Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18269 Jun 20, 2014
I will tell the world what I want. I want dumbas, troublemaking, nosey, paranoid people to quit infecting the human race. Just quit breeding and die off.
wth

United States

#18270 Jun 20, 2014
Idk

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18271 Jun 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
People who come to forums and talk about the guns they have... are imbeciles.
In some cases, people who don't talk about guns, are imbeciles.
absurd

Houston, TX

#18272 Jun 20, 2014
Does it matter
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18274 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I don't trust anyone on here. Every special-interest group is taking a swipe at us.
They are just waiting for as to slip up, so they can win some money in court.
You have to be careful with this new breed of pirates.
Yes and it sure has been glad to have her as a friend on this forum. yeah i have decided to spend very little time on this form but no longer reponding to joyce..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18275 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you mean. Sadly, it just isn't America, anymore.
Its awfull its a danm shame nothing will replace the 70s.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18276 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, John. You better watch that woman, she's a narc. She's been reporting me.
Yeah that is so uncool! many people tipcally people don,t do that and if the lady had a brain she would just up and leave and go back to her own forum..Doesn,t add up she must be on here fro other reasons as well and strangly meeting people on facebook that she doesn,t know...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18277 Jun 20, 2014
Still obsessed with who you believe I see on facebook. And still stating my name in 9 out of 10 posts here. I do not believe you are going to be able to stop this because you really are crazy and obsessed and do not recognize boundaries when you are given opportunity to stick your nose into the private lives of others.You are prying for info about your perceived notion of my facebook meetings and losing rest stressing about it. So you come here telling lies about me and complaining about me till you are so obvious! Your type needs a woman victim to harass and bully. What I do or do not do on facebook is off limits to you and if I do that it is private and none of your business. It is rare that people like you stop this on their own. How about just giving it one more try. Stay off my posts. Quit coming on here and lying about who I am and what I am doing. And quit mentioning my name in other posts. That is your test. If you are unable to do that, recognize the fact that you need serious help.
Why

Hondo, TX

#18278 Jun 20, 2014
test
Mee

Del Rio, TX

#18279 Jun 20, 2014
Yay perry
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18280 Jun 20, 2014
Go perry
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18281 Jun 20, 2014
Praying for info on you??? dear god either your actaully slow in the head are your just trying to mess with my head right? lady i would never give you the time of the day on facebook and you will never see me on facebook. I wonder if your getting information on others are hacking there accounts??? i may be wrong but you just seem guilty sometimes. Also i don,t try to pick up women these days i,am a little too old for that at age 50 right???? Na thats not my interest i just don,t like people like you are some of the goons that get on these topix forums. But i like truth of might as she has always seemed to be the only one on here that lives a normal life! Now correct me if i,am wrong have you noticed this is the only time i have replied to you in a while??Also i think its funny that even ole fed doesn,t respond to you. No lady i,am not guilty of anything but i think by chance you might be but not me are truth of might are...I live in this city! you don,t...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18282 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I don't trust anyone on here. Every special-interest group is taking a swipe at us.
They are just waiting for as to slip up, so they can win some money in court.
You have to be careful with this new breed of pirates.
Yes defently. Yeaaa i wished i sometimes had a time machine so i could go back to the 70s. Times now just plain suck. Also this danm obama health care is raising medical inurances up like crazy.
No name

United States

#18283 Jun 20, 2014
None
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18284 Jun 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.
Lol, you can't bare to call him president.as if you are original.
I want stupid uneducated people such as you off of this thread because you make the conservatives and the ones who do not support Obama look like idiots. I do not need to grow a pair. You need to keep your big mouth shut and stay off my posts because every time you open it you say something dumber than the last time.
Oh I know, more cussing from you. Dumbaz.
I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
Petro PCS

El Monte, CA

#18285 Jun 21, 2014
Greg Abbott will make a fine Governor of
The Great State of TEXAS.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18286 Jun 21, 2014
Petro PCS wrote:
Sure will. If Davis wins, the great state of Trxas will be no more.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18287 Jun 21, 2014
Correction: Texas

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18289 Jun 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
No you have no news for me. I have already told you that this one is suppose to be female and while I do not blame anyone if they do not want to go back and read her crap to verify this, I do blame you for disputing what I have told you and posting to argue wirh me about her.

To call this moron a Fascist would be a huge complement as opposed to what she is, Fascism does not exist now in it's true form. Only as a false term ignorant liberals use to call conservatives since they hi-jacked the word and changed the facts. Fascism was formed in Italy before WW2 and it's concern was nationalism not certain types of races.

I realize the moron is not a liberal I just did a reflection of what she called me when I called her a liberal. I am surprised you did not catch on to that. She is not on either party just wants to do rants and insults over everything especially race. She has no common sense.

About her advocating rape of women, I would not doubt if she said that but I do not see where she did say that and I am not going to look through the garbage she wrote in the past I have no time for that stupidity. She may have said anything.

Neither do I care to exchange viewpoints with a liberal such as you because I will never agree with a liberal ;about anything. Then I also have against you how you just love to get right in the middle of trouble. Just like I said before, you like lynch mobs caring not about what it is about just that it is trouble. Not because you are being harassed as I am but because you like harassment. Example I have continued to point out is how you came here and told a woman to blow Heavy Fed because she liked him. Then how you join in the Laport gang as they track Heavy Fed when you do not know him. That makes you a trouble maker. You have no idea the evilness behind that gang you just enjoy that.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18290 Jun 21, 2014
Petro PCS wrote:
Yes he will be fine when you consider what would happen if the state were to become blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May 24 Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]