Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#18259 Jun 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you really don't know that I never had a discussion with you and I see that you have forgotten this fast that I said that I do not have discussions with morons. Maybe you are not understanding this. That means you. I am not avoiding the issues I would love to have discussions with people who have some common sense and basic knowledge about how government works. Not an idiot who does not even know the difference in federal government and state government.
And I know you find pleasure in the bbj profile getting under my skin but it is going to come back to bite you. And that is sick.
I am conservative. See, I know you don't understand what government is about but that means I am not a liberal. But you? You do not know what you are and have said so yourself.
Therefore you can not be a part of the solution so you are surely a part of the problem we have in this country. Too many uneducated takers who can not support themselves let alone their families without looking to the government for handouts for food, housing (ring a bell) and other necessities. Run along.
oh, didn't you also think I was black and Jewish and Gay and liberal?

Seems you're the one who's confused. If you were truly conservative, we wouldn't be arguing.

Oh gee, you poor little sensitive liberal, you must have reported me. I got a warning.

Why do liberals always run and tattle, if they don't like how people respond to them?
You can dish it but, can't take it. Whatever I am, at least I'm not you..

Denton, TX

#18260 Jun 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid of you to even imagine that. I believe you are a big ugly warped looking idiot or you would not be calling that to me when you have no idea who you are talking about. Oh I bet your husband is a smellyvag and you told him so this morning. My husband is great and does his part in every aspect of life. A very handsome man too.
Yeah, right. As liberal as you are, your hubby is probably a woman - sort of.
Everything would be better, if you had stayed in the closet.

Denton, TX

#18261 Jun 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you were under the impression that a thread from 2010 was going to be active? It used to be about who people supported in 2010 but time has changed it. I have a person using at least 2 ids to attack my every word. I'm sorry, I will talk back. I will not lay off till she/he lays off because i just will not is why. I like to talk politics and would rather not be doing this but feel compelled. I hope you flag us and report the abuse. I am.
I know you are reporting, little baby. Obama cries, too. Dang, grow a pair or, at least pretend to.

I heard the perfect line for Obama on the radio. Want to hear it? Good!

The guy said Obama is the occupier in the White house ... Resident Obama.
Lol, I can't bare to call him President. Resident works fine.

Denton, TX

#18262 Jun 20, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>If times have changed then why don't you 3 start your own site. Maybe something like, "3 Grown People Talking Nasty to Each Other". Oh and by the way heavy fed, I repeated some of the cool words your friend xoxo used. I didn't use them. Say what you may.
Maybe you stumbled onto Topix, thinking you were going to find only lefters? Lol, not everyone is a traitor to the USA.

Denton, TX

#18263 Jun 20, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that not to worrie....That woman is so obessed she gets everybody confused on here.
Thanks, John. You better watch that woman, she's a narc. She's been reporting me.

Denton, TX

#18264 Jun 20, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> It shore is fun because she knows she is in the wrong and i really think she may be involved in crimnal activity. She never reports anything like she says, which means she has something to hide. Be aware i think she is sweet talking some of these people.
John, I don't trust anyone on here. Every special-interest group is taking a swipe at us.
They are just waiting for as to slip up, so they can win some money in court.
You have to be careful with this new breed of pirates.

Denton, TX

#18265 Jun 20, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I undertand and yes i,am always on your team. When i,am in port aransas i have a way of dealing with that poo that i may be standing in. I will be as rude as a mean bald rattle snake to them and push them out of the way with my white pop belly. I learned one thing is when yo get those odd stairs from them is to just give them back to them. What i have really notice in galveston is there is all those mixed up kids as we call them mixed faimlyies doesn,t look right.
I know you mean. Sadly, it just isn't America, anymore.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18266 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>oh, didn't you also think I was black and Jewish and Gay and liberal?
Seems you're the one who's confused. If you were truly conservative, we wouldn't be arguing.
Oh gee, you poor little sensitive liberal, you must have reported me. I got a warning.
Why do liberals always run and tattle, if they don't like how people respond to them?
You can dish it but, can't take it. Whatever I am, at least I'm not you..
Oh you dumbaz you are halucinating I do not think about you at all. Couldn't care less.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18267 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are reporting, little baby. Obama cries, too. Dang, grow a pair or, at least pretend to.
I heard the perfect line for Obama on the radio. Want to hear it? Good!
The guy said Obama is the occupier in the White house ... Resident Obama.
Lol, I can't bare to call him President. Resident works fine.
Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.

Lol, you can't bare to call him president.as if you are original.

I want stupid uneducated people such as you off of this thread because you make the conservatives and the ones who do not support Obama look like idiots. I do not need to grow a pair. You need to keep your big mouth shut and stay off my posts because every time you open it you say something dumber than the last time.

Oh I know, more cussing from you. Dumbaz.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18268 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You may believe that you are just blowing steam but real real real sadly, while you have your head so far up in people's az worrying excessively about saving your race and who is white who is anti-this and that and if I am white, you may have just lost your country.That's how it works with stupid people, just distract them and you can pull anything over their head.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18269 Jun 20, 2014
I will tell the world what I want. I want dumbas, troublemaking, nosey, paranoid people to quit infecting the human race. Just quit breeding and die off.
wth

United States

#18270 Jun 20, 2014
Idk

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#18271 Jun 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
People who come to forums and talk about the guns they have... are imbeciles.
In some cases, people who don't talk about guns, are imbeciles.
absurd

Houston, TX

#18272 Jun 20, 2014
Does it matter
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18274 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I don't trust anyone on here. Every special-interest group is taking a swipe at us.
They are just waiting for as to slip up, so they can win some money in court.
You have to be careful with this new breed of pirates.
Yes and it sure has been glad to have her as a friend on this forum. yeah i have decided to spend very little time on this form but no longer reponding to joyce..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18275 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Its awfull its a danm shame nothing will replace the 70s.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18276 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, John. You better watch that woman, she's a narc. She's been reporting me.
Yeah that is so uncool! many people tipcally people don,t do that and if the lady had a brain she would just up and leave and go back to her own forum..Doesn,t add up she must be on here fro other reasons as well and strangly meeting people on facebook that she doesn,t know...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18277 Jun 20, 2014
Still obsessed with who you believe I see on facebook. And still stating my name in 9 out of 10 posts here. I do not believe you are going to be able to stop this because you really are crazy and obsessed and do not recognize boundaries when you are given opportunity to stick your nose into the private lives of others.You are prying for info about your perceived notion of my facebook meetings and losing rest stressing about it. So you come here telling lies about me and complaining about me till you are so obvious! Your type needs a woman victim to harass and bully. What I do or do not do on facebook is off limits to you and if I do that it is private and none of your business. It is rare that people like you stop this on their own. How about just giving it one more try. Stay off my posts. Quit coming on here and lying about who I am and what I am doing. And quit mentioning my name in other posts. That is your test. If you are unable to do that, recognize the fact that you need serious help.
Why

Hondo, TX

#18278 Jun 20, 2014
test
Mee

Del Rio, TX

#18279 Jun 20, 2014
Yay perry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages