Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18186 Jun 16, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Say whatever you want about John, it doesn't matter. He is on my team, you are not.
Decent black folk side with crackhead blacks, because they're black. Same as how you all side with Obama.
I'm siding with John, against blacks. What are you going to do about it?
Going to be very busy doing costruction all summer long...so keep an eye on this forum. Going to port aransas in july...See yaa later take care i should be back in three months.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#18187 Jun 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Going to be very busy doing costruction all summer long...so keep an eye on this forum. Going to port aransas in july...See yaa later take care i should be back in three months.
It's cyberspace, John... it exists all around you.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18188 Jun 16, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. She is raising the funds so the race is going to be a tough one. I look for the union goons to come in and wreck the place.
No she is not crazy i can pretty much tell its anger about how some of the blacks try to take over and the way they act in public. Also the fact of them mixing races which there is no law aganst but it just an,t right. Also your defending them! not many white people would turn on there own race but it appears that you have are you may be really black. I,am not sure who you are what you are up too but i find it odd that you are down here on a texas forum? I can,t set back in my seat with a cold diet dr.pepper and continue to reply too you because actaully according to my naphew i,am considered to be harrasing you. Now i,am goibg to be a very busy little boy this summer so you won,t have me stomping on your fat toes... I just only hope that you are back on your san fran forum by this fall that way when i get back its only truth of might on here. You and some of these other people from california are nuts...No! I do not try to pick up women on this forum and i do not want information on nobody but it gives me the creeps on how a few people have vanished since you have been on here.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18189 Jun 16, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Say whatever you want about John, it doesn't matter. He is on my team, you are not.
Decent black folk side with crackhead blacks, because they're black. Same as how you all side with Obama.
I'm siding with John, against blacks. What are you going to do about it?
Port aransas in july is going to be fun! Anyway i will be back on here this fall.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18190 Jun 16, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cyberspace, John... it exists all around you.
I wouldn,tsay cyberspace i would say cyberspace joyce? I,am going to be stomping on nails and delevering stuff to construction like a white slave for my brother most of the summer so i,am going to miss this topix forum. Are you smoking grass again fed? I can smell the burning rope odor inside the computer are could it be my next door neighbors??? Anyway i will be in port aransas in july make sure all the allians our off my beaches!!!!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18191 Jun 16, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> No she is not crazy i can pretty much tell its anger about how some of the blacks try to take over and the way they act in public. Also the fact of them mixing races which there is no law aganst but it just an,t right. Also your defending them! not many white people would turn on there own race but it appears that you have are you may be really black. I,am not sure who you are what you are up too but i find it odd that you are down here on a texas forum? I can,t set back in my seat with a cold diet dr.pepper and continue to reply too you because actaully according to my naphew i,am considered to be harrasing you. Now i,am goibg to be a very busy little boy this summer so you won,t have me stomping on your fat toes... I just only hope that you are back on your san fran forum by this fall that way when i get back its only truth of might on here. You and some of these other people from california are nuts...No! I do not try to pick up women on this forum and i do not want information on nobody but it gives me the creeps on how a few people have vanished since you have been on here.
No you are nothing but a low-life coward who likes to come on line and harass women. You are not a man. It should be none of your concern what I am up to I sure am not interested in your retarded bs. I never was in San Fran you IDIOT! And never said that I was you are just digging again to get me to say where I am is all you are up to. And quit hoping for where I am or where I am not you jerk!!!. It is going to be the same as it was last time when you got that other job but oh no, you couldn't go to work and do what you were suppose to do because you had to come on here and harass Kit and I, till you lost it. STUPID you keep saying you are going to go do your job but you come right back here harassing because you are obsessed.
why

Hondo, TX

#18192 Jun 16, 2014
test
truth is mighty shytey

Garden Grove, CA

#18193 Jun 17, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> No she is not crazy i can pretty much tell its anger about how some of the blacks try to take over and the way they act in public. Also the fact of them mixing races which there is no law aganst but it just an,t right. Also your defending them! not many white people would turn on there own race but it appears that you have are you may be really black. I,am not sure who you are what you are up too but i find it odd that you are down here on a texas forum? I can,t set back in my seat with a cold diet dr.pepper and continue to reply too you because actaully according to my naphew i,am considered to be harrasing you. Now i,am goibg to be a very busy little boy this summer so you won,t have me stomping on your fat toes... I just only hope that you are back on your san fran forum by this fall that way when i get back its only truth of might on here. You and some of these other people from california are nuts...No! I do not try to pick up women on this forum and i do not want information on nobody but it gives me the creeps on how a few people have vanished since you have been on here.
So piss ant John is another one of these lowlife racist. I got some bad news for you, there is only one race, the human race. Thank God the human race comes in many different shades so that w don't all look th same. Race mixing has been legal in every state since 1967,ven though Alabama still outlawed it(completely unenforcably though)until the year 2000. What does anyone expect from bunch or knuckledraggers anyway.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18194 Jun 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. Let's say it like it is. Only an misfit idiot would be on your team because you are crazy. You couldn't pay me enough to be on your team I have more morals than that. Yes the two of you are the same. I don't side with Obama it's people like you hurting the other side. I am conservative. You are not even a voter just a joker.
You are not on my team, I don't want you on my team, you will never be on my team.
I am pro-white, you are anti-white. This country isn't big enough or dumb enough, to accept you on this team.
White Americans are verifying this, in our recent voting habits. We're sick of anti-white evil mouthpieces, like you. We want America back from thieves like you.

I don't care if you call me names, don't care if you cry, don't care if you send your babies in to soften us. I don't care about your desire for "a better life".
We will ship your baby anchors back to Mexico, wherever they originated from.
Not our babies, not our problem. They came through Mexico - let Mexico figure out what to do with them.
My heart does not bleed for you and, the sympathy gig is dry.

Location hidden

#18195 Jun 17, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Going to be very busy doing costruction all summer long...so keep an eye on this forum. Going to port aransas in july...See yaa later take care i should be back in three months.
Enjoy your time on the beach, John. It's the only place in the US that has a built-in tranquilizer.
I like Corpus, myself. If you are surrounded by Obama supporters, just look at the ocean.
It has a way of making you forget that you're standing in poo.

Location hidden

#18196 Jun 17, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
Be that person black or whatever, they are anti-white. If we want to protect our race, it makes that xoxo person mad because, they are anti=white. Fed is also anti-white.
Many of these insane and blind to reality posters, are anti-white. Don't give credibility to their warped thoughts.
I don't give a flip to what they think because, it is harmful to our group. They think that they're doing a wonderful thing but, it is hurting us. Why isn't that important?

Location hidden

#18197 Jun 17, 2014
truth is mighty shytey wrote:
<quoted text>So piss ant John is another one of these lowlife racist. I got some bad news for you, there is only one race, the human race. Thank God the human race comes in many different shades so that w don't all look th same. Race mixing has been legal in every state since 1967,ven though Alabama still outlawed it(completely unenforcably though)until the year 2000. What does anyone expect from bunch or knuckledraggers anyway.
If racists are all pro-white, what does that make the anti-whites? Wouldn't they be racist against whites?
You can't label someone racist unless, you are racist too.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18198 Jun 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not on my team, I don't want you on my team, you will never be on my team.
I am pro-white, you are anti-white. This country isn't big enough or dumb enough, to accept you on this team.
White Americans are verifying this, in our recent voting habits. We're sick of anti-white evil mouthpieces, like you. We want America back from thieves like you.
I don't care if you call me names, don't care if you cry, don't care if you send your babies in to soften us. I don't care about your desire for "a better life".
We will ship your baby anchors back to Mexico, wherever they originated from.
Not our babies, not our problem. They came through Mexico - let Mexico figure out what to do with them.
My heart does not bleed for you and, the sympathy gig is dry.
Quit changing the subject moron. Are you too stupid to realize the immigration issue is not what you and I are discussing? Yes you are that stupid. I will not have an immigration discussion with you because your memory is poor and your mental faculties are no better than an Alzheimer's patient. You have fecal matter for brains and you never understand anything.

You are a PIG. Your opinion doesn't matter.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18199 Jun 17, 2014
And "Truth is might" and "Big bad john" are the same person. That's person not pleural.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18200 Jun 17, 2014
Notice post #18193 is for Big bad john and Truth is might answers it in post #18197. She/he not intelligent at all.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18201 Jun 17, 2014
Written by Truth is might
"Be that person black or whatever, they are anti-white. If we want to protect our race, it makes that xoxo person mad because, they are anti=white. Fed is also anti-white.
Many of these insane and blind to reality posters, are anti-white. Don't give credibility to their warped thoughts.
I don't give a flip to what they think because, it is harmful to our group. They think that they're doing a wonderful thing but, it is hurting us. Why isn't that important?" Said to her fake id Big bad John.

Joyce makes comments: Oh hell no this xoxo person is not mad at what a moron thinks or says. I have news for you. You are not convincing anyone that you even have a group. You do not. In turn, I give no flip nor anything else about what you think.

I still laugh my azz off about how you went into the store where black people are working and got ignored by the black people working there and came here crying about it to your fake construction worker fake id "Big bad john", In public you are a wuss who doesn't even know how to take up for yourself then on this thread you curse everyone out using racial slurs trying to act tough. Then you go to work and kiss all up to your black co-workers. You know, "white guilt". Yellow teeth smiling coward. That's C-O-W-A-R-D. Oh, and two-faced hypocrit too. You're pathetic.

Oh, and I predict that your fake construction working fake id will be here shortly to defend you because after all, that is why you made it. Bingo!
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18202 Jun 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your time on the beach, John. It's the only place in the US that has a built-in tranquilizer.
I like Corpus, myself. If you are surrounded by Obama supporters, just look at the ocean.
It has a way of making you forget that you're standing in poo.
Just now getting off of work and found myself time to reply to a few of joyces messages. Too bad we have people from san fran ivading this texas forum. I actaully think they are crimnals is what my naphew thinks.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18203 Jun 17, 2014
truth is mighty shytey wrote:
<quoted text>So piss ant John is another one of these lowlife racist. I got some bad news for you, there is only one race, the human race. Thank God the human race comes in many different shades so that w don't all look th same. Race mixing has been legal in every state since 1967,ven though Alabama still outlawed it(completely unenforcably though)until the year 2000. What does anyone expect from bunch or knuckledraggers anyway.
Piss ant john? Yeah would you say that too me in person you ding dong? i have a few minutes of free time to respond to your messages here. You are sticking your snose into another state that does not concern you. You people keep bringing up this race issue and yes your a fool if you like obama as he has done nothing good for your people either. There are many white presidents i did not like either so i,am i a raciest? no. Yaa see i often wonder if you and ole joyce are up to no good sometimes.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18204 Jun 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Written by Truth is might
"Be that person black or whatever, they are anti-white. If we want to protect our race, it makes that xoxo person mad because, they are anti=white. Fed is also anti-white.
I don't give a flip to what they think because, it is harmful to our group. They think that they're doing a wonderful thing but, it is hurting us. Why isn't that important?" Said to her fake id Big bad John.
Joyce makes comments: Oh hell no this xoxo person is not mad at what a moron thinks or says. I have news for you. You are not convincing anyone that you even have a group. You do not. In turn, I give no flip nor anything else about what you think.
I still laugh my azz off about how you went into the store where black people are working and got ignored by the black people working there and came here crying about it to your fake construction worker fake id "Big bad john", In public you are a wuss who doesn't even know how to take up for yourself then on this thread you curse everyone out using racial slurs trying to act tough. Then you go to work and kiss all up to your black co-workers. You know, "white guilt". Yellow teeth smiling coward. That's C-O-W-A-R-D. Oh, and two-faced hypocrit too. You're pathetic.
Oh, and I predict that your fake construction working fake id will be here shortly to defend you because after all, that is why you made it. Bingo!
Do you actaully defend yourself because employees stair? if so you must be a real ball-bag out in public as you can not say anything are do anything just because a group of race ISSUED empolyees are gulking at you. Me crying? no i was telling truth of might how stupid they can be sometimes and you must be a mrs bitty out in public if you defend yourself all over being staired at...I,am laughing my azz off at you right now because all your thoughts are dead wrong. yeaa thats funny me crying? lady i don,t cry i spend many hours in my life smiling but i don,t like people like you.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18205 Jun 17, 2014
No you clearly said the employees left you waiting while they talked and just ignored you. Poor memory you have. Of course in your Truth is might profile that is. Probably was just one of your lies so you could come here and speak to your other id an get some sympathy. That has already been discussed how I would have taken the appropriate steps. I will not go over that again.

You need to stay off my posts, Are you capable of doing that? Go speak to your friend you had so many good things to say about. Remember or have you forgotten that too??? Mr. truth is mighty shytey/aka fubar. Maybe you can meet up with him. I did see where he has said he has asked people to meet with him before. You wanted to know if he would cal you piss ant to your face.
Quit trying to bully young ladies..... Wuss. You probably never had a father teach you men things. You probably hit your mom. If you really have a nephew who is a policeman he is a wuss too for not having something done with you over your excessive stalking behavior. You have always come on my posts and harassed me without cause. Stop obsessing with everything I post. It is not about you. Quit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May 24 Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]