Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19331 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to your opinion, of course, and I respect it. But when you try to humiliate gays and their alternative lifestyle, you do a disservice to your own cause. You have to admit all the wonderful gays who contribute to our society, like Anderson Cooper, Shepherd Smith, Doug Dangger, Greg Louganis, Michael Sam, Ricky Martin, John Travolta, George Michael, and Will Smith, just to name a few. Think of how deprived we would all be if these great men were forced to stay in the closet forever.
I agree.....I love me some Anderson Cooper......I get my news from him.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19332 Aug 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>This is your post that I answered. You live in Deer Park does that mean you love air pollution and mosquitoes?
I also live in the U.S. with an overbearing government and stupid liberals, so what's your point?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19333 Aug 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You have taken the truth and run wild with it. Troops are not being implanted with anything they haven't consented too. They have always been experimented on, but that is part of what they signed up for. The experiments on the mentally retarded and mentally ill are crimes against humanity , and should have been prosecuted. The Japanese war criminals who used chemical and germ warfare were given their freedom in exchange for their research(which turned out to be worthless).There are and have been enough horrors , without you making stuff up. Remember the RIGHT is the Party of the military industrial complex.
So, what exactly am I making up, dimwit?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19334 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to your opinion, of course, and I respect it. But when you try to humiliate gays and their alternative lifestyle, you do a disservice to your own cause. You have to admit all the wonderful gays who contribute to our society, like Anderson Cooper, Shepherd Smith, Doug Dangger, Greg Louganis, Michael Sam, Ricky Martin, John Travolta, George Michael, and Will Smith, just to name a few. Think of how deprived we would all be if these great men were forced to stay in the closet forever.
Hogwash.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19335 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash.
What in holy hell are you talking about? Which part is the hog and who got washed?
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19336 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>

Good! There an,t know telling how many times they were caught butt bumping in there closets. All i can say is who on greats name would want a guy???? Go back in the closet you dangling fool and by the way you shit head john travolta is not gay! get your facts right before you think of another man to wack off with...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19337 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.....I love me some Anderson Cooper......I get my news from him.
You nitwitts can always find you a gay forum to play on. Better yet go play with each other as i,am sick of hearing about gays!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19338 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You nitwitts can always find you a gay forum to play on. Better yet go play with each other as i,am sick of hearing about gays!
All these fools care about is smoking dope, cutting up babies and having queer sex. So much for the Democrat party of lofty ideals. LOL
Holy Frijoles

United States

#19339 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#19340 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! There an,t know telling how many times they were caught butt bumping in there closets. All i can say is who on greats name would want a guy???? Go back in the closet you dangling fool and by the way you shit head john travolta is not gay! get your facts right before you think of another man to wack off with...
The joke is on you, big boy, because Vinnie Barbarino is gay. His trysts are well known and have been long documented on-line. He has settled numerous lawsuits with gay lovers that are in the public record and his wife has stated publicly that she knows of it and it's John's business. So who's laughing out of their butt now? Gay is here to stay so you should give it a try before you miss out on the gravy.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#19341 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You nitwitts can always find you a gay forum to play on. Better yet go play with each other as i,am sick of hearing about gays!
Are you latent? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Just go to a group grope if you're shy about coming out. Once the lights go down, just reach over and grab a handful of meat and go to town. It all feels the same down there in the dark anyway.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19343 Aug 8, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you latent? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Just go to a group grope if you're shy about coming out. Once the lights go down, just reach over and grab a handful of meat and go to town. It all feels the same down there in the dark anyway.
Feels all the same?......
If you can't tell the difference between a hole and a pole, you have to be one dumb mother__cker!.

You frigging morons haven't dazzled me with brilliance yet, tonight. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19344 Aug 8, 2014
Juno wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the brown gravy that seeps out of your ass when your gay lover shoots his load inside you?
Yeah, that brown gravy that draws all of the flies within a half mile you sick puppy.

I guess you retards haven't figured out yet that your a__hole is not meant to be a multifunction body part. It was meant to be an ejection port only.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19345 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I can respect that but tell me where I tried to humiliate gays since I have not set out to do that? I do not think I have to admit that these certain people you list have done anything extraordinary that has improved us as a society. In the .closet and out of the closet would be no different and I do not see anything so wonderfully special about either of them. But that is not intended to mean that I do not feel a gay person can not attribute anything,

I just will not be forced into believing gay people can marry. Nor will I be forced into believing gay lifestyle is normal and not full of serious consequences. I have no problems with most gays and believe they should have equal rights. Absolutely no special rights.

It is my right to feel this way. I like many of them as people.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19346 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All these fools care about is smoking dope, cutting up babies and having queer sex. So much for the Democrat party of lofty ideals. LOL
Yes you are defently right they are sick people.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19347 Aug 8, 2014
I like many of them as people unless I feel they are involved in this crazy evil agenda of trying to make foolishness make sense. Like gay marriage.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19348 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is on you, big boy, because Vinnie Barbarino is gay. His trysts are well known and have been long documented on-line. He has settled numerous lawsuits with gay lovers that are in the public record and his wife has stated publicly that she knows of it and it's John's business. So who's laughing out of their butt now? Gay is here to stay so you should give it a try before you miss out on the gravy.
Not me you nitwitt there is nothing better then the soft skin of a woman. You ought to try making love with a woman you fool you might like it better. True people have a right to be gay but they are wanting more rights they are wanting us to hear them and see them day after day if you people were smart you would just stay in the closet right????No further replies on the career stuff because i don,t want to find myself being faced for a stupid law-suit...By the way spend more time with your butt buddies.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19349 Aug 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I like many of them as people unless I feel they are involved in this crazy evil agenda of trying to make foolishness make sense. Like gay marriage.
Its so hard to believe a man would get hard up with another man. I agree some of the gay people are good people but then ya got those crazy ones that arn,t.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19350 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Not me you nitwitt there is nothing better then the soft skin of a woman. You ought to try making love with a woman you fool you might like it better. True people have a right to be gay but they are wanting more rights they are wanting us to hear them and see them day after day if you people were smart you would just stay in the closet right????No further replies on the career stuff because i don,t want to find myself being faced for a stupid law-suit...By the way spend more time with your butt buddies.
You got it right! They need to spend time with their B.B. and quit disgusting straight people with their filth.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19351 Aug 8, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks that its times for yous to finds yous another forum right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages