#18001 May 25, 2014
test
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18003 May 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
If parents took responsibility for molding their children, repercussion would not be so intense.
Black parents don't teach their children so, whites have to do it.
Hard work, to accomplish a dream, is admirable. Just like, marriages that struggle in the beginning and survive, will likely be cemented in the future.
You are not a Christian. You are one sick individual. I would recommend you seek help, but I think that would be a waste of time. I guess your children are probably as sick as you are(I hope you don't have any). Anyone who claims there is no more racism ,just needs to read your posts,to know that racial hate is alive and well.

I hope you didn't go to school in La Porte because we might have been there at the same time. The only Klansman I knew for sure was a guy who grew up near Ellen Halford and was friends with the Wright family. Is that you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18004 May 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a Christian. You are one sick individual. I would recommend you seek help, but I think that would be a waste of time. I guess your children are probably as sick as you are(I hope you don't have any). Anyone who claims there is no more racism ,just needs to read your posts,to know that racial hate is alive and well.
I hope you didn't go to school in La Porte because we might have been there at the same time. The only Klansman I knew for sure was a guy who grew up near Ellen Halford and was friends with the Wright family. Is that you?
Ok, I'm not Fed, you liberal dumazz. He's anti-white, I'm pro-white.
My children are great. They only date whites, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs. They have no criminal records. They have jobs. I don't know where they got that from, honestly.
But, I am proud of them.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#18005 May 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'm not Fed, you liberal dumazz. He's anti-white, I'm pro-white.
My children are great. They only date whites, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs. They have no criminal records. They have jobs. I don't know where they got that from, honestly.
But, I am proud of them.
I am neither pro or anti white... just pro human, pro nature and pro God.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#18006 May 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that you will ever get to see Wendys buns is to place both hands firmly upon them and push until your head pops out of her rectal cavity.
How do you mean?

Location hidden

#18007 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!

www.HeavyFed.com

#18008 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!

You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.

Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!

Location hidden

#18009 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!
You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.
Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!
I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
If they can win me, they can win anyone.
I am the definition of a Texan - you are not.

God,I love Texas and now, I love the Tea party. So, screw you, fruit from CA.

www.HeavyFed.com

#18010 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.

You are the definition of a Texan???

LOL

LOL

LOL

You are the definition of a turd.

The Tea Party wants nothing to do with you.
jeaaa

Pearsall, TX

#18011 May 28, 2014
We would pick the one that says yes to medical marijuana..
jeaaa

Pearsall, TX

#18012 May 28, 2014
Well who will vote for medical marijuana in texas thats who will get are voteM.C.B.decrimenalize Tecans

Location hidden

#18014 May 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are, is undecided. You have to choose a side and commit to it. The future is set to destroy our kind.
Are you going to lay down and take it or, will you die trying? Would our forefathers have lied down and submitted?
I am going to btch and moan, to get the desired results. If I have to get physical, I will.
You do what you have to do.

One thing I have discovered ... the blacks, etc are right about white devils raping and stealing from the world. Only thing is, they are wrong to blame average white citizens.
It is the government and the corporations - not the average white guy. But, how do you get a hate-infested black guy to see that?

Location hidden

#18015 May 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the definition of a Texan???
LOL
LOL
LOL
You are the definition of a turd.
The Tea Party wants nothing to do with you.
I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/? Are you against the Tea party? I might not be pc but, I am correct. I stand for Texas values of old, don't care who disagrees.
Fed, white Americans are being replaced by those who want us to disappear. You have to wake your ass up and see this. Forget appeasing non-whites, they are not playing friendly with us.
We have to look out for our own. The others have gained enough might, they don't need you to fight for them.
Whites need you to fight for us - and for you.
Don't you care about your heritage?
frank

Hondo, TX

#18016 May 30, 2014
hah
tea suckers

Fort Worth, TX

#18017 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/? Are you against the Tea party? I might not be pc but, I am correct. I stand for Texas values of old, don't care who disagrees.
Fed, white Americans are being replaced by those who want us to disappear. You have to wake your ass up and see this. Forget appeasing non-whites, they are not playing friendly with us.
We have to look out for our own. The others have gained enough might, they don't need you to fight for them.
Whites need you to fight for us - and for you.
Don't you care about your heritage?
you come off as a dumbass . bitch some more its really making a difference . and get physical good just one step closer to jail or the nut house for you .
frank

Hondo, TX

#18018 May 30, 2014
team republican !!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#18019 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/?
No...you're preoccupied with ethnicity... that makes you a turd.
why

Hondo, TX

#18020 May 30, 2014
test
pete

Hondo, TX

#18021 May 30, 2014
go democrat !
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18022 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
You are perfect for the Tea Party with their signs depicting the President of the United States of America as a monkey or even worse as Hitler. You are uneducated, racist and you hate America you are the tea party. You do not represent Texas though, most Texans are hard working decent people. Texans are not usually filled with the hate that seems to consume your soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Liberal forever 22,591
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info