Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18212 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are pathetic. Negro John is against you. White ME is against you.
Who is for you?
The people you speak of do not exist. No one is for you. You have no common sense and you are uneducated in the United States where we have had everything but what did you become? A section 8 housing dweller sitting on your obese behind worrying about the insignificant issues other people do and spouting off lies and calling it holy Bible teachings. This country has fallen by the wayside and may never recover because it has too many worthless swine like you in it that are too uninformed to see what has happened and will continue to run their mouths and do nothing to help until it is too late. Did I call you a negra? Well go get someone to read all the negative terms I described you with. I do not think it matters if I did. I know you have poor memory and do not remember all the people you have insulted online like you told me before but I will say it again. I am white and I see you as white trash. Is that equal to that? I have really never heard the word. But I did say: You are worthless swine . Your opinion does not matter.
Why

Hondo, TX

#18213 Jun 18, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18214 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm having a lot of problems with my pc and, it's a lot of trouble just to post on here. Probably, you racist negroes sabotaged my pc.
Being that I'm white, I will figure it out, against your hopes.
Actually it is topix moderating you. They just moderated my comments and forced me to remove some of the more descriptive language I tried to use to you or it would have been worse. Apparently someone is flagging these posts and they are on to it. Oh well. I just decided I will flag you and your other id. I think you will be getting some comments removed but I would rather you be eliminated. If I get removed I will just come on with another one. You will not stop me from doing as I please.or get me off of here.. I will see you off first.
Why

Hondo, TX

#18215 Jun 18, 2014
TEST
Ted Simmons

El Paso, TX

#18216 Jun 18, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is topix moderating you. They just moderated my comments and forced me to remove some of the more descriptive language I tried to use to you or it would have been worse. Apparently someone is flagging these posts and they are on to it. Oh well. I just decided I will flag you and your other id. I think you will be getting some comments removed but I would rather you be eliminated. If I get removed I will just come on with another one. You will not stop me from doing as I please.or get me off of here.. I will see you off first.
Looks like Donald Trump is not a fan of big butts.

Trump, 68, revealed Tuesday on The Howard Stern Show that he's not a fan of Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez's famous derrières! When pressed by Stern to choose between who he thinks is more beautiful, Kim or Jennifer, Trump surprisingly chose neither.

"Well, absolutely. It's record-setting," Trump said when asked if he felt Kim's butt is too big. "In the old days, they'd say she has a bad body.”

He also agreed that Jennifer was suffering from the same affliction, but added that both women were "very nice" to him and that he didn’t want to be "negative" to them.

But when asked point-blank who he would rather have sex with, Trump was clear: "I'd pass on both of them."
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18217 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm having a lot of problems with my pc and, it's a lot of trouble just to post on here. Probably, you racist negroes sabotaged my pc.
Being that I'm white, I will figure it out, against your hopes.
I would not post a pic on here with that crazy women and her husband on here there is no telling what kinds of records they got. she even called my naphew a wuss so aprently she hates cops but then again we all hate some of them but in her case this could mean the lady is some kind of criminal as well. Not only is she anti raced but may be a crininal as well.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18218 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellshit, I think it's criminal that a worthless, mouthy negro like you, is even allowed in Texas.
No negroes are wanted in Texas.
Woow there! i,am white i thought you knew that? Some-one has told you a bunch of lies somewhere i,am as white as can be. Joyce is crazy. TEXAS IS MY HOME..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18219 Jun 18, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then i don,t have nothing to worrie about because i,am not truth of might so i,am not changing and i,am sure the topix people could figure that out right???I,am guilty on here on a few thing but i,am not truth of might and thats funny because i know you know that but your putting to blame for her messages as well right???I think i,am really finely off of here before i get accused of things i did not do so you and truth of might have fun at it...yeaaaa don,t forget she is registered on here i,am not and she is a woman and i,am a man....have fun i will only read these post for a good laugh but i will no longer respond as i think you people on here are just down right looney right. yeah me in the construction crew will g et good laughs at reading these so ya don,t have to worrie about hearing me...Oh and by the way joyc thats a ugly fine for calling an officer a wuss....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18220 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellshit, I think it's criminal that a worthless, mouthy negro like you, is even allowed in Texas.
I,am still laughing over you reply here and a bit stunned. I have agreed with you om some things but calling me a n word? no i,am white and i know joyce is crazy. However your post are being blamed toward me while i,am not the one using the n words that is you doing that not me. Topix won,t bann me because i,am no longer coming on here before i get acused of something that this crazy woman in her husband comes up with. have fun with them. I don,t like some of things that some black people do but i don,t call them the n word and not all black people are bad. Keep in mind if you keep this up while i,am gone that if these topix moderaters are watching they can track the i.s.p. down to yours.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18221 Jun 19, 2014
John, blah blah blah disgusting. I find you despicable and boring just as most others do and I can't stomach your crap and how you are obsessed with everything I post. For your info, you certainly could be banned regardless of what you believe or what you have heard from others.

Someone who gets their heart warmed and has plenty of laughs about being rude to others is sick. You are sick.

I have a profile and I can be tracked if I commit a crime. I will wait for my (false) fine for calling your nephew police officer a wuss. I will repeat, your nephew is a wuss like you are. A low-life wuss of an incompetent officer of the law.......... for reasons I already explained in an earlier post. I stand on it.

Now I call you a liar because you say you are going to stop coming here but you will not. You have said that too many times and here you are back. I have never said for you not to come here although I would like that if you didn't come back. What I have asked is for you to stay off my posts. But an obsessed person is just not capable of behaving so I am sure it will continue along with you bringing up my name.

No, I am not going to have fun with your "Truth of might" character either I find it just as stupid and nosy.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18222 Jun 19, 2014
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Donald Trump is not a fan of big butts.
Trump, 68, revealed Tuesday on The Howard Stern Show that he's not a fan of Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez's famous derrières! When pressed by Stern to choose between who he thinks is more beautiful, Kim or Jennifer, Trump surprisingly chose neither.
"Well, absolutely. It's record-setting," Trump said when asked if he felt Kim's butt is too big. "In the old days, they'd say she has a bad body.”
He also agreed that Jennifer was suffering from the same affliction, but added that both women were "very nice" to him and that he didn’t want to be "negative" to them.
But when asked point-blank who he would rather have sex with, Trump was clear: "I'd pass on both of them."
Thank you Ted Simmons from El Paso Texas for the refreshing change of subject here.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe he doesn't care for Kim or Jennifer because of their examples on our culture and him being a father you know? At 68 I doubt trump wants to get into trouble with Melania for saying he would take either of those two to bed. He strikes me as a smart man. Besides, I think his wife is an example of the type he likes.

How are things in El Paso? Are you seeing any of the bus loads of illegals from across the border?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18223 Jun 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit changing the subject moron. Are you too stupid to realize the immigration issue is not what you and I are discussing? Yes you are that stupid. I will not have an immigration discussion with you because your memory is poor and your mental faculties are no better than an Alzheimer's patient. You have fecal matter for brains and you never understand anything.
You are a PIG. Your opinion doesn't matter.
I don't know what subject you strayed off to, Mr. Anti-white. I'm talking about illegal aliens. Do you want to discuss that or, are you going to do an Obama and avoid the issue?
I guess you'd rather talk about anything else.

Location hidden

#18224 Jun 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Notice post #18193 is for Big bad john and Truth is might answers it in post #18197. She/he not intelligent at all.
Like we discussed< John is on my team. As a team mate, I defend him.
Oh right, only blacks stick together, huh?
I know you blacks just hate it, when whites stick together.

Location hidden

#18225 Jun 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Piss ant john? Yeah would you say that too me in person you ding dong? i have a few minutes of free time to respond to your messages here. You are sticking your snose into another state that does not concern you. You people keep bringing up this race issue and yes your a fool if you like obama as he has done nothing good for your people either. There are many white presidents i did not like either so i,am i a raciest? no. Yaa see i often wonder if you and ole joyce are up to no good sometimes.
You know what's funny, John?

That person was talking about how great it is that we are all different shades, lest we look alike.

Next sentence, he/she was promoting mixed relationships, which result in same-shade non-races.

Location hidden

#18226 Jun 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
No you clearly said the employees left you waiting while they talked and just ignored you. Poor memory you have. Of course in your Truth is might profile that is. Probably was just one of your lies so you could come here and speak to your other id an get some sympathy. That has already been discussed how I would have taken the appropriate steps. I will not go over that again.
You need to stay off my posts, Are you capable of doing that? Go speak to your friend you had so many good things to say about. Remember or have you forgotten that too??? Mr. truth is mighty shytey/aka fubar. Maybe you can meet up with him. I did see where he has said he has asked people to meet with him before. You wanted to know if he would cal you piss ant to your face.
Quit trying to bully young ladies..... Wuss. You probably never had a father teach you men things. You probably hit your mom. If you really have a nephew who is a policeman he is a wuss too for not having something done with you over your excessive stalking behavior. You have always come on my posts and harassed me without cause. Stop obsessing with everything I post. It is not about you. Quit.
Lol, sounds like John is getting under your skin, you dumb liberal. HAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#18227 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, John. I must have gotten my replies mixed up.

Location hidden

#18228 Jun 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you speak of do not exist. No one is for you. You have no common sense and you are uneducated in the United States where we have had everything but what did you become? A section 8 housing dweller sitting on your obese behind worrying about the insignificant issues other people do and spouting off lies and calling it holy Bible teachings. This country has fallen by the wayside and may never recover because it has too many worthless swine like you in it that are too uninformed to see what has happened and will continue to run their mouths and do nothing to help until it is too late. Did I call you a negra? Well go get someone to read all the negative terms I described you with. I do not think it matters if I did. I know you have poor memory and do not remember all the people you have insulted online like you told me before but I will say it again. I am white and I see you as white trash. Is that equal to that? I have really never heard the word. But I did say: You are worthless swine . Your opinion does not matter.
No, I'm not white trash because, I stand for my fellow white people. You area against whites, curse me for standing up for them. You are a traitor and, that is white trash in any book.

Location hidden

#18230 Jun 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I would not post a pic on here with that crazy women and her husband on here there is no telling what kinds of records they got. she even called my naphew a wuss so aprently she hates cops but then again we all hate some of them but in her case this could mean the lady is some kind of criminal as well. Not only is she anti raced but may be a crininal as well.
John, I wouldn't post a pic anywhere on the internet. I don't twitter or tweet and my face isn't anywhere. You can't be too careful.

Hey, disregard that negro thing. I was having pc problems and, repies were screwed up.
It wasn't meant for you.

Location hidden

#18231 Jun 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Well then i don,t have nothing to worrie about because i,am not truth of might so i,am not changing and i,am sure the topix people could figure that out right???I,am guilty on here on a few thing but i,am not truth of might and thats funny because i know you know that but your putting to blame for her messages as well right???I think i,am really finely off of here before i get accused of things i did not do so you and truth of might have fun at it...yeaaaa don,t forget she is registered on here i,am not and she is a woman and i,am a man....have fun i will only read these post for a good laugh but i will no longer respond as i think you people on here are just down right looney right. yeah me in the construction crew will g et good laughs at reading these so ya don,t have to worrie about hearing me...Oh and by the way joyc thats a ugly fine for calling an officer a wuss....
John, chill out! I hit you by mistake, I love ya. Buddy, stay here.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18232 Jun 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what subject you strayed off to, Mr. Anti-white. I'm talking about illegal aliens. Do you want to discuss that or, are you going to do an Obama and avoid the issue?
I guess you'd rather talk about anything else.
No you really don't know that I never had a discussion with you and I see that you have forgotten this fast that I said that I do not have discussions with morons. Maybe you are not understanding this. That means you. I am not avoiding the issues I would love to have discussions with people who have some common sense and basic knowledge about how government works. Not an idiot who does not even know the difference in federal government and state government.

And I know you find pleasure in the bbj profile getting under my skin but it is going to come back to bite you. And that is sick.

I am conservative. See, I know you don't understand what government is about but that means I am not a liberal. But you? You do not know what you are and have said so yourself.
Therefore you can not be a part of the solution so you are surely a part of the problem we have in this country. Too many uneducated takers who can not support themselves let alone their families without looking to the government for handouts for food, housing (ring a bell) and other necessities. Run along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug 19 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug 6 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach (Feb '16) Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages