Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18545 Jul 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been reading the latest on this. Just might be real trouble brewing before it's over with. Feds are coming to Murrieta with full riot gear.
This is real ugly trouble brewing and I would not be surprised if UN shows it's true purpose either. I believe they are ushering in One World Government. I bet we will not see much on the news either.
I already posted to this but for some reason it did not come on here in case it comes later like maybe had to be approved.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18546 Jul 7, 2014
These Ovomit supporters didn't know they were voting to give their country away. I suppose many still do not care because they are still wrapped up in Ls La Land. Just give it a little longer. US is broke supporting more than half the nation and so many unemployed now we have this. All alone this man has been a puppet for New World Order. And that is not a good thing.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18547 Jul 7, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement he made at the end of the writing was the truth. He just didn't need to be so cool and calloused about the way he said it. He knows only because Fed said it in a thread not because he knows his azzhole from a hole in the ground.
yeah i know what you mean this fubar guy is a little dumb.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18548 Jul 7, 2014
One World Government, the same thing.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18549 Jul 7, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real ugly trouble brewing and I would not be surprised if UN shows it's true purpose either. I believe they are ushering in One World Government. I bet we will not see much on the news either.
I already posted to this but for some reason it did not come on here in case it comes later like maybe had to be approved.
At the very least, bringing in the U.N. would take everyone's mind off of all the other things that this rogue administration has done to bring this country down.

It's plain to see that this is another manufactured "crisis". This whole thing is against the Constitution, just like a lot of other things, but the media is keeping things quiet as usual and the sheep are asleep.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18550 Jul 7, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
These Ovomit supporters didn't know they were voting to give their country away. I suppose many still do not care because they are still wrapped up in Ls La Land. Just give it a little longer. US is broke supporting more than half the nation and so many unemployed now we have this. All alone this man has been a puppet for New World Order. And that is not a good thing.
Most of the fools who voted for Obozo like free stuff at taxpayer expense. It won't be pretty when the Gubmint cheese runs out. The herd will get thinned out.

Like any other zoo animal, Obozo supporters are content when fed. People need to buy lots of ammo and learn how to make booby traps.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18551 Jul 7, 2014
Yes I agree. We are not hearing enough about what is going on at that border. And these places that they are keeping these people in kept in secret and none of our Reps are allowed to visit. I think if they brought in UN they would also call Martial Law and attempt confiscation.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18552 Jul 7, 2014
Those that represent us are worthless.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18560 Jul 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean I claimed that I didn't know where Fed was to you, that is not true. I would never tell you something like that and I never said that to anyone else that I did not know where he was because I am just not going to do something like that. And you call John illiterate? You need to take an adult remedial class or something. You read things others do not write. It was a very calloused way you ended that post just blurting that out about him in the hospital but I would expect someone like you to be that way considering the other things I have seen. You did not give me any news because, I knew that before you did. I know perfectly well how to find out info and I do not need to go through you to find it out.
How about you are sick and twisted and trying to stir crap everywhere you go. Aren't you a little old for that? Oh do not answer your answer is not reliable.
Bigmoutthjohn is semi illiterate or have you not read his post. I was being nice , I thought by letting you know where he was. John cried like a little baby over a post he misread and was only directed in your extremely rude a nd unpleasant direction. You are so stupid to say I am stirring things up when bigmouthjohn had a hissy fit over an innocent post. You need to grow up. You and John and your buddy fits. Quick run off and report me like a first grader.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18561 Jul 8, 2014
People like John McCain are too busy stirring up trouble in Afgghanistan, Syria and the Ukraine. They claim poverty until they want to start a war somewhere and then they have all the money in the world.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18562 Jul 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement he made at the end of the writing was the truth. He just didn't need to be so cool and calloused about the way he said it. He knows only because Fed said it in a thread not because he knows his azzhole from a hole in the ground.
You're right I did find out because Fed posted it on the LA PORTE. forum. I wished him well before I told you what I thought you probably knew already, but I wasn't positive you knew. Why would I say it in any other way to you ,than as just a fact. You have been nothing but extremely unpleasant and a poker on.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18563 Jul 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I,am a 5foot6 timber line rattle snake mr fubar i crawl around from thread to thread to see what all i can strike at and apparently i have been hibernating on this thread for a long time. I strike at messages i don,t like and lately its been you that everyone has been on too so i,am stiking back at every post you make. Threats mr fubar??? no threats have been made. You were born here in the place i call home???Yeah right mr fubar just as i was born in Africa right?? You tell more dog do do then the do do that is stacked up in the northeast mall right?? ever heard of that mall??? I don,t believe you friend your a long winded trouble maker i say.
You have described yourself perfectly as a TROLL. I am glad to see you admit. I was born at the Edna Gladney Home in Ft. Worth. Why would I lie about being born in your hometown. You are a liar , a racist , a TROLL and you claim to pee on people's boxes in public stores. If I was going to lie I would pick someplace no where near you. I was born in Ft. Worth and spent time there as a child but have not lived there. Oh yeah and I was born a avatars as you would know if you looked up the Edna Gladney Home.
jambalaya

Houston, TX

#18564 Jul 8, 2014
Fubar you and your kind need to go live up north or in California with all your liberal, spineless kind!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18565 Jul 8, 2014
Hey, I distinctly remember clearly someone warning you what would happen after you messed with John so aaahahahaheheeee!

One problem you have is that you believe you can just speak to people any way you choose and they will not be rude back to you. Maybe you forget but I doubt you do. I have been having words with you for quite a while now including the way you spoke to some others also.. If seriously you do not know why I would be rude just go back and read your replies to me. See, if I have a round of bad with someone, I never forget it. If someone is nice to me, I would never be rude back. I just couldn't bring myself to do that to a nice person. But once someone establishes themselves as rude to me, they are game for rudeness back.

Forget trying to put a guilt trip over on me about flagging. If someone is following my ever post with hostility and bad language to the point in which my few minutes here is wasted on fighting with that person, I am going to do it. I am not asking you to understand nor do I need your approval They give me a (report abuse) option. If you feel that is not right just speak to Topix about it.i

About John McCain, I do not like him because he is a liberal and an Ovomit lover. I despise RINO liberals the same as the others and I would love to see him recalled and kicked to the curb.. I have heard liberals say that McCain was the only Republican they liked.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18567 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Bigmoutthjohn is semi illiterate or have you not read his post. I was being nice , I thought by letting you know where he was. John cried like a little baby over a post he misread and was only directed in your extremely rude a nd unpleasant direction. You are so stupid to say I am stirring things up when bigmouthjohn had a hissy fit over an innocent post. You need to grow up. You and John and your buddy fits. Quick run off and report me like a first grader.

Oh and you sound like you are crying like a Pre-K school girl.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18568 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You have described yourself perfectly as a TROLL. I am glad to see you admit. I was born at the Edna Gladney Home in Ft. Worth. Why would I lie about being born in your hometown. You are a liar , a racist , a TROLL and you claim to pee on people's boxes in public stores. If I was going to lie I would pick someplace no where near you. I was born in Ft. Worth and spent time there as a child but have not lived there. Oh yeah and I was born a avatars as you would know if you looked up the Edna Gladney Home.
You don,t think i believe all that do you??? And is that soppose to scare me when you say you were born in my hometown???You have told others you were born in la-port??? get your lies and facts straight you werd moron and why your at it look t the forum??? i do believe you are out numbered on here so yaaa need to take a hike. And another thing get a job...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18569 Jul 8, 2014
jambalaya wrote:
Fubar you and your kind need to go.......!
"your kind"?....aka the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS???.......Maybe you gotta go.....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18570 Jul 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right I did find out because Fed posted it on the LA PORTE. forum. I wished him well before I told you what I thought you probably knew already, but I wasn't positive you knew. Why would I say it in any other way to you ,than as just a fact. You have been nothing but extremely unpleasant and a poker on.
Na your the one who is unpleasent you goofess bag. You also lied on every word you said on this post...yeaaah go get a job.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18571 Jul 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Na your the one who is unpleasent you goofess bag. You also lied on every word you said on this post...yeaaah go get a job.
I've been telling the troll that all along. Nice that someone else sees what I see with this character. Good job.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18573 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> "your kind"?....aka the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS???.......Maybe you gotta go.....
You left wing parasites are NOT the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug 11 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul 25 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages