Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18120 Jun 10, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, that's stupid. No one likes Obama, unless they're black or liberal.
I don't envision any of my party, sleeping with the negro. Not all whites will lower themselves that much. Only the defective ones.
I still see the nutball is still on here joyce? I come back from a long white vacation and she is still here? Let me guess she says i,am changing to many different names.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18121 Jun 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is nothing but a brain damaged Obama lover.
Brain dead? yeaa you call everybody names joyce how awfull. You see i hate obama and he hates me but i think he likes people like you.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18122 Jun 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
California is flat broke and has no funds for anything. Get your own facts straight! Get outta here with that stupidity!
Yeaaa thats why you sweet talk folks on here and then you hack there mails and then you probly have to steel stuff to get by right? I will tell you a little story here i hate california.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18123 Jun 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a hypocrite who will do anything to be elected. She supported Bush last time. http://www.veooz.com/news/Gm7Q_U.html
I don,t like her either but i would not mind if she put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. Are you mad because she is pretty and your not are because she is white??? Well i,am back on vacation for awhile joyce as me and my white friends have construction work to do so i will swing back by this forum and about a month from now to reply to some of your sweet talking fake messages. Sorry joyce but i have been sane for many years now but i can sure acr crazy enough to drive you off this forum. But i,am going to be busy so your lucky to have peice and quiet on the forum for awhile. So long from now and be carefull about that sweet talking there are some big loons on this forum that are pretty bad off.....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18124 Jun 10, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't envision any of my party, sleeping with the negro. Not all whites will lower themselves that much. Only the defective ones.
I will drop back by this forum a time are two in about a month. Until then happy white summer as i will be working in white construction. see yaaa
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18125 Jun 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>California has a balanced budget that includes money for a rainy day fund. The fact that you are uninformed is no surprise.
She is a black woman trapped in a white womens body. Joyce hates her own race and she sweet talks people on here finding ways to hack there coumputers. thus she probly steels....I have no proof of that but i kinda of think so....Anyway i,am outta here. have fun woth the screwball

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18126 Jun 11, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> She is a black woman trapped in a white womens body. Joyce hates her own race and she sweet talks people on here finding ways to hack there coumputers. thus she probly steels....I have no proof of that but i kinda of think so....Anyway i,am outta here. have fun woth the screwball
You are so right. I will leave you proof next time. I also put curses on people and I do not even have to see them to do it.
Popover

Fort Worth, TX

#18127 Jun 11, 2014
Hey now
why

Hondo, TX

#18128 Jun 11, 2014
test
truth is mighty shytey

San Francisco, CA

#18129 Jun 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and use the "n" word like you do in conversation. What party do you belong to? I can only hope you get arrested sometime and have your worst nightmare come true. I said that facetiously, I don't even want a racist like you to suffer in that way. Your wife and daughters probably went black at least once, but they know better than to let you know. Next time you're out on the town and a brother smiles at you.........This is fubar.
lol

Alice, TX

#18131 Jun 12, 2014
Uhbhubuhbug
lol

Alice, TX

#18132 Jun 12, 2014
Byybybyb
why

Hondo, TX

#18133 Jun 12, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18134 Jun 12, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. I will leave you proof next time. I also put curses on people and I do not even have to see them to do it.
Sorry joyce it so happens i have a few minutes to respond to a few of your messages, but don,t worrie i will be gone in a flash. It would be proper that you were to stay on your own san fran forum other then to invade a texas forum a city that i live in a city that you don,t live in so therefore your always up to something no good as nobody from another state would spend this much time on another state topix forum right? Oh and by the way when are you going to get it through your thick head that truth of might is a differenet person? yeah i know some-one who puts people in hand-cuffs reads them there rights and takes them to jail but thats not me just some-one i see and know very very well. My guess is you have a record because you said once you hated cops right??? And some of your strange reply ramblings often make me wonder. By the way i,am not the one who is raciest but i do agree that turning aganst your own race is very wrong and stupid.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18135 Jun 12, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you took a little forced vacation at a peaceful place where your little imaginary enemies were all taken away for the time. Stay on your meds! Or you will go back! Just because you feel sane does not mean you are.
Na i,am sane alright but until you leave this forum you will have to get some insane commits now and then. The fact is you have no business on this forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18136 Jun 12, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a hypocrite who will do anything to be elected. She supported Bush last time. http://www.veooz.com/news/Gm7Q_U.html
Time for you and your nutty hubby to pack your bags and leave the forum joyce. This is Texas, you have enough problems in your own city and we will deal with our own problems here. I will have very little time to get on this forum this summer but if i have to i will hire six of my neighbors to have fun on this forum...goodby.
san anto

Bastrop, TX

#18137 Jun 12, 2014
How about me
why

Hondo, TX

#18138 Jun 13, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18139 Jun 13, 2014
san anto wrote:
How about me
Your kicked off the forum. Is that the only question you have??? yeaaa never mess with i big bad john.
The Mexican Blackbird

Panama City, FL

#18140 Jun 13, 2014
Robert Pulido !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,765
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 382
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]