Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#19249 Aug 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsessive homophobia and obsession with "bathhouse Barry"might mean you secretly want to have sex with the President. You wouldn't just keep repeating it over and over if you didn't have a mancrush ,that your a shamed of , on Obama. Just keep telling yourself, that if you don't act on it , you are still straight. You could be the Deer Park "Larry Craig".
Give the guy a break - he had a really wide stance when he sat on the crapper. That doesn't necessarily mean he was gay.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19250 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a man enjoys another man doing things to him and on him doesn't make him less of a man. Lots of men enjoy good, old fashioned, kinky sex, just with other dudes and not a woman. Nothing wrong with it in my book.
I am not interested in condemning anyone for what they want to do in regards to their sex life. The only place I get involved in it is when I am expected to go along with it and believe that is a marriage and vote that way. And when this stuff is presented to kids at the school.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#19251 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in condemning anyone for what they want to do in regards to their sex life. The only place I get involved in it is when I am expected to go along with it and believe that is a marriage and vote that way. And when this stuff is presented to kids at the school.
I agree that toddlers don't need to exposed to steamy, sexual situations. Let them enjoy their cartoons. But once a kid reaches middle school, we need to explain to them the options they have before them. At the onset of puberty, kids get curious and want to explore each other's bodies so we shouldn't limit their options at all. Lots of middle schoolers are going gay now and it makes us a richer society.
texan

United States

#19252 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that toddlers don't need to exposed to steamy, sexual situations. Let them enjoy their cartoons. But once a kid reaches middle school, we need to explain to them the options they have before them. At the onset of puberty, kids get curious and want to explore each other's bodies so we shouldn't limit their options at all. Lots of middle schoolers are going gay now and it makes us a richer society.
you're one sick bastard. Do everybody a favor and get rid of yourself.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#19254 Aug 6, 2014
People like Frank Gray need to be locked away, children in middle school are still children, and Frank sounds like a pedophile looking for young boys to take advantage of. Locked away for ever, we already have too many perverts walking the streets.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19255 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
People like Frank Gray need to be locked away, children in middle school are still children, and Frank sounds like a pedophile looking for young boys to take advantage of. Locked away for ever, we already have too many perverts walking the streets.
Leave it to a neanderthal like you to automatically equate homosexuality with perversion like that. At no point did he say anything about what you state so apparently you are projecting your own fantasies onto him. You religious nuts are ruining our society but you're too blind to see it.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19256 Aug 6, 2014
Fondle the religious nuts...oops, I just farted again....

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19257 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
I agree with you. I believe that one who appears to be a woman defending him is him again unless it Frank Gray was a woman in the first place. Then comes the Gasman all from El Paso. Out comes one and then all the other ones too all from El Paso. Sure, we are hearing from all these people out of El Paso.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19258 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree that you are one sicko just as stated by another.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19259 Aug 6, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a neanderthal like you to automatically equate homosexuality with perversion like that. At no point did he say anything about what you state so apparently you are projecting your own fantasies onto him. You religious nuts are ruining our society but you're too blind to see it.
And you fool no one. You are a sickie too.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19260 Aug 6, 2014
I believe that one who smealt it, dealt it...farts are a secrete weapon and the noise is relaxing to people in Guam....
Texan

Wichita, KS

#19261 Aug 6, 2014
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage) and do not discuss my religion. I am conservative on some issues, and liberal on others; middle of the road like most Americans. Sheila he was talking about middle school age children, and that is just PLANE WRONG! I have several friends and two relatives who are homosexual, and I can promise you that everyone of them would agree with my assessment of Frank Gray. From your reaction I suppose you are a lesbian, and I have no problem with that, but if you advocate homosexual experimentation by middle schoolers I put you in the same catagory as Frank, a pedophile and a pervert. It is both ultra conservatives and ultra liberal morons like you that are ruining or society. If you have a problem with that GET OVER IT!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19262 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage)!
This made me fart 32 times....you went to school for 3 years to learn how to make collages....still farting....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19263 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
It sounds like Frank Gay is being realistic. I am heterosexual.......but I wanted my. Children to have an open mind. Their cousin Jeffrey was Gay. All of my children are hetero........but they have friends and fellow workers who are Gay. Just because you are gay........it don't mean you are a pedophile. This is like WHY I left Texas. I remember when rednecks would hassle gays on Montrose in Houston. I taught my children that was not fair. I fought for Equal Rights in Texas.......and I am for equal rights today. It is the right this to do. Love is love!!!!!!!!!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#19264 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman you make me laugh. You aren't all that funny, but still you make me laugh a little.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19265 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage) and do not discuss my religion. I am conservative on some issues, and liberal on others; middle of the road like most Americans. Sheila he was talking about middle school age children, and that is just PLANE WRONG! I have several friends and two relatives who are homosexual, and I can promise you that everyone of them would agree with my assessment of Frank Gray. From your reaction I suppose you are a lesbian, and I have no problem with that, but if you advocate homosexual experimentation by middle schoolers I put you in the same catagory as Frank, a pedophile and a pervert. It is both ultra conservatives and ultra liberal morons like you that are ruining or society. If you have a problem with that GET OVER IT!
You can't even spell college redneck!!!!!! Lol

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19266 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
This made me fart 32 times....you went to school for 3 years to learn how to make collages....still farting....
lolololololol

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19267 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can YOU be a real nurse and think like that. You know a lot of our pts are gay. Many of our coworkers are gay. Some docs are gay. Many nurses are gay. They must really dislike you and to work with you. You can't be married!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19268 Aug 6, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you Sheila. Religion will destroy Texas if the Oil barons don't destroy it first.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19269 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like Frank Gay...
Frank Gay...he hangs with Frank Pharts I bet...they fart together, play pull the finger and hide the sausage....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages