Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Same

Devine, TX

#18413 Jun 29, 2014
Yes it is
rabuf

Corona, CA

#18415 Jun 30, 2014
I am hardly passing myself off as somebody different, rabuf is fubar spelled backwards. Defiant has proved himself smarter than all the rest of you. When my name didn't work before, I changed it to "truth is might shytey" while I kept telling posters my name is fubar. I wasn't crying about having to use another name, I just used another name. There is no rhyme or reason as to why my name doesn't work, so I use a different one until fubar works again.

Fubur is a name I have never used by the way.

How does same sex marriage hurt you?

So you are volunteering to adopt the children who would otherwise be aborted? There is one truth about Republican "right to lifers", once a child is born they don't care if the child is fed, has a home, has a parent, is abused or anything about the child and its suffering. No just force women to have babies no matter what the situation is. Victims of rape and incest should be forced to have those babies because Republicans think a woman's body won't allow her to get pregnant,unless she wanted it.
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18416 Jun 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Singling out a single poster for one of your "out in left field" mindless rants is better than an orgasim isn't it?. It's apparent who the bully is around here.
I bet the poster that you are responding to is laughing @ you for taking the bait as usual. So am I.
Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18417 Jun 30, 2014
I'm the original "rabuf", unless fubar has been posting from the great state of Texas. Check it out and you'll see. It all started when I posted something the opposite of what fubar had posted. I can't stand the sight of obummer nor his chimp looking wife. Just setting the record straight. Thus the name fubar spelled backwards, rabuf... I'm not a ovomitloving liberal or am I a worthless puke.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18418 Jun 30, 2014
Oh what a cry baby.I doubt anyone cares about it so get over it!
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18419 Jun 30, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Oh what a cry baby.I doubt anyone cares about it so get over it!
Were you responding to the Texas rebuf? Or the goofball from California?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18420 Jun 30, 2014
I was posting to the ovomitloving liberal.
why

Hondo, TX

#18421 Jun 30, 2014
test
Hmmmm

Paris, TX

#18422 Jun 30, 2014
Dog catcher
Fubur

Fort Worth, TX

#18423 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
Mr fubur is it???? I,am not a man to make threats in fact i,am related to three cops that have no part of this topix forum. I don,t like obama just as these folks on here do. Also i,am not a raciest. Oh no i don,t cry when i get looks from those clerks i just laugh in go back to the warehouse in the store in piss all over there boxes.....They are clerks that hate white people for no reasons. Not all black people are that way they learn to be cool to us and we are cool to them. I have a black friend at construction site that reads your post and he says your the raciest???? sounds too me like you are. Also as others have metioned on here that you came here for trouble but you found Big bad john and yes you rattling fruitcake this is my city and i do live here and don,t like outside trouble makers such as yourself. Its really not joyce thats trouble its you and oddly enough the lady can be very rude sometimes and wrong i have to admit she has been truthfull on the things that she has said about you so thats why everyone is on your chain right now. Yaaa just don,t seem to understand that you have your own topix forum to go too do yaaa???And about rednecks i don,t like them either pal so that sums up that i,am not the raciest right?????? In fact i enjoy pissing off rednecks on there topix forum more then i do you. You are boring. Heres what i,am gonna do though, i,am going to stay off your chain here and watch the others kick your butt from one thread to another. Be assured i will still keep an eyeball on your post to make sure you don,t turn into a loose cannon. Ya know i was a thinking that maybe your the one who needs the meds???If yaa you where really smart you would egore everyone and me but you don,t do that do you????Have fun on this topix you won,t hear from me but i will have an eye on your post...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18424 Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
Dog catcher
Mr dog catcher find my lost dog he has jumped the fence and has bitten Governer Rick perry and wendy davis.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18425 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/menlo-park-ca...
fubar

Corona, CA

#18426 Jun 30, 2014
Fubur wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubur is it???? I,am not a man to make threats in fact i,am related to three cops that have no part of this topix forum. I don,t like obama just as these folks on here do. Also i,am not a raciest. Oh no i don,t cry when i get looks from those clerks i just laugh in go back to the warehouse in the store in piss all over there boxes.....They are clerks that hate white people for no reasons. Not all black people are that way they learn to be cool to us and we are cool to them. I have a black friend at construction site that reads your post and he says your the raciest???? sounds too me like you are. Also as others have metioned on here that you came here for trouble but you found Big bad john and yes you rattling fruitcake this is my city and i do live here and don,t like outside trouble makers such as yourself. Its really not joyce thats trouble its you and oddly enough the lady can be very rude sometimes and wrong i have to admit she has been truthfull on the things that she has said about you so thats why everyone is on your chain right now. Yaaa just don,t seem to understand that you have your own topix forum to go too do yaaa???And about rednecks i don,t like them either pal so that sums up that i,am not the raciest right?????? In fact i enjoy pissing off rednecks on there topix forum more then i do you. You are boring. Heres what i,am gonna do though, i,am going to stay off your chain here and watch the others kick your butt from one thread to another. Be assured i will still keep an eyeball on your post to make sure you don,t turn into a loose cannon. Ya know i was a thinking that maybe your the one who needs the meds???If yaa you where really smart you would egore everyone and me but you don,t do that do you????Have fun on this topix you won,t hear from me but i will have an eye on your post...
So you go in the back and pee on the boxes? You are a moron. You have made so many racist posts that the only person worse about that than you is your good buddy "Truth is Might". At least "truth is might " doesn't lie about being a racist the way you just did. I wonder haw many of your racist posts did you show your "black" friend? Is your "friend" in a position, where he can be honest with you and it won't affect his job or work environment? You have never kicked anyone's butt on this forum that I have seen. Just a lot of threats to run people off and nothing more. You're a joke John and the fact that you claim to live on this forum is sad. By the way moron , this is a state wide forum, and I was born in Texas and unfortunately in the shytehole that is Tarrant county.
Butt Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#18427 Jun 30, 2014
XOXOXO wont the real Heavy Fed please stand up ohh doo doo da dae,
fubar

Corona, CA

#18428 Jun 30, 2014
Heavy Fed seems to have left topix.
fubar

Hondo, TX

#18429 Jun 30, 2014
I'll be ur butt buddy !!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18430 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
Keep trolling. Also, my knowledge of American history doesn't come from NEA approved reading like yours.
Butt Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#18431 Jun 30, 2014
nah read between the lies he was laport2 and is xoxoxo joyce and more next well have charlene wait and see ..
fubar

Corona, CA

#18432 Jul 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
I'll be ur butt buddy !!
So "bigbadjohnlol" finally figured out how to spell fubar. I will not be your butt buddy John, it's not my thing. In fact I have no desire to be with a woman in that way, let alone a little old "redneck" man like you. I am glad to see that you are trying to deal with your homosexual urges,just not with me,, I am straight and into more hygienic bedroom behavior. I am flattered that you are trying to come on to me, but I am not interested. Good luck finding a partner though.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18433 Jul 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trolling. Also, my knowledge of American history doesn't come from NEA approved reading like yours.
You have no knowledge of American History at all, as you proove almost daily with your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe Balls 985
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr 25 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr 15 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr 6 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages