Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 834)

Showing posts 16,661 - 16,680 of16,966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
el feo

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

huh
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy keeps proving that intelligence is not required to be a gang stalker.
How did I become a gang stalker? If someone posts hateful racist remarks, I am going to comment against them. If someone goes out of their way to insult me (the way heavy Fed did when that Joyce character showed up) I am probably going to reply. I seem to be the target of a "gang stalking", but I don't care. I TRY to judge people on WHO they are and not what they are. Truth is Might is at least honest in his/her racism, they never deny what they say. Bigbadjohn is a racist who may genuinely "believe " he is not a racist( can he really be that dumb)or he is just a good old fashion liar. Defiant is definitely a racist,he knows he is a racist, but he doesn't always want to admit it. I was born and raised in Texas, which is more than defiant can say. There is an old Texas saying,"What does a Texan fear the most? A yankee with a U-Haul." It was actually a three part joke, with the two missing pieces being racist, I left them out. Stalk away hatemongers, I am amused.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

What I say xoxo wrote:
And I am so glad he will not be bothering me with a reply too. Because the only way I spoke to him is if he was Butt Buddy or Dammit man and it does sort of look as if he is or was with his Fed comment here. Looks like he is baiting for info on him because he knows well I will not be asking him where Fed is or went nor does he see me asking anyone that.
For the record, what he does not know he makes up as he goes along. Such as saying that I have never lived in Texas when he doesn't know.
Well I was born in Texas so he made that up. I own assets in Texas, I pay taxes in Texas. I earn money from my Texas assets. I pay income tax on my earnings from Texas. I bet he could not say any of that. I am a tax payer from income earned where I am now. I doubt he can truthfully say any of that except he was born.
I love the exposure he gives his self by calling me a racial slur when I have never used racial slurs ever. And using it after calling other's racists. Oh I know! He believes homos are a type of race so when I put them in their place, he believes I am racist. But even so if that made me a racist to him and he is not a racist he would not be using racial slurs. But, it is revealed that he is a racist after all of his complaining and calling people racist. What a hypocrite but I already knew that anyhow.
You are a homophobe, and the people who are in your little "posse" defiant, truth is might, and bombarding are all racist. You are a liar, because I never called you a racial slur outside of white trash. Since I am white it is not a racial slur. The only names I used in this forum were "truth is mighty shytey" and rabuf, and I only used them when fubar didn't work. I don't want Fed in SoCal for obvious reasons. In fact I wish him and his delusions good luck for any place other than SoCal. I don't need to lie about anything. There is no state income tax in Texas, so you probably meant that you paid property taxes. I pay my taxes and I a m happy to do it, that is part of the cost of being a citizen, of our great country.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> No pal they are the raciest not me i just thought it would be funny to show my respects. Let me explaine too you you nuckel head i would piss in a white mans home depot if i got the same service. Na your the motor mouth with the race issues. By the way you idiot truth of might is a woman why can,t you get that through that democrat skull of yours..I treat all do do heads the same black are white.
I still find it hard to believe that a woman would advocate Texan men should rape women crossing the border illegally. That is the only reason I have trouble believing that person is a woman. I covered the part about you peeing on boxes in any store. I know you're not that bright , but if you reread the post......I didn't come to the conclusion that you were a racist based solely on your "foreigner" remarks but on other postings with truth is might for one. I will say it again , at least truth is might doesn't deny being a racist. I give them credit for standing beside their posts. They never even denied the rape post either, I may despise that stuff, but I respect standing behind your comments.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Reply !|#184665 hrs ago

Defiant1 wrote:
You do realize he is responding to me about one of Dammit's post do you not?Reply !|#18439Tuesday So you are him too?

<quoted text>

How did I become a gang stalker? If someone posts hateful racist remarks, I am going to comment against them. If someone goes out of their way to insult me (the way heavy Fed did when that Joyce character showed up) I am probably going to reply. I seem to be the target of a "gang stalking", but I don't care. I TRY to judge people on WHO they are and not what they are. Truth is Might is at least honest in his/her racism, they never deny what they say. Bigbadjohn is a racist who may genuinely "believe " he is not a racist( can he really be that dumb)or he is just a good old fashion liar. Defiant is definitely a racist,he knows he is a racist, but he doesn't always want to admit it. I was born and raised in Texas, which is more than defiant can say. There is an old Texas saying,"What does a Texan fear the most? A yankee with a U-Haul." It was actually a three part joke, with the two missing pieces being racist, I left them out. Stalk away hatemongers, I am amused.

//////////

Oh so you judge huh? I don't think anyone is going to be impressed. Judge away.

It would make a little better sense if you did not keep contradicting your own self thus making lie after lie. Boring blah!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Hey Dumbo, have you ever heard of property taxes? A person who owns land in Texas must pay them. I did not say that I paid state tax. I own assets in Texas and pay taxes on my assets which includes land. You can not much read nor comprehend the words you do read.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Big bad john, the only time I am going to speak to you but here it goes.I would not worry about what this fruit says about you. It believes you are trying to make a move on it because it has no proper reading skills, alright? It was "Test" from Hondo, Texas who propositioned him. If it read something on another thread I am not convinced it would understand enough to know what it was.. I bet you know what property taxes are in Texas and probably had to pay some or know someone who did. But the fruit is completely oblivious as to what they are. It misunderstands anything it reads so if you are not going to ignore it may I make a suggestion that you use very short simple sentences as if you are writing to a 6 year old. Thanks.
Vigilante Against Illegas

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

American must get out and protest against illegals rushing our borders.
The illegals want everything handed to them for free. They found a Country who has a week President who will not defend his country but instead invites criminals here so that the taxpayers can support them.
If the illegals are concerned with their freedoms and safety’s then they need to clean up their own country and not come here and destroy ours.
People get out and PROTEST AGAINST ILLEGALS AND GETTING OBAMA IMPEACHED!!!

Americans Must Protest Against Illegals Hurting America

Wanted Vigilantes Against Illegals
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

What I say xoxo wrote:
Big bad john, the only time I am going to speak to you but here it goes.I would not worry about what this fruit says about you. It believes you are trying to make a move on it because it has no proper reading skills, alright? It was "Test" from Hondo, Texas who propositioned him. If it read something on another thread I am not convinced it would understand enough to know what it was.. I bet you know what property taxes are in Texas and probably had to pay some or know someone who did. But the fruit is completely oblivious as to what they are. It misunderstands anything it reads so if you are not going to ignore it may I make a suggestion that you use very short simple sentences as if you are writing to a 6 year old. Thanks.
Yes he is a fruit alright. Yeaaa at least i have him going on about pissing in the boxes i can,t believe he has been stupid enough to believe that. I guess i will explaine to him as you said like he is a 6 year old.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I still find it hard to believe that a woman would advocate Texan men should rape women crossing the border illegally. That is the only reason I have trouble believing that person is a woman. I covered the part about you peeing on boxes in any store. I know you're not that bright , but if you reread the post......I didn't come to the conclusion that you were a racist based solely on your "foreigner" remarks but on other postings with truth is might for one. I will say it again , at least truth is might doesn't deny being a racist. I give them credit for standing beside their posts. They never even denied the rape post either, I may despise that stuff, but I respect standing behind your comments.
I agree with her on alot things actaully but if i don,t agree with her on the rape thing at all. She has that right to be raciest but i,am not. Now i can,t believe you have been stupid enough to believe me about the peeing in home depot?? the fact is i rarely step foot in a home depot and i,am no construction worker... yaaaa got fooled!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How did I become a gang stalker? If someone posts hateful racist remarks, I am going to comment against them. If someone goes out of their way to insult me (the way heavy Fed did when that Joyce character showed up) I am probably going to reply. I seem to be the target of a "gang stalking", but I don't care. I TRY to judge people on WHO they are and not what they are. Truth is Might is at least honest in his/her racism, they never deny what they say. Bigbadjohn is a racist who may genuinely "believe " he is not a racist( can he really be that dumb)or he is just a good old fashion liar. Defiant is definitely a racist,he knows he is a racist, but he doesn't always want to admit it. I was born and raised in Texas, which is more than defiant can say. There is an old Texas saying,"What does a Texan fear the most? A yankee with a U-Haul." It was actually a three part joke, with the two missing pieces being racist, I left them out. Stalk away hatemongers, I am amused.
Yeah, I'm sure real Texans want to claim you as a fellow Texan. NOT.

You're wearing the race card mighty thin because that is all you got. I don't care about your race. In fact, ethnocentric people of any race would not want to claim the likes of you at all, ya Gubmint boot-licking freetard.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Vigilante Against Illegas wrote:
American must get out and protest against illegals rushing our borders.
The illegals want everything handed to them for free. They found a Country who has a week President who will not defend his country but instead invites criminals here so that the taxpayers can support them.
If the illegals are concerned with their freedoms and safety’s then they need to clean up their own country and not come here and destroy ours.
People get out and PROTEST AGAINST ILLEGALS AND GETTING OBAMA IMPEACHED!!!
Americans Must Protest Against Illegals Hurting America
Wanted Vigilantes Against Illegals

Thanks for saying that fellow American. I can do nothing more than give you my thanks for saying this. We have a treasonous president and his gang giving our country away right in front of our eyes while the sheep just continue to graze along with our politicians and they are going to just wonder what happened when there is nothing more to graze on. You are absolutely right! I wish I could help and I am also looking for groups I can join in AZ. I am not done but little can I do but I am trying too. Maybe the militia in your area know of some protesting events if you do not know any. I hope you do though.

This traitor needs to be expelled from the white house along with all of his gangsters and those who are suppose to be representing "We The People" as well because they are allowing this for whatever reason!

They all need to be tried and appropriate punishment carried out.

Our country is being stolen right before our eyes while the sheep graze an nap!

God Bless Us All!

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2014/07/0...

https://www.facebook.com/March.Against.Amnest...

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2014/07/stop-the-...

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/list-of-u-...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

What I say xoxo wrote:
Hey Dumbo, have you ever heard of property taxes? A person who owns land in Texas must pay them. I did not say that I paid state tax. I own assets in Texas and pay taxes on my assets which includes land. You can not much read nor comprehend the words you do read.
post #18467 The rabid dog in you must make your reading comprehension take a plumber.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with her on alot things actaully but if i don,t agree with her on the rape thing at all. She has that right to be raciest but i,am not. Now i can,t believe you have been stupid enough to believe me about the peeing in home depot?? the fact pis i rarely step foot in a home depot and i,am no construction worker... yaaaa got fooled!
So you're a liar. What ever you post is irrelevant since you can't be honest..I got drooled only because I didn't realize you are an admitted liar. You aren't the only one of those on these forums. Joyce's crush had con- man right in his name
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saying that fellow American. I can do nothing more than give you my thanks for saying this. We have a treasonous president and his gang giving our country away right in front of our eyes while the sheep just continue to graze along with our politicians and they are going to just wonder what happened when there is nothing more to graze on. You are absolutely right! I wish I could help and I am also looking for groups I can join in AZ. I am not done but little can I do but I am trying too. Maybe the militia in your area know of some protesting events if you do not know any. I hope you do though.
This traitor needs to be expelled from the white house along with all of his gangsters and those who are suppose to be representing "We The People" as well because they are allowing this for whatever reason!
They all need to be tried and appropriate punishment carried out.
Our country is being stolen right before our eyes while the sheep graze an nap!
God Bless Us All!
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2014/07/0...
https://www.facebook.com/March.Against.Amnest...
http://www.trevorloudon.com/2014/07/stop-the-...
http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/list-of-u-...
The truth is, since the economy collapsed in 2008 there have been more people leaving the country(illegals) than have been entering illegally. Obama has deported more people than. any other president in history too. Those are facts that are easily looked up. I know you have no interest in the truth, you only want to drink the kool-aid.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

What I say xoxo wrote:
Reply !|#184665 hrs ago
Defiant1 wrote:
You do realize he is responding to me about one of Dammit's post do you not?Reply !|#18439Tuesday So you are him too?
<quoted text>
//////////
Oh so you judge huh? I don't think anyone is going to be impressed. Judge away.
It would make a little better sense if you did not keep contradicting your own self thus making lie after lie. Boring blah!
when did I contradict myself?? You do understand when someone is being facetious or sarcastic , right?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is, since the economy collapsed in 2008 there have been more people leaving the country(illegals) than have been entering illegally. Obama has deported more people than. any other president in history too. Those are facts that are easily looked up. I know you have no interest in the truth, you only want to drink the kool-aid.
You have no clue of what "truth" is, moron. Now you are getting really desperate when you contradict main stream media. Don't worry or give up hope. Obama might rest his ball bag on your chin yet.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are a homophobe, and the people who are in your little "posse" defiant, truth is might, and bombarding are all racist. You are a liar, because I never called you a racial slur outside of white trash. Since I am white it is not a racial slur. The only names I used in this forum were "truth is mighty shytey" and rabuf, and I only used them when fubar didn't work. I don't want Fed in SoCal for obvious reasons. In fact I wish him and his delusions good luck for any place other than SoCal. I don't need to lie about anything. There is no state income tax in Texas, so you probably meant that you paid property taxes. I pay my taxes and I a m happy to do it, that is part of the cost of being a citizen, of our great country.
Just because we don't agree with you, we are labeled with typical typical left loon rhetoric. "Racist" or "Homophobe". Is that right?.

Look, you clueless a__hole. I don't care if you want to pack your boyfriends peanut butter till it oozes out of his ears. Most of us are sick of the whole subject and have bigger things to think about. Like the destruction of this country by Obama.

The American people have no say in what the government does. Party affiliation and race doesn't matter. Working people in this country are getting screwed equally.

When this whole thing finally comes to a head, you and your ilk had better dig that hole a little deeper under that wet and slimy rock that you keep crawling out from under. 79 % of this country are just sick of it.

Link pasted from a liberal website.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/03/we-n...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are getting really desperate when you contradict main stream media.....
..CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CLIMBS TO A 6-YEAR HIGH...Associated Press .(6-25-14)......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,661 - 16,680 of16,966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••