Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18490 Jul 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a liar. What ever you post is irrelevant since you can't be honest..I got drooled only because I didn't realize you are an admitted liar. You aren't the only one of those on these forums. Joyce's crush had con- man right in his name
Mr fubar joyce is not the trouble maker its you that is why i,am stuck to your messages like a pound of glue. Ya see i think your up to something so therefore the more i read your post the more i learn about you. a long story short you are the liar.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18491 Jul 4, 2014
maria ruiz wrote:
I don't give a. fk what tommy but he got me into a lot of shit an this gos for the biggest slut Norma Rodriguez u keep your nose out ta my shit u take care of your kid endsted of buying drugs for bby spank.
What bring this on here???? take your personal problems elsewhere you dirtbag we got another nut on here like you by the name of fubar. Are you related to him??? Talk about drugs somewhere else you babbling fool.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18492 Jul 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>when did I contradict myself?? You do understand when someone is being facetious or sarcastic , right?
Long story short you dangling fool stop crying and take your whippings on here like a man.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18493 Jul 4, 2014
maria ruiz wrote:
I don't give a. fk what tommy but he got me into a lot of shit an this gos for the biggest slut Norma Rodriguez u keep your nose out ta my shit u take care of your kid endsted of buying drugs for bby spank.
And i don,t give a hairy butts ratts tale what your problem is take your rantings to another forum are make love to fubur as i figure you and he are in the same boat sort a speak.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18494 Jul 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are a homophobe, and the people who are in your little "posse" defiant, truth is might, and bombarding are all racist. You are a liar, because I never called you a racial slur outside of white trash. Since I am white it is not a racial slur. The only names I used in this forum were "truth is mighty shytey" and rabuf, and I only used them when fubar didn't work. I don't want Fed in SoCal for obvious reasons. In fact I wish him and his delusions good luck for any place other than SoCal. I don't need to lie about anything. There is no state income tax in Texas, so you probably meant that you paid property taxes. I pay my taxes and I a m happy to do it, that is part of the cost of being a citizen, of our great country.
Now thats a lie there uhh mr fubar is it????you are just trying to cover up your racial slur by saying your white nice try rattle brains. You pay your taxes?? are you sure you don,t steel the money and then pay them??? i highly doult you have a job are any degree at all.And yes fed can live where he wants to and you can,t stop him as this is a free county. I don,t like him either but he has the right to live where he wants. another lie of yours you have used countless number of names in the past.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18495 Jul 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubar joyce is not the trouble maker its you that is why i,am stuck to your messages like a pound of glue. Ya see i think your up to something so therefore the more i read your post the more i learn about you. a long story short you are the liar.
You are an admitted liar. I am sorry but Fed did have con-man right under his registered name. I have explained myself quite clearly and didn't find the need to lie the way you did. I am banging my head against the wall( trying to talk to racists , homophobes, misogynist and liars/morons" that last one would be you, the box pisser). There is no reasoning with ideologues and yet I keep trying. It is a shame you guys have to constantly trash talk our country.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18496 Jul 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Now thats a lie there uhh mr fubar is it????you are just trying to cover up your racial slur by saying your white nice try rattle brains. You pay your taxes?? are you sure you don,t steel the money and then pay them??? i highly doult you have a job are any degree at all.And yes fed can live where he wants to and you can,t stop him as this is a free county. I don,t like him either but he has the right to live where he wants. another lie of yours you have used countless number of names in the past.
There is no lie in this post. I am white and I pay my taxes, gladly. Since I am of Scot, German, German Jew and I am sure some other things mixed in. If you're white and refer to someone as white trash, that is not a racial slur. I never said Fed couldn't live any where he wants and have never said otherwise. If he is in SoCal he is probably in Murrieta now "activating"(a joke).How is your aluminum can business going? You up to two or three shopping carts?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18497 Jul 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> And i don,t give a hairy butts ratts tale what your problem is take your rantings to another forum are make love to fubur as i figure you and he are in the same boat sort a speak.
You are fubar. You fooled no one.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18498 Jul 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Long story short you dangling fool stop crying and take your whippings on here like a man.
What is there to cry about. This is a forum and none of you , have done anything but whine.I am flattered that I am being stalked by people who just make stuff up rather than speak or admit the truth. I know I offended someone who thinks two cells constitute a human being and another is a Jewish person who adheres to their old testament laws to justify their racism.Maybe you can let me know when I have been whipped and not just whined at.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18499 Jul 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I know thats right i do that on purpose sometimes when they are the clerks in q.t. as it makes them mad. I really hate those dang foreingers they are so hatefull to everyone that goes up to pay for something. I go in there stores just to be anoying and i make sure i let them know that i hate them and they hate me... i speak like i have and england acent to were they hardly understand what i,am saying...
Yay, something we can connect on.
What do you think about those Muslims in the quick stores, who are always talking in Arab on the phone, while ringing you up?
I mean, are they waiting on you or, are you distracting them from their phone call?

Location hidden

#18501 Jul 5, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday at a press conference from the Rio Grande Valley, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) discussed her tour of a border holding facility and addressed the humanitarian crisis of thousands unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, which she called a "humanitarian opportunity."
Pelosi explained, "We are all Americans -- north and south in this hemisphere," and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity "to be helpful." She also said she wished she could simply "take home" the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.
According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, in the past fiscal year more than 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border into the United States through Mexico with the majority coming from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
These illegal invaders are being allowed, to erase the border. We must all gather like those in California, to divert the buses. I do not want to be part of a north american union.

Location hidden

#18502 Jul 5, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you refuse to get an education because you thought it was a GOVERNMENT handout?
Gubmint would accurately describe one who is stupid enough to rely on the government to support them, when we are going broke. How will you survive, when the gov can't give you our money?
A con game gone wrong?

Location hidden

#18503 Jul 5, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
You got a lot of nerve, crybaby Fed. John and others will tell your stupid self off, without reporting you. You can't win so, you go crying to Topix about it.
Whaa, you crybaby. We are more the man than you, for sure.
Can you defend yourself, without reporting? I doubt it, youpuss.

Report as you may. It proves we are right and you are a crying loser. I like beating you, without backup. You can't do that, can you? You have chit for brains and vacancy for courage.

Location hidden

#18504 Jul 5, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
People who object to same-sex marriage are not bigots. They are Christians, they are Muslims, they are every legitimate faith. If all religion are against gay marriage, what higher authority approves it?
Hey Fed - I didn't know you were also gay.

Location hidden

#18505 Jul 5, 2014
rabuf wrote:
I am hardly passing myself off as somebody different, rabuf is fubar spelled backwards. Defiant has proved himself smarter than all the rest of you. When my name didn't work before, I changed it to "truth is might shytey" while I kept telling posters my name is fubar. I wasn't crying about having to use another name, I just used another name. There is no rhyme or reason as to why my name doesn't work, so I use a different one until fubar works again.
Fubur is a name I have never used by the way.
How does same sex marriage hurt you?
So you are volunteering to adopt the children who would otherwise be aborted? There is one truth about Republican "right to lifers", once a child is born they don't care if the child is fed, has a home, has a parent, is abused or anything about the child and its suffering. No just force women to have babies no matter what the situation is. Victims of rape and incest should be forced to have those babies because Republicans think a woman's body won't allow her to get pregnant,unless she wanted it.
Women wouldn't be getting raped in such high numbers, if Obama wasn't putting every minority on welfare.

If a guy has a job, he can pay for a date and earn those goodies.
Welfare bums just take. There was an elderly woman attacked at a Walmart parking lot in Dallas, by a black girl. If that girl had a job, would she be robbing senior citizens?
The problem is, minorities live on welfare and have to steal from others, to get anything else they want.
Welfare should be abolished, to minimize crime rates.
If they have a job, they don't have to be criminals. So which is better - welfare or a job?

Location hidden

#18506 Jul 5, 2014
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> No pal they are the raciest not me i just thought it would be funny to show my respects. Let me explaine too you you nuckel head i would piss in a white mans home depot if i got the same service. Na your the motor mouth with the race issues. By the way you idiot truth of might is a woman why can,t you get that through that democrat skull of yours..I treat all do do heads the same black are white.
John, i will not be seen as a woman because, I am not weak and sympathetic, like most females.
But, thank you for trying to enlighten to dumb ones.
Say, what are you building at the coast?

Location hidden

#18507 Jul 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Obama is scheduled to be in Texas for DNC fundraisers July 9 and 10th but he will not be visiting the border.A situation of that magnitude and he chooses to do a fundraiser. He is not even returning calls from Rick Perry but Perry's office spoke to White House Press Sec. Josh Earnest and was told that Obama does not plan to visit the border.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
I guess most people know by this time we have a terribly incompetent president but incompetency is not the worse of it.. I bet he gets in some golfing time while there. We shall see.
Oh I know he sent Old Lady Pelosi to sweet talk them recently.
Obama will not go to the border. He doesn't want to own his agenda. The border is being erased to form the North American Union.

Hey, was it you that reported me or, was it Fubar/Rafub/Heavy Fed? I don't want to be against you, if it wasn't you who did it.

Location hidden

#18508 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How did I become a gang stalker? If someone posts hateful racist remarks, I am going to comment against them. If someone goes out of their way to insult me (the way heavy Fed did when that Joyce character showed up) I am probably going to reply. I seem to be the target of a "gang stalking", but I don't care. I TRY to judge people on WHO they are and not what they are. Truth is Might is at least honest in his/her racism, they never deny what they say. Bigbadjohn is a racist who may genuinely "believe " he is not a racist( can he really be that dumb)or he is just a good old fashion liar. Defiant is definitely a racist,he knows he is a racist, but he doesn't always want to admit it. I was born and raised in Texas, which is more than defiant can say. There is an old Texas saying,"What does a Texan fear the most? A yankee with a U-Haul." It was actually a three part joke, with the two missing pieces being racist, I left them out. Stalk away hatemongers, I am amused.
I don't see anything wrong with being a racist. Blacks are racist. So are every other group.
It seems to be the norm.

Location hidden

#18509 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are a homophobe, and the people who are in your little "posse" defiant, truth is might, and bombarding are all racist. You are a liar, because I never called you a racial slur outside of white trash. Since I am white it is not a racial slur. The only names I used in this forum were "truth is mighty shytey" and rabuf, and I only used them when fubar didn't work. I don't want Fed in SoCal for obvious reasons. In fact I wish him and his delusions good luck for any place other than SoCal. I don't need to lie about anything. There is no state income tax in Texas, so you probably meant that you paid property taxes. I pay my taxes and I a m happy to do it, that is part of the cost of being a citizen, of our great country.
You are not white, based on color alone. If you are white and you are against whites, stand against that which preserves the race, you are not considered white. White trash maybe, but, not a respectable white.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18510 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is better - welfare or a job?
Raising the Minimum Wage, then, would be totally useful in reaching the goals, you desire....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs