? If so, ObamaCare will cover your hormones but not the prosthetic penis that you will need. Unless, of course, you are getting your dong lopped off in which case you might consider selling it to a female who needs a marital aid. Assuming, of course, that what you are packing is something that a woman would be interested in.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19491 Aug 15, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the next big issue will be gay and transgendered immigrants, which I know will drive you crazy. Most polls now show that 50% or more of Americans support gay marriage and when you look at the under 40 demographic, it's almost 2 to 1. Gay marriage will be legal almost everything in the next 20 years. Same thing with those kids who just came over. They are not going anywhere, regardless of all the ranting and raving. They may not have a legal status for awhile, but they are here to stay and I know it drives conservatives crazy, but the deal is done. So I say we move on to the next issue, which is to make sure that any of these new immigrants who are gay or transgendered be given appropriate benefits and hormonal treatment if necessary. We are paying for Chelsea Manning to be turned formally into a woman, so we need to do the same for all of these immigrants. The Affordable Care Act mandates that they receive what they need and it's only a matter of time before they are covered under this law, even as the Representative who called out President Obama during the SOTU said. He was right as it turns out, but that doesn't change the reality of what's what.
I wonder why you had to post this to me Elpasian Steve Dooley we will call you today. So you say this will drive me crazy huh? Not going to he happen. For starters, the majority of these kids will be going back home after they cost the tax payer plenty. That will be their fate. I doubt they will get their sex change operation done on time.

You ones that are so determined to push homosexuality on the people such as you are attempting to do are ignoring some big issues here. It will never be normal and the homosexual will always suffer unhappiness by evidence of the high suicide rate among them. Sure you know about that don't you? Are you believing that if only the people accepted it that all of that would just go away? That's not the facts. The acceptance comes from within and few of them can accept themselves because this is not natural. Then some desperately believe that a sex change would help them achieve that. But then when they get the sex change done, the suicide rate becomes higher after all the changing over. I feel you know this but if not you can go to other places on the web for other sources if you do not like mine that I have just grabbed in a hurry to use here. I am not one to debate on this because I am no expert on homo things but I read a lot. It is not an issue that is close to my heart with all the problems we have going on in the world but I do feel very sorry for them. You can push for it and push for it and many people will accept it regardless of the facts. But never ever are you or anyone else going to be able to correct what is wrong with the homosexual lifestyle and the medical problems associated with it. We can leave religion out of it because even without religion I see how flawed it is. It has nothing to do with my feelings on that causes it to go wrong. It is just not natural.

http://www.suicidology.org/c/document_library...

http://www.livescience.com/11208-high-suicide...

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local...

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/stagge...

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/research/suici...

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_01_30/41-t...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19492 Aug 15, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see - you're racist and homophobic both. Those qualities are not endearing to either a man or a woman, whichever you happened to be interested in romantically. Since you have a hard time yourself deciding on your gender, per your moniker, are you in the midst of reassignment surgery? If so, ObamaCare will cover your hormones but not the prosthetic penis that you will need. Unless, of course, you are getting your dong lopped off in which case you might consider selling it to a female who needs a marital aid. Assuming, of course, that what you are packing is something that a woman would be interested in.
That's funny nothing that poster said was racist! When you keep calling people racists without evidence, the word loses it value.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19493 Aug 15, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the next big issue will be gay and transgendered immigrants, which I know will drive you crazy. Most polls now show that 50% or more of Americans support gay marriage and when you look at the under 40 demographic, it's almost 2 to 1. Gay marriage will be legal almost everything in the next 20 years. Same thing with those kids who just came over. They are not going anywhere, regardless of all the ranting and raving. They may not have a legal status for awhile, but they are here to stay and I know it drives conservatives crazy, but the deal is done. So I say we move on to the next issue, which is to make sure that any of these new immigrants who are gay or transgendered be given appropriate benefits and hormonal treatment if necessary. We are paying for Chelsea Manning to be turned formally into a woman, so we need to do the same for all of these immigrants. The Affordable Care Act mandates that they receive what they need and it's only a matter of time before they are covered under this law, even as the Representative who called out President Obama during the SOTU said. He was right as it turns out, but that doesn't change the reality of what's what.
When I said, "We can leave religion out of it because even without religion I see how flawed it is." That was not to say that it is not a religious issue. Because it certainly is a religious issue and I can show that but feel it would be futile when you are not bringing religion into it And the fact that you have all the information at your finger tips about the negative aspects of it and you still taunt it and rave over it regardless.
dems

Hondo, TX

#19494 Aug 15, 2014
how bout dem dems

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19495 Aug 15, 2014
Unbelievable a Democrat Georgia Congressman: Declare Martial Law in Ferguson to "Protect Protesters' Civil Rights" - Rep John Lewis

Can you believe this?

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19496 Aug 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Unbelievable a Democrat Georgia Congressman: Declare Martial Law in Ferguson to "Protect Protesters' Civil Rights" - Rep John Lewis
Can you believe this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyVUFe9oX9UXX
I don't have anything good to say about the DemocRAT Congress critter. All I can say is that his ilk has managed to turn this country into an statist crap hole only fit for elitist scum
like him to live in. Individual rights and freedoms are becoming a thing of the past.

Voting won't get rid of this problem and too much collateral damage will occur from having an armed revolution. The real power lies in our wallets. Taxpayers going on strike from time to time and not buying any products from corporations that support this nonsense would be a good start.

Oh, and tell the elitist scum to piss off every time they try to legislate anything not in keeping with the Constitution. In other words, do not comply. They can't jail everyone.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19497 Aug 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have anything good to say about the DemocRAT Congress critter. All I can say is that his ilk has managed to turn this country into an statist crap hole only fit for elitist scum
like him to live in. Individual rights and freedoms are becoming a thing of the past.
Voting won't get rid of this problem and too much collateral damage will occur from having an armed revolution. The real power lies in our wallets. Taxpayers going on strike from time to time and not buying any products from corporations that support this nonsense would be a good start.
Oh, and tell the elitist scum to piss off every time they try to legislate anything not in keeping with the Constitution. In other words, do not comply. They can't jail everyone.
Glen Beck cries more than John Boehner, there is nothing wrong with a man shedding tears, but not ALL the time.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19498 Aug 15, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap.First off, these things are NOT immigrants. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. The only thing that taxpayers should be footing the bill for, is kicking the ILLEGAL invaders back over the border.

Taxpayers don't need to foot the bill for malcontents who are not happy with how they were born, either. Mutants should get a job and pay for their own mutilation.

Just the fact that we are having these kind of conversations makes me feel like we are now
living on the f__king Twilight Zone. Funny how nobody polled me or anyone I know about
this homo marriage crap.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19499 Aug 15, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Glen Beck cries more than John Boehner, there is nothing wrong with a man shedding tears, but not ALL the time.
I really don't care about Glen Beck or turncoat Boner. I have a mind of my own.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19500 Aug 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeaaaa you really think so??? I hate to brust your bubbles on this but the only time i will come out of the closet is with a good looking lady. Yeah i reply to your post because i think your an idiot along with a couple of your strange and crazy friends that come on here. Lets put it this way i,am going to stomp all over your toes everytime you post until you shall decide to take your crazy ass of of this forum
Fort Worth ain't nothin' but Drug Store Cowboys these days. He ain't never seen a horse or been with a fine woman in his life. Gasman makes more sense than you do.Little Wuss Johnny should be his name. Lol
Larry

Austin, TX

#19501 Aug 16, 2014
Ur mommy that's who I support

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]