Who do you support for Governor in Te...
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#18006 May 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that you will ever get to see Wendys buns is to place both hands firmly upon them and push until your head pops out of her rectal cavity.
How do you mean?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18007 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither pro or anti white... just pro human, pro nature and pro God.
Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#18008 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!

You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.

Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!

Location hidden

#18009 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!
You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.
Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!
I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
If they can win me, they can win anyone.
I am the definition of a Texan - you are not.

God,I love Texas and now, I love the Tea party. So, screw you, fruit from CA.

What then would you do?

#18010 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.

You are the definition of a Texan???

LOL

LOL

LOL

You are the definition of a turd.

The Tea Party wants nothing to do with you.
jeaaa

Pearsall, TX

#18011 May 28, 2014
We would pick the one that says yes to medical marijuana..
jeaaa

Pearsall, TX

#18012 May 28, 2014
Well who will vote for medical marijuana in texas thats who will get are voteM.C.B.decrimenalize Tecans

Location hidden

#18014 May 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither pro or anti white... just pro human, pro nature and pro God.
What you are, is undecided. You have to choose a side and commit to it. The future is set to destroy our kind.
Are you going to lay down and take it or, will you die trying? Would our forefathers have lied down and submitted?
I am going to btch and moan, to get the desired results. If I have to get physical, I will.
You do what you have to do.

One thing I have discovered ... the blacks, etc are right about white devils raping and stealing from the world. Only thing is, they are wrong to blame average white citizens.
It is the government and the corporations - not the average white guy. But, how do you get a hate-infested black guy to see that?

Location hidden

#18015 May 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the definition of a Texan???
LOL
LOL
LOL
You are the definition of a turd.
The Tea Party wants nothing to do with you.
I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/? Are you against the Tea party? I might not be pc but, I am correct. I stand for Texas values of old, don't care who disagrees.
Fed, white Americans are being replaced by those who want us to disappear. You have to wake your ass up and see this. Forget appeasing non-whites, they are not playing friendly with us.
We have to look out for our own. The others have gained enough might, they don't need you to fight for them.
Whites need you to fight for us - and for you.
Don't you care about your heritage?
frank

Hondo, TX

#18016 May 30, 2014
hah
tea suckers

Fort Worth, TX

#18017 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/? Are you against the Tea party? I might not be pc but, I am correct. I stand for Texas values of old, don't care who disagrees.
Fed, white Americans are being replaced by those who want us to disappear. You have to wake your ass up and see this. Forget appeasing non-whites, they are not playing friendly with us.
We have to look out for our own. The others have gained enough might, they don't need you to fight for them.
Whites need you to fight for us - and for you.
Don't you care about your heritage?
you come off as a dumbass . bitch some more its really making a difference . and get physical good just one step closer to jail or the nut house for you .
frank

Hondo, TX

#18018 May 30, 2014
team republican !!!

What then would you do?

#18019 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I like the Tea Party so,I'm a turd/?
No...you're preoccupied with ethnicity... that makes you a turd.
why

Hondo, TX

#18020 May 30, 2014
test
pete

Hondo, TX

#18021 May 30, 2014
go democrat !
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18022 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
You are perfect for the Tea Party with their signs depicting the President of the United States of America as a monkey or even worse as Hitler. You are uneducated, racist and you hate America you are the tea party. You do not represent Texas though, most Texans are hard working decent people. Texans are not usually filled with the hate that seems to consume your soul.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#18023 May 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are, is undecided. You have to choose a side and commit to it. The future is set to destroy our kind.
Are you going to lay down and take it or, will you die trying? Would our forefathers have lied down and submitted?
I am going to btch and moan, to get the desired results. If I have to get physical, I will.
You do what you have to do.
One thing I have discovered ... the blacks, etc are right about white devils raping and stealing from the world. Only thing is, they are wrong to blame average white citizens.
It is the government and the corporations - not the average white guy. But, how do you get a hate-infested black guy to see that?
If you run your mouth with that white power bullshyte in public sooner or later you will have to get physical. If I am by myself and I hear that white power shyte in public there will be a problem of some kind. If you ran your mouth in front of kids of color I will be nice enough to help you get up off the floor to apologize.Your hate will be your downfall in this life or the next.

Location hidden

#18024 May 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you're preoccupied with ethnicity... that makes you a turd.
Yeah, I might be preoccupied with preserving my race. I don't think it's irrational to speak of it.
But, there is a reason for me to worry about it.
I will move on, for the moment ...

ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

BTW, is that really you in that picture?

Location hidden

#18025 May 30, 2014
I've come to a realization:

The non-whites are right to hate the white devils who rape, rob and terrorize the world.
But, they are hating whites as a collective unit which is wrong. The whites they hate are the corporations. The corporations control our government, our freedom, our laws, our money.
Hating America, is hating the corporations that control the world, which all started right here in America.

Why don't we have the cars that Edgar Cacey foretold, that generate their own energy through movement and air intake? Because the Oil companies will lose money. That's why we don't ave solar-powered cars, too. The automotive industry would still function, pretty much the same. Why did we really go to war with Iraq? There were no WMD's there. But, remember when we first got there, how the Iraqi's were blowing up their own oil wells, before we could get to them? Maybe we were there for oil industry profits?

Cities are banning E-cigs, which are healthier for the smoker and everyone around them. Why are they being banned? Because the tobacco corporations are losing profits.

I hear that Afghanistan had this Lithium mine worth tons of money. Electronics corps use Lithium in batteries, cell phones, and more.

Wars are fought, countries are robbed, people are killed and displaced, for corporate greed.

I saw a video on you tube called "Why Malaysian flight 307 really disappeared" and, it's another case of corporate greed. I'll try to find the link, if you want.

I'm sure there are many examples of corporate theft and greed but, I've just begun to research.

These are the WP that should be hated but, we are the buffer between them and their victims. We absorb the abuse, meant for them.

Location hidden

#18029 May 31, 2014
OMG, I think I'm having an orgasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug 11 Too farts 3
News Highlights from around the Capitol Jul '15 Fart news 10
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul '15 Todd 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages