Deer Park, TX

#18287 Jun 21, 2014
Correction: Texas

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18289 Jun 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
No you have no news for me. I have already told you that this one is suppose to be female and while I do not blame anyone if they do not want to go back and read her crap to verify this, I do blame you for disputing what I have told you and posting to argue wirh me about her.

To call this moron a Fascist would be a huge complement as opposed to what she is, Fascism does not exist now in it's true form. Only as a false term ignorant liberals use to call conservatives since they hi-jacked the word and changed the facts. Fascism was formed in Italy before WW2 and it's concern was nationalism not certain types of races.

I realize the moron is not a liberal I just did a reflection of what she called me when I called her a liberal. I am surprised you did not catch on to that. She is not on either party just wants to do rants and insults over everything especially race. She has no common sense.

About her advocating rape of women, I would not doubt if she said that but I do not see where she did say that and I am not going to look through the garbage she wrote in the past I have no time for that stupidity. She may have said anything.

Neither do I care to exchange viewpoints with a liberal such as you because I will never agree with a liberal ;about anything. Then I also have against you how you just love to get right in the middle of trouble. Just like I said before, you like lynch mobs caring not about what it is about just that it is trouble. Not because you are being harassed as I am but because you like harassment. Example I have continued to point out is how you came here and told a woman to blow Heavy Fed because she liked him. Then how you join in the Laport gang as they track Heavy Fed when you do not know him. That makes you a trouble maker. You have no idea the evilness behind that gang you just enjoy that.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18290 Jun 21, 2014
Petro PCS wrote:
Greg Abbott will make a fine Governor of
The Great State of TEXAS.
Yes he will be fine when you consider what would happen if the state were to become blue.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18291 Jun 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have no news for me. I have already told you that this one is suppose to be female and while I do not blame anyone if they do not want to go back and read her crap to verify this, I do blame you for disputing what I have told you and posting to argue wirh me about her.
To call this moron a Fascist would be a huge complement as opposed to what she is, Fascism does not exist now in it's true form. Only as a false term ignorant liberals use to call conservatives since they hi-jacked the word and changed the facts. Fascism was formed in Italy before WW2 and it's concern was nationalism not certain types of races.
I realize the moron is not a liberal I just did a reflection of what she called me when I called her a liberal. I am surprised you did not catch on to that. She is not on either party just wants to do rants and insults over everything especially race. She has no common sense.
About her advocating rape of women, I would not doubt if she said that but I do not see where she did say that and I am not going to look through the garbage she wrote in the past I have no time for that stupidity. She may have said anything.
Neither do I care to exchange viewpoints with a liberal such as you because I will never agree with a liberal ;about anything. Then I also have against you how you just love to get right in the middle of trouble. Just like I said before, you like lynch mobs caring not about what it is about just that it is trouble. Not because you are being harassed as I am but because you like harassment. Example I have continued to point out is how you came here and told a woman to blow Heavy Fed because she liked him. Then how you join in the Laport gang as they track Heavy Fed when you do not know him. That makes you a trouble maker. You have no idea the evilness behind that gang you just enjoy that.
Puke-Bar is a low-life Oblamo loving paid troll. He/she/its only intent is to try to confuse, annoy and hopefully silence anyone who tends to be conservative. Keep up the good fight.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18292 Jun 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puke-Bar is a low-life Oblamo loving paid troll. He/she/its only intent is to try to confuse, annoy and hopefully silence anyone who tends to be conservative. Keep up the good fight.
Thank you I will and the same to you. Yes he/she is right. It has been said that it is a woman and I do not recall if it was denied or if I stayed on that thread or read anymore of it to hear a denial. I do recall once that the person said that they did not agree with Ovomit but voted for him anyhow because of the opposition.. So that should mean that regardless of anything else they are absolutely an ovomit lover.
Cookie

Philippi, WV

#18293 Jun 21, 2014
Whoever
Hook

Del Rio, TX

#18294 Jun 21, 2014
Perry number 1
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18295 Jun 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
And i have news for you dipshit? truth of might is a fe-male and you mean to tell me you have the nerve to call somebody a rapiest that is not??accuse a real rapiest of rape not somebody that just doesn,t like you people on topix. I have more news for yaaaa dipshiit and yes you dumbass go ahead and flag my post because i don,t think that topix owner likes you neither right?.
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18296 Jun 21, 2014
Great
Gd citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18297 Jun 21, 2014
I like mr perry good an
DRHC

Del Rio, TX

#18298 Jun 21, 2014
Great choice
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18299 Jun 22, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure will. If Davis wins, the great state of Trxas will be no more.
You guys survived Perry I hardly think she will destroy the state without a willing legislature to help her. What aren't you afraid of?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18300 Jun 22, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you dumbaz you are halucinating I do not think about you at all. Couldn't care less.
Yet, you too time to respond.

Location hidden

#18301 Jun 22, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.
Lol, you can't bare to call him president.as if you are original.
I want stupid uneducated people such as you off of this thread because you make the conservatives and the ones who do not support Obama look like idiots. I do not need to grow a pair. You need to keep your big mouth shut and stay off my posts because every time you open it you say something dumber than the last time.
Oh I know, more cussing from you. Dumbaz.
I didn't say I'd learned anything about Obama yet, learning anything truthful about him would be a miracle. I only relayed a great way to describe his position - resident oft the USA.
Har-de-har-har.
You are so angry at my comments that, you think you can tell me not to post?
Screw you. I will post as much and as often, as I want. I will probably post more, because it makes you mad.

Lol. You Democrats are really scared of us tea partiers, huh? I back Ron Paul, too. I am everything that you POS Democrats/Liberals hate. LOL, kiss my azz.
RURetarded

Deer Park, TX

#18302 Jun 22, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You guys survived Perry I hardly think she will destroy the state without a willing legislature to help her. What aren't you afraid of?
Why should you care who the Governor of Texas is, living in brokeass Kalifornia?. I bet there must have been at least 15 coats of lead based paint in the house where you grew up.

This is Defiant1

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18303 Jun 23, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh you dumbaz you are hallucinating. I do not think about you at all. Couldn't care less."

Trruth is might wrote:
"Yet, you too time to respond."
----------
What I say xoxo answers:
"This answer is incoherent and you are crazy!"
----------
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.
I want stupid uneducated people such as you off of this thread because you make the conservatives and the ones who do not support Obama look like idiots. I do not need to grow a pair. You need to keep your big mouth shut and stay off my posts because every time you open it you say something dumber than the last time.
Oh I know, more cussing from you. Dumbaz."

----------
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I'd learned anything about Obama yet, learning anything truthful about him would be a miracle. I only relayed a great way to describe his position - resident oft the USA.
Har-de-har-har.
You are so angry at my comments that, you think you can tell me not to post?
Screw you. I will post as much and as often, as I want. I will probably post more, because it makes you mad.
Lol. You Democrats are really scared of us tea partiers, huh? I back Ron Paul, too. I am everything that you POS Democrats/Liberals hate. LOL, kiss my azz.
Well like I said, more cussing from you. And as stupid as you are you do not think that I am a Democrat you are just lying and have no regard for the garbage you write.

Now there you go degrading the Tea Party and Ron Paul by saying this but I know you are lying there as well. Just a big liar is what you are. You denied it before and now you want to say this. I haven't asked you what party you support in a long time for months. It is apparent why you gave this answer when it was not even asked out of you. Because I said in the posting above this that you were on neither party.

No perv I will not be doing that to you and you are filthy.

Funny my posting took priority huh?

Funny you did not go after the one that called you a male and said that you advocated rape.

You had no reply to that. I though you were such a crazy one who always has to tear into anyone when they piss you off. Oh, I see sometimes you are able to just ignore and go on your way. Maybe that was because you sure did not want to answer to those accusations,

And what is further "funny" is how you did not even. support BBJ for defending you. Not even give him a "thank you".

Ohhhh I forgot, oh yes you did reply to fubar's remarks. You just used your BBJ sock puppet to reply to him oh yes. And it was not neccessary to thank your own self.

Since: Jun 14

Arlington,Texas

#18304 Jun 23, 2014
I like Wendy Davis. Anyone who has opposed her have been a bunch of sexist pigs.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18306 Jun 24, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh you dumbaz you are hallucinating. I do not think about you at all. Couldn't care less."
Trruth is might wrote:
----------
What I say xoxo answers:
----------
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.
----------
<quoted text>
Well like I said, more cussing from you. And as stupid as you are you do not think that I am a Democrat you are just lying and have no regard for the garbage you write.
Now there you go degrading the Tea Party and Ron Paul by saying this but I know you are lying there as well. Just a big liar is what you are. You denied it before and now you want to say this. I haven't asked you what party you support in a long time for months. It is apparent why you gave this answer when it was not even asked out of you. Because I said in the posting above this that you were on neither party.
Funny you did not go after the one that called you a male and said that you advocated rape.
You had no reply to that. I though you were such a crazy one who always has to tear into anyone when they piss you off. Oh, I see sometimes you are able to just ignore and go on your way. Maybe that was because you sure did not want to answer to those accusations,
And what is further "funny" is how you did not even. support BBJ for defending you. Not even give him a "thank you".
Ohhhh I forgot, oh yes you did reply to fubar's remarks. You just used your BBJ sock puppet to reply to him oh yes. And it was not neccessary to thank your own self.
Truth is Might does advocate rape and no woman would ever advocate rape ,he must be a man. Why would he get mad about my post?I just repeated his own racist remarks and how he wants women crossing the borders raped. I respect this human turd for not denying his posts.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18307 Jun 24, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is Might is all about nationalism and with only whites qualifying to run the country through violence.(fascism). You need to keep up . The idiot I told to just blow heavy didn't even live near him . It is a figure of speech that you were not smart enough to understand. I went after heavy AFTER he went after me. I could care less about heavy or most of his "buddies". People hate it when you prove them liars as I did with heavy. Truth is mighty is a racist and hates women. I won't tolerate people like that. You were the dumbarse who said truth is might was a liberal not me. If you read his post you would know he is a right wing fascist. I don't use the word lightly. You are a self important busy buddy who is posting on a PUBLIC forum. When you say things people don't like ,people will comment on it. I sometimes agree with heavy but he came after me and I offered to meet him face to face for lunch so we could "talk" about it. He refused, obviously. In fact I support Heavy and his pursuit of corruption in La Porte and strongly urge him to stay there and fight it.Why don't you grow up and quit reporting people. By the way I know you're not a Christian either and I know truth is might is a self hating Jew.

Location hidden

#18308 Jun 24, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trruth is might wrote:
----------
What I say xoxo answers:
----------
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
<quoted text>
Lke I give a damnedi if you are pleased or not. If you are pist - well, good.
You don't matter to me unless, you are a white who has strayed and need help getting back.
And, I doubt you are. You can't get rid of me. The more you try, the more I will stay and bother you. Of course, you could get all your brown relatives to help dilute the white race and no one will be left to defend us.
What's the gain? Illegals are taking the country so, are you happy with living in super-big Mexico? It is people like me, who are the last dying voice of America. What you gain, is not America. When those like me are gone, so is America.
I might just make it my goal to pist you off, lol. You are a waste of time.You're not white so, you'll never understand. You are a waste of my time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search