Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18344 Jun 25, 2014
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister can I call on you to ignore these people. I know the one who calls self truth is might that elevator does not go up to the top floor. You will never be able to teach these boys anything. Just let them be. But you are right to report them and he did say that patriots aught to rape women who cross the border. While this one fubar puts on an act and says he don't tolerate that he then said it's his right and you shouldn't report this. He is wrong this is not about free speech this is a public forum and ones who use it are bound by agreements. I will also report that abuse. I think you nailed it about fubar's reasons to come here. At least it is clear that he came here to inflame an already bad situation.
This truth of might is a woman not a man and she also says she uses a so called sock puppet by the name of big bad john which is me. I,am a man shes a woman so where two different people! First of all what brings the lady here on a texas forum???? Kind of odd too me when she lives in california. Meeting people on facebook??? We are talking about people she don,t even know. Also we have two people on here from california her and fubur so that seems a bit odd too me......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18345 Jun 25, 2014
fyi wrote:
If you look on the one Longtime GOP Texas Gov Perry wins you can find where he said that about patriots need to rape the women. Your going to find it written about a week ago. Truth is might has also been damninvasion and actually I am sure some that I do not recognize but it can be found in here you can read the comments and know it is him. I never did know he claimed to be a woman but really who cares?
Methinks that you are nothing more than another damn troll. Prove me wrong by posting a link to what YOU posted. Ridiculous.

"If you look on the one Longtime GOP Texas Gov Perry wins you can find where he said that about patriots need to rape the women."
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18346 Jun 25, 2014
My bad. I thought you were actually talking about Governor Perry. Long day at work.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18347 Jun 25, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> It would have been nice chasing water spouts today on the galveston beaches if i were there but there is too much poo on the beaches! They would probly not let a clean white boy like me.
Galveston has to be the nastiest beach I have ever seen. A little poo isn't all that ails that sorry excuse for a recreation area.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#18349 Jun 25, 2014
fyi wrote:
If you look on the one Longtime GOP Texas Gov Perry wins you can find where he said that about patriots need to rape the women. Your going to find it written about a week ago. Truth is might has also been damninvasion and actually I am sure some that I do not recognize but it can be found in here you can read the comments and know it is him. I never did know he claimed to be a woman but really who cares?
If you see something about that "rape" then post it here. Otherwise I do not need to hear about what it does. I did not see anything like that I have no time for it.
why

Hondo, TX

#18350 Jun 25, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18351 Jun 25, 2014
I see I have the little whimpering prick still obsessed with my activity. No one cares about my facebook, why the hell does it? And who I know? It is just weird and strange that the thing has to nose into things that are just none of it's concern or should be none of it's concern. I do not believe it has to worry about anyone wanting to go on it's facebook or offering to. Maybe jelious because it believes I got facebook offers from people and it did not. Something is weird here. No one should be interested in this subject. And where I live? It does not even know where I live. Just because I was with my husband when he was transfered to Ca it believes I am there forever. Some people are just so nosy and weird it is unreal.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18352 Jun 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see something about that "rape" then post it here. Otherwise I do not need to hear about what it does. I did not see anything like that I have no time for it.
Now for once you actually being truthfull here because i looked back at truth of mights messages and i have not seen one single post that said that. I have never seen her post anything like that and i highly don,t think anybody would post something like that on this forum...If there is proof then they would have posted it on here but as i had thought such a post never existed! But for this just once i,am surpized you are not going along with there lies.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18353 Jun 25, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Now for once you actually being truthfull here because i looked back at truth of mights messages and i have not seen one single post that said that. I have never seen her post anything like that and i highly don,t think anybody would post something like that on this forum...If there is proof then they would have posted it on here but as i had thought such a post never existed! But for this just once i,am surpized you are not going along with there lies.
No not for just once. Your buddy Fubar has been repeatedly saying that to me about that. If you could just read. I said about the same thing to him. See, I care more about myself that to be involved with spreading lies about people. It doesn't matter how much I dislike a person, I am not going to spread lies about them like a couple here have tried to do to me.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#18354 Jun 26, 2014
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister can I call on you to ignore these people. I know the one who calls self truth is might that elevator does not go up to the top floor. You will never be able to teach these boys anything. Just let them be. But you are right to report them and he did say that patriots aught to rape women who cross the border. While this one fubar puts on an act and says he don't tolerate that he then said it's his right and you shouldn't report this. He is wrong this is not about free speech this is a public forum and ones who use it are bound by agreements. I will also report that abuse. I think you nailed it about fubar's reasons to come here. At least it is clear that he came here to inflame an already bad situation.
You think it is an act when I call people out on their racism?xoxo has never told me to stay off her posts and she obviously can't be bothered to keep up with the threads. I am relieved to know that I was not the only one offended by "truth is might" advocating rape remark. If people say offensive things ,they should expect to receive a rebuttal. You can either respond to it or ignore it. When people start justifying their racism with bible quotes they will get a response. I come here for conversation and debate, but I started out in the La Porte forum. I will repeat what I said there. I was in Texas and looking for anything on the Bulldogs athletic programs when I came upon posters trashing three of my good friends, including one who was murdered in La Porte. His name was Loyd "Bubba" Hill , and as far as I know, his killer has never been found. People like to come on these forums and slander people, spread conspiracy theories and attack anyone with a different opinion. Feel free to report me but please do it in context.

Xoxo complained that some sweet woman had something offensive said to her for simply saying she liked heavy Fed. That is not exactly true, she was attacking posters and calling people liars. The posters offences were repeating things that heavy Fed had said , admitted too and there was photographic evidence of.

I am hoping you were offended by the raping women who crossed the border remarks.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18355 Jun 26, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh No sorry. I have done nothing to either of them except put replies after they reply to me. Thank you for the information.
Not true. You have responded to posts of mine in an aggressively rude matter that had nothing to do with you(you were not even part of the conversation). They should let people know what posts of theirs, have been reported. It is obvious the people running these forums don't bother to take context into account. The pages are so full of holes where posts have been deleted it is ridiculous.

Xoxo I only respond to your posts, for the most part, after you post something hateful.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18356 Jun 26, 2014
Just as I have continued to say, you just want trouble. Here is my first encounter with you. I was not registered then. My only offense was saying something kind to Heavy Fed.

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood? I am in South Central Los Angeles now, Joyce.

fubar
Garden Grove, Ca
What a nice big Adam's Apple you have Joyce.

Joyce
United States
Reply!|#16140 Dec 7, 2013

Joyce wrote:
I guess you are another Liberal creep with a big imagination. Carry on.

The number and date is there for you to verify. I was not being hateful when you responded,
I have not responded to your posts first ever, only to answer back.

The thread I went on uninvited was already hi-jacked and it was Heavy Feds post and he was not even there to comment on it. I also went on others that were hi-jacked and he was not there to speak. And you know those photos were shopped that you speak of. There is no excuse for people to go after others the way it happened, I have complete logs of every thread I posted on because I am registered and I must say that if feels rotten to see things you wrote but have forgotten.

If that were true about TIM advocating rape, it is odd you only posted on my post about it. And then you do not even say where it was written, This this fyi said it is on a certain thread and it does not seem to be there and you talked as if it did not need reporting. I do not care to hear another word about it. If you still want to talk about it talk to her, not me. I am not buying it. This fyi may be a trick and I am done.
why

Hondo, TX

#18357 Jun 26, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18358 Jun 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. You have responded to posts of mine in an aggressively rude matter that had nothing to do with you(you were not even part of the conversation). They should let people know what posts of theirs, have been reported. It is obvious the people running these forums don't bother to take context into account. The pages are so full of holes where posts have been deleted it is ridiculous.
Xoxo I only respond to your posts, for the most part, after you post something hateful.
My dear friend fubur such a post don,t exist i have looked all over this topix forum. Nice adams apple joyce?? are you preverted????Also its true that you do lie as i have spent the last hour here reading all your post. I,am going to be keeping a good ole eyeball on your post but i will read. Also i had seen one an old post of yours where you had actaully tryed to hint a threat to truth of might sometime ago...I have seen ever single message you have posted on here and i have saved them in case if some-one on this forum needs them. Yeah go ahead and respond i will just egnore you but i will be keeping that big eye on your post....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18359 Jun 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You think it is an act when I call people out on their racism?xoxo has never told me to stay off her posts and she obviously can't be bothered to keep up with the threads. I am relieved to know that I was not the only one offended by "truth is might" advocating rape remark. If people say offensive things ,they should expect to receive a rebuttal. You can either respond to it or ignore it. When people start justifying their racism with bible quotes they will get a response. I come here for conversation and debate, but I started out in the La Porte forum. I will repeat what I said there. I was in Texas and looking for anything on the Bulldogs athletic programs when I came upon posters trashing three of my good friends, including one who was murdered in La Porte. His name was Loyd "Bubba" Hill , and as far as I know, his killer has never been found. People like to come on these forums and slander people, spread conspiracy theories and attack anyone with a different opinion. Feel free to report me but please do it in context.
Xoxo complained that some sweet woman had something offensive said to her for simply saying she liked heavy Fed. That is not exactly true, she was attacking posters and calling people liars. The posters offences were repeating things that heavy Fed had said , admitted too and there was photographic evidence of.
I am hoping you were offended by the raping women who crossed the border remarks.
One more thing shouldn,t you be on the seattle forum????You are crying on a texas forum and if truth of might is kicking your butt from one thread to another then set back and take it like a man.No further replies on here from me but i will still keep an eye on your post. And funny how you seem to run from me on here like a scared cajun chicken..... Goodby i,am outta here...

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18361 Jun 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
My bad. I thought you were actually talking about Governor Perry. Long day at work.
LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18362 Jun 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You think it is an act when I call people out on their racism?xoxo has never told me to stay off her posts and she obviously can't be bothered to keep up with the threads. I am relieved to know that I was not the only one offended by "truth is might" advocating rape remark. If people say offensive things ,they should expect to receive a rebuttal. You can either respond to it or ignore it. When people start justifying their racism with bible quotes they will get a response. I come here for conversation and debate, but I started out in the La Porte forum. I will repeat what I said there. I was in Texas and looking for anything on the Bulldogs athletic programs when I came upon posters trashing three of my good friends, including one who was murdered in La Porte. His name was Loyd "Bubba" Hill , and as far as I know, his killer has never been found. People like to come on these forums and slander people, spread conspiracy theories and attack anyone with a different opinion. Feel free to report me but please do it in context.
"Xoxo complained that some sweet woman had something offensive said to her for simply saying she liked heavy Fed. That is not exactly true, she was attacking posters and calling people liars. "

So, that justifies your filthy comments?. Typical libtard. Even a really poor excuse is better than no excuse at all, right?.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18363 Jun 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Xoxo complained that some sweet woman had something offensive said to her for simply saying she liked heavy Fed. That is not exactly true, she was attacking posters and calling people liars. "
So, that justifies your filthy comments?. Typical libtard. Even a really poor excuse is better than no excuse at all, right?.
And the woman was just fending off other attackers when she spoke. Then after he did that he went on about sickening things about Heavy Fed. He was one of Fed's most aggressive degrading attackers and all that is done now and what? Now he want's Heavy Fed to stay and did not want him to leave. Hummm? Then he goes to this site to have some more trouble. He is not fulfilled until he has trouble.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18364 Jun 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Galveston has to be the nastiest beach I have ever seen. A little poo isn't all that ails that sorry excuse for a recreation area.
Yes it i a dirty beach..
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18365 Jun 26, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> One more thing shouldn,t you be on the seattle forum????You are crying on a texas forum and if truth of might is kicking your butt from one thread to another then set back and take it like a man.No further replies on here from me but i will still keep an eye on your post. And funny how you seem to run from me on here like a scared cajun chicken..... Goodby i,am outta here...
You're right Topix took down "Truth is Might" 's multiple posts saying women crossing the border illegally should be raped and one time she even through in the word patriots. The whole conversation has been taken down. I think I even got reported for telling "truth is Might" couldn't be a woman because a woman would never wish rape on another woman. I had also suggested that anyone who advocates rape is advocating the committing of a crime against humanity and should be castrated. We also had a conversation about "truth is might" using Jewish law to justify his racism and ignoring Christ's teachings ,suggested they might be Jewish, at which he took offence. Defiant was posting all during these conversations but I would never expect him to verify what his buddy posted. Joyce or whoever you are, I took the matter up with "truth is might" and those posts are gone. I never commented on anyone's "Adam's Apple"and I have taken offense at your homophobia and would never comment on someone's Adams Apple. Unlike this xoxo poster I grew up in La Porte and graduated from high school there. My picture is even hanging in the school there. My family still lives in La Porte and I eventually will move back to the "area". I think Topix has over reached in deleting posts. You can go back a week and there are pages with barely ten posts on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:05 pm PST

NBC Sports12:05PM