Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Yikes

Nevada, TX

#18238 Jun 19, 2014
This is ridiculous!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18239 Jun 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Wow, I was under the impression that this site had something to do with who you supported for Governor. Man was I wrong. Seems to me that only 3 morons are running the show. With everything from coward pigs, hypocrite, devil follower, low life filthy pig, liberalpussy, smelly vagina to obama. Being called the last one would really suck. Time to grow up, your posts seem to be who can outdo the other when it comes to nasty language. All of you are getting under each others skin, layoff each other.
What about YOUR nasty language?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18240 Jun 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Wow, I was under the impression that this site had something to do with who you supported for Governor. Man was I wrong. Seems to me that only 3 morons are running the show. With everything from coward pigs, hypocrite, devil follower, low life filthy pig, liberalpussy, smelly vagina to obama. Being called the last one would really suck. Time to grow up, your posts seem to be who can outdo the other when it comes to nasty language. All of you are getting under each others skin, layoff each other.
Wow, you were under the impression that a thread from 2010 was going to be active? It used to be about who people supported in 2010 but time has changed it. I have a person using at least 2 ids to attack my every word. I'm sorry, I will talk back. I will not lay off till she/he lays off because i just will not is why. I like to talk politics and would rather not be doing this but feel compelled. I hope you flag us and report the abuse. I am.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18241 Jun 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What about YOUR nasty language?
Hello Heavy Fed, how are you doing? So this one wants to put a guilt trip on people when he also uses nasty language? I wish I would have seen your post first. I got it he wants some of the action I suppose. He is not going to get it from me unless he gives it first.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18242 Jun 19, 2014
Sorry for the repost I am always doing that.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18243 Jun 19, 2014
Yikes wrote:
This is ridiculous!
Poor Yikes, I am sure this ruined your day and it's probably the worse you have ever heard you know topix is so clean...... Just try not to think about it.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18244 Jun 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you were under the impression that a thread from 2010 was going to be active? It used to be about who people supported in 2010 but time has changed it. I have a person using at least 2 ids to attack my every word. I'm sorry, I will talk back. I will not lay off till she/he lays off because i just will not is why. I like to talk politics and would rather not be doing this but feel compelled. I hope you flag us and report the abuse. I am.
If times have changed then why don't you 3 start your own site. Maybe something like, "3 Grown People Talking Nasty to Each Other". Oh and by the way heavy fed, I repeated some of the cool words your friend xoxo used. I didn't use them. Say what you may.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18245 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, John. I must have gotten my replies mixed up.
Yes i thought so.. no hard feelings at all i kinda figured that out i have done that before too.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18246 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, chill out! I hit you by mistake, I love ya. Buddy, stay here.
I understand that not to worrie....That woman is so obessed she gets everybody confused on here.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18247 Jun 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>If times have changed then why don't you 3 start your own site. Maybe something like, "3 Grown People Talking Nasty to Each Other". Oh and by the way heavy fed, I repeated some of the cool words your friend xoxo used. I didn't use them. Say what you may.
Well that was a quick reply thank you. Well after much thought I decided that I do not want to start another site, this one is fine. So you really thought that you would learn about who people supported for governor did you? You repeated some of my cool words? Lolol.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18248 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, sounds like John is getting under your skin, you dumb liberal. HAHAHAHA!
It shore is fun because she knows she is in the wrong and i really think she may be involved in crimnal activity. She never reports anything like she says, which means she has something to hide. Be aware i think she is sweet talking some of these people.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18249 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I wouldn't post a pic anywhere on the internet. I don't twitter or tweet and my face isn't anywhere. You can't be too careful.
Hey, disregard that negro thing. I was having pc problems and, repies were screwed up.
It wasn't meant for you.
I undertand and yes i,am always on your team. When i,am in port aransas i have a way of dealing with that poo that i may be standing in. I will be as rude as a mean bald rattle snake to them and push them out of the way with my white pop belly. I learned one thing is when yo get those odd stairs from them is to just give them back to them. What i have really notice in galveston is there is all those mixed up kids as we call them mixed faimlyies doesn,t look right.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18250 Jun 19, 2014
:)
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18251 Jun 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>If times have changed then why don't you 3 start your own site. Maybe something like, "3 Grown People Talking Nasty to Each Other". Oh and by the way heavy fed, I repeated some of the cool words your friend xoxo used. I didn't use them. Say what you may.
No one really deeply hates each other here we all three have rights to argue. Two of us don,t like the ways of this joyce person who comes down here on a texas forum when she lives in san fran. Isn,t that odd? and she has met people on facebook? people she don,t know and is believed to be anti white raciest. Also what worries me is two of these people she has not met have no longer came back on here? she certainly hates cops for some-one which makes me wonder if she has been in trouble before. So think about that before you jump on her side! As for me i can be a hard cased jerk sometimes but i,am certainly not a harmfull person but i can be a little pest..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18252 Jun 19, 2014
What happened to the texas rangers below 500??? i guess i shall start working at the ball-park again to cheer my texas team on. Yeaaa i,am tired of stepping on nails and deliverying construction parts that i sometimes have to return back to lowes a are ace hardwares. Yeah i think its time for the easy work again. My bald head and pop belly gets to sunburned easy...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18253 Jun 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> No one really deeply hates each other here we all three have rights to argue. Two of us don,t like the ways of this joyce person who comes down here on a texas forum when she lives in san fran. Isn,t that odd? and she has met people on facebook? people she don,t know and is believed to be anti white raciest. Also what worries me is two of these people she has not met have no longer came back on here? she certainly hates cops for some-one which makes me wonder if she has been in trouble before. So think about that before you jump on her side! As for me i can be a hard cased jerk sometimes but i,am certainly not a harmfull person but i can be a little pest..
And you should not be concerned with why I do what. I do not need anyone on my side and that is petty bs. Quit worrying about who trusts me on facebook..

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18254 Jun 19, 2014
I have never lived in San Francisco and have never even visited San Francisco and I have never told anyone that I have. It's just strange how a couple of losers want to keep telling me and others that I do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18255 Jun 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
So, post a P.O. Box number and maybe someone will send you a box of Kleenex. Nobody is doing a thing on your say-so..

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18256 Jun 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, post a P.O. Box number and maybe someone will send you a box of Kleenex. Nobody is doing a thing on your say-so..
Thanks for that and I thought the same thing but not about sending him tissues just that who cares what happens here and I am quite sure he did not wonder who people supported for gov. If he did, he should start a poll.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18257 Jun 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I undertand and yes i,am always on your team. When i,am in port aransas i have a way of dealing with that poo that i may be standing in. I will be as rude as a mean bald rattle snake to them and push them out of the way with my white pop belly. I learned one thing is when yo get those odd stairs from them is to just give them back to them. What i have really notice in galveston is there is all those mixed up kids as we call them mixed faimlyies doesn,t look right.
You claim to be harmless and yet brag about acting like this. My guess is you probably only bully people when you're carrying a gun. If you don't like being around different races or mixed families, I have a suggestion for you, get up and leave when ever you see people you don't like. You are an embarrassment to the white folks that live in Texas and the rest of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug 11 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul 25 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages