Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Classy

Rockwall, TX

#18035 May 31, 2014
Really.?
Cameron

Rockwall, TX

#18037 Jun 1, 2014
Wendy!
Jerryjerry

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#18038 Jun 1, 2014
Get Judge Longoria out!! He has violate his authority by helping out a family member numerous times, therefore avoiding prison time!!!! Texas Marshall's should step in and remove his coat!!!!! Not hard to find the family , story still comes up in the Corpus Christi caller times!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Victoria, TX

#18039 Jun 1, 2014
Who ever is most supportive for Mary Jane decriminalization.
frank

Hondo, TX

#18042 Jun 1, 2014
go democrats !!!
why

Hondo, TX

#18043 Jun 1, 2014
test
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18044 Jun 1, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas has an economic surplus because of the rich conservative policies that limit regulation and allow the private sector to flourish freely without Government regulation and high taxes.
California is broke because it taxes the living hell out of its businesses, it has high regulations, and has too much government intervention. The Republican Texas economy has produced more jobs in 8 months than Obama has in his entire presidency. Points to ponder.żY que?
Get your facts straight, California is not broke and is actually has a rainy day fund for the future.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18045 Jun 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts straight, California is not broke and is actually has a rainy day fund for the future.
Yeah Right!. Show us your proof.
mr stern

Fremont, CA

#18046 Jun 2, 2014
hoo hoo ha ha
frank

Hondo, TX

#18047 Jun 2, 2014
go democrats
Danny

Hempstead, TX

#18048 Jun 2, 2014
Don't count your chickens before they:) I thought y'all we're smarter than that. Naughty boys!! Your biggest mistake was using someone smarter than you. I'm laughing because you boss are way obvious, you got money baldy and balls. Go be free!!! He just like Pete on dope! Your a pos is his opinion think your the better than everyone, oh and you bite knuckles. All I can say is your both lousy gays
why

Hondo, TX

#18049 Jun 2, 2014
test
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18050 Jun 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Right!. Show us your proof.
Los Angeles Times. Which is a real newspaper and not a rag.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18051 Jun 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Los Angeles Times. Which is a real newspaper and not a rag.
Outstanding. Now maybe the rest of the libtards will stay where they belong and quit cluttering up Texas.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18052 Jun 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding. Now maybe the rest of the libtards will stay where they belong and quit cluttering up Texas.
It is all America ,retard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18053 Jun 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is all America ,retard.
It is no longer America. It's the f__king Twilight Zone thanks to you worthless liberal leftist maggots and a populace that's too stupid to stand up for themselves.
PAUL

Hondo, TX

#18054 Jun 3, 2014
hoo hoo ha ha
t

Bastrop, TX

#18056 Jun 4, 2014
Drucngb
drew

United States

#18057 Jun 4, 2014
As if
pms

Bastrop, TX

#18058 Jun 5, 2014
I have cramps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
New head football coach Feb 2 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 982
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages