Who do you support for Governor in Te...
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18399 Jun 29, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa you tell more dog do do then the do do that is stacked up on your beaches. You and your people have alot of problems as it is and why don,t you hi tell your butt on out of texas with these race issues. If some-one calls you names with race issues then get over it! Time to grow up tough guy and time for you to leave the forum are i will have all my people posting on this thread and you will be crying with so many replies that its unreal...I will say this i believe its you causing the trouble more then joyce. When you leave texas take obama and illeagles with you back to california aND TEXAS WILL BECOME ITS OWN STATE.
You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18400 Jun 29, 2014
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18401 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you refuse to get an education because you thought it was a GOVERNMENT handout?
No, that's why I have a job. What's your excuse for being a freetard, besides being lazy and stupid and totally worthless to boot?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18402 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
Singling out a single poster for one of your "out in left field" mindless rants is better than an orgasim isn't it?. It's apparent who the bully is around here.

I bet the poster that you are responding to is laughing @ you for taking the bait as usual. So am I.
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18403 Jun 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's why I have a job. What's your excuse for being a freetard, besides being lazy and stupid and totally worthless to boot?.
You chose getting a job over getting an education , lots of people make that choice. They are still almost always smarter than you are. I am obviously smarter than you are, after all I did just prove you to be a liar again, with you're so called "facts". I think you are probably borderline retarded yourself, it is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you were born that way. Your constantly use of adding "tard" to your insults gave you away. Now that I know you are retarded, I will try to cut you some slack.

Hang in there guy, life will get better for you. God will bless you in a different way to make up for your retardation
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18404 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You chose getting a job over getting an education , lots of people make that choice. They are still almost always smarter than you are. I am obviously smarter than you are, after all I did just prove you to be a liar again, with you're so called "facts". I think you are probably borderline retarded yourself, it is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you were born that way. Your constantly use of adding "tard" to your insults gave you away. Now that I know you are retarded, I will try to cut you some slack.
Hang in there guy, life will get better for you. God will bless you in a different way to make up for your retardation
You just proved my point. You're nothing more than a parasite. Your MESSiah is an intellectual parasite. He's also smarter than you. Him and the First Mooch get to live in style while you just get crumbs.

Hang in there. If someday your educational level takes you beyond third grade, you might be able to put in for a pay increase. Them Gubmint handouts are kind of small, aren't they?. Get a job you worthless Democrap butt-sucker.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18405 Jun 29, 2014
Oh yes, the same troll has continued to changed his name for the time being..

He is very antsy looking for a mob. Blood thirsty.

No if a person supports Traditional Marriage they are not bigots nor are they homophobs and those who call them that are bigots who are Christophobs.

A new infant is in great demand and would be easily adopted out. Anyone who would advocate abortion just for convenience and expect the tax payers to pay for that is just violent. Abortion is violent. http://www.imagesofabortion.com/exposed/pages...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18406 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
You fool those people barely get by so how could they be laughing??? These little stop and go stores they own they do not get much business and by the way you goon the money they make goes to there bills! so how could they be laughing???There are a few of them that are good people but not many and most are raciest such as yourself. Your the goon that comes on here for trouble right???George zimmerman???it was self defence you moron as the kid was baging his head on the ground??? yeah he had to shoot are the kid would have killed him...I don,t carry a gun my friend i only have one in the house to use for self defence if some-one where to breakin at night and even then i would probly just kick them in the nuts and drag them to the police station. I would never want to harm anyone and its very sad that this 17 year old kid got killed but the fact is he attacked zimmerman and it was clearly self defence! Now it seems even ole joyce is aganst you so take a hike.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18407 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
Are you and fubur butt buddies??
Fubur

Fort Worth, TX

#18408 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You chose getting a job over getting an education , lots of people make that choice. They are still almost always smarter than you are. I am obviously smarter than you are, after all I did just prove you to be a liar again, with you're so called "facts". I think you are probably borderline retarded yourself, it is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you were born that way. Your constantly use of adding "tard" to your insults gave you away. Now that I know you are retarded, I will try to cut you some slack.
You said fubur keeps getting blocked???I,am using that handle and its not being blocked. Now it seems to me like you may have used many other different handles in the past. A bore again trouble maker.....
Fubur

Fort Worth, TX

#18409 Jun 29, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Oh yes, the same troll has continued to changed his name for the time being..
He is very antsy looking for a mob. Blood thirsty.
No if a person supports Traditional Marriage they are not bigots nor are they homophobs and those who call them that are bigots who are Christophobs.
A new infant is in great demand and would be easily adopted out. Anyone who would advocate abortion just for convenience and expect the tax payers to pay for that is just violent. Abortion is violent. http://www.imagesofabortion.com/exposed/pages...
Yes i have changed my name for the time being. I may have also used other names in the past.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18410 Jun 29, 2014
And that rebut has been coming in and out of this thread at times with little remarks. All alone it was this same ovomitloving liberal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18411 Jun 29, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Are you and fubur butt buddies??
Look at the worthless pukes username a little closer. It's fubar spelled backwards.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18412 Jun 29, 2014
No one has been blocking him he is just trying to play victim like he says about others.
Same

Devine, TX

#18413 Jun 29, 2014
Yes it is
rabuf

Corona, CA

#18415 Jun 30, 2014
I am hardly passing myself off as somebody different, rabuf is fubar spelled backwards. Defiant has proved himself smarter than all the rest of you. When my name didn't work before, I changed it to "truth is might shytey" while I kept telling posters my name is fubar. I wasn't crying about having to use another name, I just used another name. There is no rhyme or reason as to why my name doesn't work, so I use a different one until fubar works again.

Fubur is a name I have never used by the way.

How does same sex marriage hurt you?

So you are volunteering to adopt the children who would otherwise be aborted? There is one truth about Republican "right to lifers", once a child is born they don't care if the child is fed, has a home, has a parent, is abused or anything about the child and its suffering. No just force women to have babies no matter what the situation is. Victims of rape and incest should be forced to have those babies because Republicans think a woman's body won't allow her to get pregnant,unless she wanted it.
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18416 Jun 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Singling out a single poster for one of your "out in left field" mindless rants is better than an orgasim isn't it?. It's apparent who the bully is around here.
I bet the poster that you are responding to is laughing @ you for taking the bait as usual. So am I.
Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18417 Jun 30, 2014
I'm the original "rabuf", unless fubar has been posting from the great state of Texas. Check it out and you'll see. It all started when I posted something the opposite of what fubar had posted. I can't stand the sight of obummer nor his chimp looking wife. Just setting the record straight. Thus the name fubar spelled backwards, rabuf... I'm not a ovomitloving liberal or am I a worthless puke.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18418 Jun 30, 2014
Oh what a cry baby.I doubt anyone cares about it so get over it!
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18419 Jun 30, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Oh what a cry baby.I doubt anyone cares about it so get over it!
Were you responding to the Texas rebuf? Or the goofball from California?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages