David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#19454 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think of me. You're a filthy liberal and, I'm better than that. Lol, you minorities are stupid. You think no American can survive without Obama to pay him for his stunts. I am an American citizen. I have never received anything from my Gov. I do not work for the Gov. I do not get any type of SS benefits. I am not a freeloader. Therefore, I can protest without losing freebies. I am the type of American that you are less than. You will never be up to my level because you are a leecher, I am a tax payer. I depend on no one to pay my bills. Bitch all you want - I pay your bills. You can't outbitch me.
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Ephesians 4:29)

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#19455 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think of me. You're a filthy liberal and, I'm better than that. Lol, you minorities are stupid. You think no American can survive without Obama to pay him for his stunts. I am an American citizen. I have never received anything from my Gov. I do not work for the Gov. I do not get any type of SS benefits. I am not a freeloader. Therefore, I can protest without losing freebies. I am the type of American that you are less than. You will never be up to my level because you are a leecher, I am a tax payer. I depend on no one to pay my bills. Bitch all you want - I pay your bills. You can't outbitch me.
Naw you are a free loading moocher and I have never used government hand outs in my life and do not intend to and that would include section 8 housing as you have admitted to so you can just stfu! I have no time for you and I am just going to give it back everything you have said to me.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#19456 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
How com you liberals go crazy if I talk positively about heterosexual sex? Anyhting goes, if it's homo sex? You know, straight sex came before your perverted sex.
And for the record, I don't care what you and your butt-buddies do. Just keep it to yourselves - is that so hard to do? Why must you force your perversions on the straight population?
I don't expect you to understand how stupid you are when you are nutty enough to believe that a straight woman should rape a homosexual thus risking AIDS as if that is going to save a homo's soul from hell. You believe it is right, I just hope you try that and you should be registered as a sex offender.

And that is not heterosexual sex either. Rape is not an act of sex you moron. It is an act of violence. You really are a sick pervert. Sooner or later you are going to be busted.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#19457 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are in agreement with gay men? You don't think gay men should be saved?
I wonder about you. You are against showing illegal women they cannot trespass. You are against turning gay men into straight ones. Is there anything Christian that you do believe in or, are you an atheist too?
I get it. You are a Catholic. You think you can do whatever you want and still be saved, so long as you confess? Sorry, toots. Confession for abdomition and truthul honesty are 2 different things. You have ulterior motives and, that is not Christian.
This is an example of why Catholics are not Christian.
Naw bech you do not wonder about me. Only one way a gay man can be saved and it is not by a woman rapist. It would be by repentance and accepting Jesus and the Holy Scripture. I am not Catholic but it is none of your business because what ever religion you are you are going to hell unless you change your racist ways and get raping tendencies forgiven.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#19458 Aug 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:: sounds like someone is confusing the Quran for the Bible. The Muslims believe rape for their God Allah is alright not Christians.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians aren't beheading anyone, are they?
You can recover from rape. No one recovers from decapitation.
The Quran teaches that followers may rape for their god.
The Bible teaches that by hating someone you have killed them in your heart and that is sin.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#19459 Aug 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a big heart and a great idea too that could make you rich and famous.
Put your "eclair" in a box and ship it to the following address.
1600 Pennsylvania avenue
Washington DC.
C/O President Jug Ears and the First Wookie
That's the kind of "exotic gourmet dessert" fit for a King and Queen that should make you rich beyond the dreams of any EBT Card holder.
Any anyone else who produces any type of artifact even runny ones should follow pursuit and mail it here as well.
dems

Hondo, TX

#19460 Aug 13, 2014
them dems
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19462 Aug 13, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a big heart and a kind, generous spirit. This morning I laid a very unique turd and I thought of you immediately. I always inspect them carefully because a change in your bowls could be a sign of cancer. Anyway, I saw that it looked like a nice eclair or one of these chocolate canolis that my wife and I order at our favorite Italian restaurant. I called her into look at it and she agreed. I've been keeping it warm all day under a heat lamp and it still looks really nice and fresh. I could put it in a box and ship it to you if you like, but if you're not interested, then I won't bother. It looks very much like an exotic, gourmet dessert so you might give it a chance.
You sure talk about this alot and often those who do are really having those problems as they get worried so they talk in public alot about it. I sometimes really think you are having these problems are you would not be bringing this gas problem up ll time. You need to see a docter A.S.A.P. at once pal if you let it go to its last stages most people die and its very sad no matter who they are so i would not tangle around with this problem .Although i assume you are just telling dog do do right???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19465 Aug 13, 2014
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, gay boy, I have read some of your posts and it's obvious you are flaming but still in the closet. Your constant reference and responses to the gay topics speak volumes about your orientation. So either man up and come out of the closet or keep taking it in the tailpipe in private, but stop pretending that you are more interesting that a flea on a dog's butt.
Yeaaaa you really think so??? I hate to brust your bubbles on this but the only time i will come out of the closet is with a good looking lady. Yeah i reply to your post because i think your an idiot along with a couple of your strange and crazy friends that come on here. Lets put it this way i,am going to stomp all over your toes everytime you post until you shall decide to take your crazy ass of of this forum
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19466 Aug 13, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a mouthful there, brother. Bu the relevance is ascertained insofar as it relates to the fact that I was posting in response to your colleague who thought I was cracking wise. I tried to assure him that I was not and would not, as I consider this forum to be sacred.
It relates to the fact that that your probly blowing alot of grass these days right??? Nothing wrong with a refer every now and then but of course i don,t smoke it but nothing wrong with people smoking one now and then but it sounds like you smoke too many right? Thats why your brain cells are half gone.these days right?? Shall i be a wise butt and post a hundered more replies to your messages???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19467 Aug 13, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you automatically assume anyone who takes a contrary point of view is on government assistance. It's part of your schtick and appeal in here, but it's gets a bit old after awhile. I enjoy the byplay and the jousting between points of view, but your dim view of everyone Hispanic and/or Democratic is quite unseemly. I will take you up on your offer, however, and ship it to the address you gave. If I receive a response, I will let you know and if I make any money off of it, I will split it with you. You see, I am a person of integrity and always pay my own fair share when it's due.
Here you go again you fruitbag an,t ya getting tired of hearing from me???? You are very slow on your responces whats wrong you can,t face up to big bad john???? Time to leave....
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19468 Aug 13, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again you fruitbag an,t ya getting tired of hearing from me???? You are very slow on your responces whats wrong you can,t face up to big bad john???? Time to leave....
Did you ride the short bus to school or do you just have trouble with time? The posts you are responding to were made yesterday and they weren't even directed at you. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why don't you just move along.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19469 Aug 13, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ride the short bus to school or do you just have trouble with time? The posts you are responding to were made yesterday and they weren't even directed at you. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why don't you just move along.
Mr jose reyes as you call yourself i don,t care if the post where made yesterday are who there made to but as i said your toes will be stomped everytime you post so i say you leave...
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19470 Aug 13, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr jose reyes as you call yourself i don,t care if the post where made yesterday are who there made to but as i said your toes will be stomped everytime you post so i say you leave...
Actually, I might like it a little better if you'd stomp higher. My upper thighs and buttocks are quite sensitive so if you'll rub and caress them, we can become really good friends.
Gasman

United States

#19471 Aug 14, 2014
Dont rub too much...it will make you fart....I am farting now again...
Gasman

United States

#19473 Aug 14, 2014
But the F-art had one....
millie eisenhowzar

Sonoma, CA

#19474 Aug 14, 2014
Howdy Y'all!
What we gots to display is courage, righteousness and resolve in the face of all them screaming millions of furner babies showing up on our doors and borders demanding stuff and blankets and milk and voter I D cards and limos to free abortion clinics, diapers and dental drilling all without no offered method of payment. These little bums to be want to be on the supremes court and they are starin down our brave national guardsmen and making eyes at the womens what are also in uniform by mistake.
The ONLY one what can send them screaming back to they cribs is Donald Runsfelt! He knows irakkis when he smells them and he knows what we must do and he will have us do it to em and plenty of it too. He knows these little bums are carrying diapers stuffed with conterfeet $100 bills and that is why they got legs like cantelopes and such and are capable of doing weapons of mass distraction to liberals designs.
Runsfelty/Bundy in '16! No taxes on the upper classes and no liberals for nothing as god dont like them at all.
Gasman

United States

#19475 Aug 14, 2014
Those two guys are well known farters too....we will have no fart tax....
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19476 Aug 14, 2014
millie eisenhowzar wrote:
Howdy Y'all!
What we gots to display is courage, righteousness and resolve in the face of all them screaming millions of furner babies showing up on our doors and borders demanding stuff and blankets and milk and voter I D cards and limos to free abortion clinics, diapers and dental drilling all without no offered method of payment. These little bums to be want to be on the supremes court and they are starin down our brave national guardsmen and making eyes at the womens what are also in uniform by mistake.
The ONLY one what can send them screaming back to they cribs is Donald Runsfelt! He knows irakkis when he smells them and he knows what we must do and he will have us do it to em and plenty of it too. He knows these little bums are carrying diapers stuffed with conterfeet $100 bills and that is why they got legs like cantelopes and such and are capable of doing weapons of mass distraction to liberals designs.
Runsfelty/Bundy in '16! No taxes on the upper classes and no liberals for nothing as god dont like them at all.
I certainly hope you are crapping me negative. I was forced to WALK to the clinic for my free abortion and now some people are riding in limos? That is grossly unfair to me and I demand they get this sorted out before I get knocked up again. Limos have lots and lots of booze and I would have downed several bourbons had I been able to ride to my procedure. It wouldn't make me no mind about harming the baby since he was about to be done in anyway. If this is a hoax, please let me know because right now my colon is very tight after reading this.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19479 Aug 14, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I might like it a little better if you'd stomp higher. My upper thighs and buttocks are quite sensitive so if you'll rub and caress them, we can become really good friends.
Actually i was thinking about posting two pages of long replies but that would rid you off the forum i need you as a puching bag on here so i can keep having fun playing on the topix forum. This is my city you fool and you have stepped your foot into a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr weary taxpayer 773
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan 13 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan 5 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan 3 Robyn 1
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson (Jul '14) Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance