Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18569 Jul 8, 2014
jambalaya wrote:
Fubar you and your kind need to go.......!
"your kind"?....aka the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS???.......Maybe you gotta go.....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18570 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right I did find out because Fed posted it on the LA PORTE. forum. I wished him well before I told you what I thought you probably knew already, but I wasn't positive you knew. Why would I say it in any other way to you ,than as just a fact. You have been nothing but extremely unpleasant and a poker on.
Na your the one who is unpleasent you goofess bag. You also lied on every word you said on this post...yeaaah go get a job.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18571 Jul 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Na your the one who is unpleasent you goofess bag. You also lied on every word you said on this post...yeaaah go get a job.
I've been telling the troll that all along. Nice that someone else sees what I see with this character. Good job.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18573 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> "your kind"?....aka the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS???.......Maybe you gotta go.....
You left wing parasites are NOT the majority.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18574 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You have described yourself perfectly as a TROLL. I am glad to see you admit. I was born at the Edna Gladney Home in Ft. Worth. Why would I lie about being born in your hometown. You are a liar , a racist , a TROLL and you claim to pee on people's boxes in public stores. If I was going to lie I would pick someplace no where near you. I was born in Ft. Worth and spent time there as a child but have not lived there. Oh yeah and I was born a avatars as you would know if you looked up the Edna Gladney Home.
I was born a bastard not an avatar.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18575 Jul 8, 2014
jambalaya wrote:
Fubar you and your kind need to go live up north or in California with all your liberal, spineless kind!
I do live in SoCal. I am not spineless as can be attested to my posts. You are intolerant and should go find that rock of yours.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18576 Jul 8, 2014
Hummm....... Would you rather have been aborted? This is not to say I believe it because anyone can look the place up in a heartbeat and know they are an adoption center. Just curious about what you would say when you have expressed your support for those innocent victims that have been mutilated in the womb just for the convenience of a woman who is too responsible to keep from getting pregnant. I respect a person who would do the right thing and let the child have a chance at life.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18577 Jul 8, 2014
Error of mine above. You have expressed your support of the for the woman who would get her baby mutilated. You have not shown support for these tiny victims that get their heads crushed and limbs torn off, chemically starved or whatever other means used to kill them as if they were rats or some other form of pest. Only support for the irresponsible woman. In you scenario be it truth or not you should be thankful.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18578 Jul 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Hey, I distinctly remember clearly someone warning you what would happen after you messed with John so aaahahahaheheeee!
One problem you have is that you believe you can just speak to people any way you choose and they will not be rude back to you. Maybe you forget but I doubt you do. I have been having words with you for quite a while now including the way you spoke to some others also.. If seriously you do not know why I would be rude just go back and read your replies to me. See, if I have a round of bad with someone, I never forget it. If someone is nice to me, I would never be rude back. I just couldn't bring myself to do that to a nice person. But once someone establishes themselves as rude to me, they are game for rudeness back.
Forget trying to put a guilt trip over on me about flagging. If someone is following my ever post with hostility and bad language to the point in which my few minutes here is wasted on fighting with that person, I am going to do it. I am not asking you to understand nor do I need your approval They give me a (report abuse) option. If you feel that is not right just speak to Topix about it.i
About John McCain, I do not like him because he is a liberal and an Ovomit lover. I despise RINO liberals the same as the others and I would love to see him recalled and kicked to the curb.. I have heard liberals say that McCain was the only Republican they liked.
Did something happen because I put bigmouthjohn in his place. He is a racist( there is no e in racist John) he is an admitted liar, an admitted troll and he tried to drag Fed into an argument he started.

I don't wonder why you are rude, I know you were being rude to posters when you were worshipping Fed. I suggested you report my nonabuse, everyone knows you like to report people. I was happy to see you tell "truth is might" that you reported them . It showed some responsibility and honesty on your part. I was raised in a family that valued empathy and sympathy, so you and I are likely to agree on very little. We both dislike John McCain, I dislike him for dumping his first wife while she was sick(like Newt did more than once) but more importantly John McCain is a warmongering hawk. He has voted in the past against increased benefits to our soldiers. He is intent on trying to destroy America through armed conflicts throughout the world. The reason you dislike him is the only thing I do like about him. He is actually able to put aside politics and do what is right occasionally on domestic issues.

I like that John posted the definition of a TROLL in describing his own behavior.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18579 Jul 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Error of mine above. You have expressed your support of the for the woman who would get her baby mutilated. You have not shown support for these tiny victims that get their heads crushed and limbs torn off, chemically starved or whatever other means used to kill them as if they were rats or some other form of pest. Only support for the irresponsible woman. In you scenario be it truth or not you should be thankful.
I am not in favor of the late term abortions that you keep describing. I hate abortion, but I think if the fetus is not viable outside the womb, it should be left up to the woman. Right to lifers only care about babies in the womb and nothing about them once they're born.

If abortion had been legal when I was born , I would not be here now. My maternal grandparents would have forced my mother to get an abortion if they could. She was told to never mention me again in front of them, and she never did. She is pro- choice by the way. She fostered crack babies, hiv babies and fetal alcohol syndrome babies for most of her adult life after her four daughters and one step daughter left for college. I have nothing to hide or lie about except to protect my families identity.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18580 Jul 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Did something happen because I put bigmouthjohn in his place. He is a racist( there is no e in racist John) he is an admitted liar, an admitted troll and he tried to drag Fed into an argument he started.
I don't wonder why you are rude, I know you were being rude to posters when you were worshipping Fed. I suggested you report my nonabuse, everyone knows you like to report people. I was happy to see you tell "truth is might" that you reported them . It showed some responsibility and honesty on your part. I was raised in a family that valued empathy and sympathy, so you and I are likely to agree on very little. We both dislike John McCain, I dislike him for dumping his first wife while she was sick(like Newt did more than once) but more importantly John McCain is a warmongering hawk. He has voted in the past against increased benefits to our soldiers. He is intent on trying to destroy America through armed conflicts throughout the world. The reason you dislike him is the only thing I do like about him. He is actually able to put aside politics and do what is right occasionally on domestic issues.
I like that John posted the definition of a TROLL in describing his own behavior.
Mr fubar as you so call your adopted self though i think your telling another long winded story on that as well. I,am not a raciest but a few people on here that i,am friends with on here may be. I have never been one of them So thats another lie of yours. Now how about spending more time with your boyfriends in dissneyland other then to interupt a texas forum???You are getting a big stomping by everyone all over this forum..Like i said i,am a timberline rattle snake that crawls around all over this thread each time i see your post i,am going to strike.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18581 Jul 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I am not in favor of the late term abortions that you keep describing. I hate abortion, but I think if the fetus is not viable outside the womb, it should be left up to the woman. Right to lifers only care about babies in the womb and nothing about them once they're born.
If abortion had been legal when I was born , I would not be here now. My maternal grandparents would have forced my mother to get an abortion if they could. She was told to never mention me again in front of them, and she never did. She is pro- choice by the way. She fostered crack babies, hiv babies and fetal alcohol syndrome babies for most of her adult life after her four daughters and one step daughter left for college. I have nothing to hide or lie about except to protect my families identity.
Something strange about a mother who would later have opportunity to meet the baby she was forced to give up and then be pro-choice. It seems she would see that giving a baby a chance to be raised and not have to be killed in the womb would be a wonderful thing, unless you were trouble to her. So that's my take on it. I know, you liberals have it in your mind that there is something quite noble about giving a woman a CHOICE over the decision to kill or keep her baby. But that is not the right way it is evil but carry on with it.

You were raised in a family who valued empathy and sympathy? You must have meant, empathy and sympathy for themselves and excluding anyone else like maybe narcissists.
Because I see you have no empathy and sympathy for your fellow man if you can still come on here and try to insult someone who cares for someone else and you know that person is very physically ill.

In the future I will be taking the advice given to me a while back on how to handle you.(Ignore you.)

Stay with your gaggle of geese trampling over each others waste product and honking out your praises about your savior.

And go enjoy the new Whopper Burger King in San Francisco has designed for your kind in a special rainbow wrapping.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18582 Jul 10, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubar as you so call your adopted self though i think your telling another long winded story on that as well. I,am not a raciest but a few people on here that i,am friends with on here may be. I have never been one of them So thats another lie of yours. Now how about spending more time with your boyfriends in dissneyland other then to interupt a texas forum???You are getting a big stomping by everyone all over this forum..Like i said i,am a timberline rattle snake that crawls around all over this thread each time i see your post i,am going to strike.
Bigmouthjohn you are so funny. Still trolling this forum. How is that little man's syndrome working for you. I have seen your posts , so be a man and quit denying stuff.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18583 Jul 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something strange about a mother who would later have opportunity to meet the baby she was forced to give up and then be pro-choice. It seems she would see that giving a baby a chance to be raised and not have to be killed in the womb would be a wonderful thing, unless you were trouble to her. So that's my take on it. I know, you liberals have it in your mind that there is something quite noble about giving a woman a CHOICE over the decision to kill or keep her baby. But that is not the right way it is evil but carry on with it.
You were raised in a family who valued empathy and sympathy? You must have meant, empathy and sympathy for themselves and excluding anyone else like maybe narcissists.
Because I see you have no empathy and sympathy for your fellow man if you can still come on here and try to insult someone who cares for someone else and you know that person is very physically ill.
In the future I will be taking the advice given to me a while back on how to handle you.(Ignore you.)
Stay with your gaggle of geese trampling over each others waste product and honking out your praises about your savior.
And go enjoy the new Whopper Burger King in San Francisco has designed for your kind in a special rainbow wrapping.
Like I said you care nothing for the living. Your pro-life stance is no more than lip service. My birth mother spent decades foster parenting crack babies, hiv babies, babies with fetal alcohol syndrome and abuse victims. She has seen the suffering up close in her arms, of these babies. Her husband was a sheriff who saw the evil things that happen to unwanted children. They saw the suffering. What have you done ? My guess, is at best, put a bumper sticker on your car and then empty words on the internet. Sorry that you think calling me gay will hurt my feelings, not in the least. Empathy and compassion are for the living. It is funny that you think as soon as a woman gets pregnant there is a fully formed fetus inside her. I bet you think the world is only five or six thousand years old too. Please take your little troll friend John with you, as you ignore me. Trust me Fed is a big boy and I think it is funny that you and John got offended by me TRYING to let you know where Fed is. If you have a man he must be a Saint.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#18585 Jul 10, 2014
This is really good news:

"Texas governor candidate Wendy Davis will be in El Paso on Friday. She will visit the campaign's East Side field office to kick off a phone outreach campaign by her volunteers. Her website said she will alert Texans about Greg Abbott's plan to keep dangerous chemicals secret in your neighborhood during her visit."

This is almost certainly going to be the turning point in here campaign. Up until now, the media have shut her out and the press has been unfair. Now they will have no option but to promote her as the only viable candidate to lead our state because only she can protect our children from dangerous chemicals that are in every school and our families from terrorists who want to use these chemicals to blow us all up. This indeed is a blessing and we are lucky to have such a compassionate, sensitive and attractive leader for our great state.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18586 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
"Texas governor candidate Wendy Davis will be in El Paso on Friday. She will visit the campaign's East Side field office to kick off a phone outreach campaign by her volunteers. Her website said she will alert Texans about Greg Abbott's plan to keep dangerous chemicals secret in your neighborhood during her visit."
This is almost certainly going to be the turning point in here campaign. Up until now, the media have shut her out and the press has been unfair. Now they will have no option but to promote her as the only viable candidate to lead our state because only she can protect our children from dangerous chemicals that are in every school and our families from terrorists who want to use these chemicals to blow us all up. This indeed is a blessing and we are lucky to have such a compassionate, sensitive and attractive leader for our great state.
I wish I could make a bet with you on this but unfortunately not possible. With this border crises going on, I doubt Texans are going to much want hear her conspiracy theories about how the Republicans are going to get the school kids blown up by terrorist. Especially when they know those same terrorist that are very likely to attack are coming right on across that border. She is after all an illegal alien supporter. She wants them to have drivers license and have all access the tax payers money. Even the Latino's are not all in support of this. And this time around the driver license will be required to vote. It was held up in court last time.

If Willie Nelson could not get her support up, I will predict that this will do nothing either but I predict she will get a good ear full of critics. We shall see.
manda

United States

#18587 Jul 10, 2014
What
Yvette Garcia

El Paso, TX

#18588 Jul 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could make a bet with you on this but unfortunately not possible. With this border crises going on, I doubt Texans are going to much want hear her conspiracy theories about how the Republicans are going to get the school kids blown up by terrorist. Especially when they know those same terrorist that are very likely to attack are coming right on across that border. She is after all an illegal alien supporter. She wants them to have drivers license and have all access the tax payers money. Even the Latino's are not all in support of this. And this time around the driver license will be required to vote. It was held up in court last time.
If Willie Nelson could not get her support up, I will predict that this will do nothing either but I predict she will get a good ear full of critics. We shall see.
That is a well thought out, reasoned and respectful answer. I commend you for such, since most people in here who hold a contrary position simply sling mud and call names. I'm still backing Wendy, but I admire your considerate approach to discussing the matter.
Robert

Durant, OK

#18589 Jul 10, 2014
SJM wrote:
Wendy Davis doesn't have a prayer in Texas. She can phone bank all she wants, she isn't getting elected. Just how is she going to protect the little children???? Come on, spill it so to speak.
receive

Houston, TX

#18590 Jul 10, 2014
Oooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep 21 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug 30 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages