Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18902 Jul 26, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I screwed up again and posted to myself trying to tell you I am sorry for putting the reply to HeavyF on your post. I guess that's how it goes when I stay up too late trying to work on something while it is nice and quiet and everyone sleeping.
No problem.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18903 Jul 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
So are you all taking the same kind of acid? No part of the USA will ever become part of Mexico. Mexico is in the process of reverting to a third world country. The predominant language may change but our country will still be ours.
The U.S. is also in the process of becoming a third world country for the same reason. Corrupt governments.
yes

San Antonio, TX

#18905 Jul 27, 2014
Yes
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#18906 Jul 27, 2014
yes wrote:
Yes
NO! Enuff of this racist crap for the day. My Puerto Rican grandson turns 16 today. I am taking him to brunch today. He might just be your President someday. He is half Texan. The new breed of American children.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18907 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> NO! Enuff of this racist crap for the day. My Puerto Rican grandson turns 16 today. I am taking him to brunch today. He might just be your President someday. He is half Texan. The new breed of American children.
Racist crap?.. We are all racist because we do not want ILLEGAL invaders crammed down our throats like ObamaCare?.

Tell that to the millions who came here from South America and became U.S. citizens the right way, not the Bathhouse Barry/U.N. way.

Tell that to Barrys hard core voting base in Chitcago. The ones who are crying "worst President ever". Barry ignores them while spending billions on ILLEGAL invaders.
Allowing ILLEGAL invaders to stay is a slap in the face to everyone else who lives here.
Yep

United States

#18908 Jul 27, 2014
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
exactly
sara searls

Tampa, FL

#18909 Jul 27, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>exactly
Well we are back to 2010 again. Yep......they CAN'T evolve!!!!!! Texas is going BLUE. Hobby Lobby decision was a big mistake. The women of America are not happy. Use your vote. The time has come to vote BLUE!!!!!!! Jim Chapman was a Democrat thatvoted like a Repuke. The Teer's.....are all TPH!!!!!! You need to run John out of town. Tar and feather him. Lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18910 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> Well we are back to 2010 again. Yep......they CAN'T evolve!!!!!! Texas is going BLUE. Hobby Lobby decision was a big mistake. The women of America are not happy. Use your vote. The time has come to vote BLUE!!!!!!! Jim Chapman was a Democrat thatvoted like a Repuke. The Teer's.....are all TPH!!!!!! You need to run John out of town. Tar and feather him. Lol
Pivot from one subject to another all you want. You still can't hide your dishonesty with blanket statements and name calling.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18911 Jul 27, 2014
trickster wrote:
RICK PERRY. Bill White did Houston wrong, his claims that Perry is crooked are pretty laughable considering.
I just hate to see so many of the Greatest Generation still voting for the Democrats who do not share a single value with them. Its not the working mans party anymore, its the liberal party. Some just want to pretend that its all still okay and still Sam Rayburns Democratic Party. Even after everythingthat has happened.
WHAt a nickerl head
test

Houston, TX

#18912 Jul 27, 2014
Test
Imperial Chicano

United States

#18913 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
<quoted text> Well we are back to 2010 again. Yep......they CAN'T evolve!!!!!! Texas is going BLUE. Hobby Lobby decision was a big mistake. The women of America are not happy. Use your vote. The time has come to vote BLUE!!!!!!! Jim Chapman was a Democrat thatvoted like a Repuke. The Teer's.....are all TPH!!!!!! You need to run John out of town. Tar and feather him. Lol
Yeah but dont forget 2008 , never forget.
The ripofflicans will stop at nothing . Remember how the W stole the election.
How many kids would be alive today had he not stolen the election and let grown ups handle the world affairs.
Raz

United States

#18914 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#18915 Jul 27, 2014
sara searls wrote:
How does the Hobby Lobby decision affect you? You work for them? They can choose what to cover. They cover a lot except abortions....... You want to kill more unborn then you can go to publically financed Planned Parenthood, a Progressive organization thanks to Margaret Sanger.......... She wanted to get rid of blacks through abortion and the plan is working you racist bigot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18916 Jul 27, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but dont forget 2008 , never forget.
The ripofflicans will stop at nothing . Remember how the W stole the election.
How many kids would be alive today had he not stolen the election and let grown ups handle the world affairs.
So the election of "2008" was stolen?. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18917 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>How does the Hobby Lobby decision affect you? You work for them? They can choose what to cover. They cover a lot except abortions....... You want to kill more unborn then you can go to publically financed Planned Parenthood, a Progressive organization thanks to Margaret Sanger.......... She wanted to get rid of blacks through abortion and the plan is working you racist bigot.
Don't expect an intelligent rebuttal or or even a reply to this. Intellectual dishonesty is a hallmark of libtardians. Sure is fun to put them in their place though.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#18918 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect an intelligent rebuttal or or even a reply to this. Intellectual dishonesty is a hallmark of libtardians. Sure is fun to put them in their place though.
Love to point out the facts....... You are right, they got nothing..........
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18919 Jul 27, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Love to point out the facts....... You are right, they got nothing..........
The Libtard playbook is real easy to understand. There are 8 things Libtardians do to avoid having an honest debate. I've been having fun with these idiots since

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)

2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)

4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)

5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)

6. You Heard That on Faux News

7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)

8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#18920 Jul 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libtard playbook is real easy to understand. There are 8 things Libtardians do to avoid having an honest debate. I've been having fun with these idiots since
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)
2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)
5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)
8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Exactly, they can't even form a thought for why they are the way they are....... They probably don't have 60% of their earnings confiscated..........
Imperial Chicano

United States

#18921 Jul 27, 2014
Conservative s get their talking points from the racist Rush newsletter or the top 1 %. They are the lapdogs of the top one percent.
2. They hide behind the Independent label .Incase they lose an election they say "Im not a Ripofflican im an independent.
3. They hide behind the constitution of Independence.
4.they vote against whats good for them, when you consider Mississippi the worst state is Red .
5.they use the word Patriot for code word KKK.
6.they love money more then Heaven.
7. They use token blacks to do their bidding.
8. Conservatives and teabaggers are at war with each other.
9. They horny for Sara Palin, but say she is smart
10. At war with Women, Children and the elderly.
11. Do not believe in science.
12. Conservatives dont like clean air and water.
13. Ripofflicans are for the rich. Democrats are for the people.
14. Dont like Unions but every CEO can have a contract to work.
15. Conservative think glen beck is smart.
16. Lied about the death panels.
17. Now like Obamacare.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#18922 Jul 27, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Conservative s get their talking points from the racist Rush newsletter or the top 1 %. They are the lapdogs of the top one percent.
2. They hide behind the Independent label .Incase they lose an election they say "Im not a Ripofflican im an independent.
3. They hide behind the constitution of Independence.
4.they vote against whats good for them, when you consider Mississippi the worst state is Red .
5.they use the word Patriot for code word KKK.
6.they love money more then Heaven.
7. They use token blacks to do their bidding.
8. Conservatives and teabaggers are at war with each other.
9. They horny for Sara Palin, but say she is smart
10. At war with Women, Children and the elderly.
11. Do not believe in science.
12. Conservatives dont like clean air and water.
13. Ripofflicans are for the rich. Democrats are for the people.
14. Dont like Unions but every CEO can have a contract to work.
15. Conservative think glen beck is smart.
16. Lied about the death panels.
17. Now like Obamacare.
How do you function in society? Every point you made is wrong....... "constitution of independence"? You better get educated how the world works so you can contribute taxes to the govt...... Unbelievable.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages