Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#17990 May 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
I wasn't preaching and wasn't looking to save his soul or yours or anyone else. I know you like to side with the bigots so there is no reason to try and explain my remark,that was intended for a bigot ,about Jesus hanging out with the people the bigot hates. I was interesting his spin on the bible. Since you don't believe in the bible and Jesus there is no reason to discuss it.
Lol, this is funny. Watching 2 liberal atheists fighting with each other. Provided, they aren't the same people.

Hey, are you guys both white? If so, why don't you drop all that stupid anti-white/anti-christian junk and, stand up for you brothers? We need you to come back.

Denton, TX

#17991 May 19, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan to vote for whichever candidate supports legalized grass. Do you know if Wendy is on board with that? If so, then she will be the one for me and my family.
To hell with Wendy. Just keep on smoking in private and vote for who best represents freedom-loving America. C'mon, don't fall for the bleached blonde Liberal.

Denton, TX

#17992 May 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking to you dumbarse. I didn't use any pronouns nor did I even mention your post. Why don't you just hook up with that dude Elaine already?
So funny. You've gone from disputing me calling him a liberal atheist, to calling him a dumass, yourself. Lol, I am justified.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17993 May 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>To hell with Wendy. Just keep on smoking in private and vote for who best represents freedom-loving America. C'mon, don't fall for the bleached blonde Liberal.
Screw hiding and smoking in private!!!

The solution is organized, publicized acts of civil disobedience!!!!

Entire crowds of smokers lighting up together!!!

Denton, TX

#17994 May 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd trust someone like me WAY before I'd trust one of those career politicians.
I could never trust you because I know you are an anti-white race traitor liberal, I would vote for a pile of dog chit before I voted for you.
Or Hillary - not!!!
Something

Houston, TX

#17995 May 19, 2014
Treasures everyone.( not physically ... It's who you are and how you treat people) be firm, tell the truth, never cheat on your significant other... And seriously all you little girls ... Don't mess with older men... You stick to men YOUR OWN AGE... And that goes for you boys too....

And... If you don't care about her, if you don't really love the one your with THEN DONT LEAD THEM ONE .... If you know it's the one you will go through hell .. Literally to keep them on the same page that your on.

Denton, TX

#17996 May 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, I agree with you.
Fed, you know how concerts have been ruined by people bringing their children to the concert and, ruining the party?

Oh, wait. I'm getting off course. That does pist me off, tho.
But, yeah. A concert would be a great spot to protest the lack of freedom in that area.
I would also like to heavily protest azzholes bringing kids to concerts.

Remember when we could party at concerts? Damned boomers with kids.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#17997 May 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on this. At the UTEP graduation, I twisted up a big fatty and toked away while waiting for my niece to be called. Some of the people around me rolled their eyes and turned up their noses at me, but I didn't care. I enjoyed my smoke and then had a double nachos before my niece came up on stage. The only downside was that the nachos affected my bowls, so I was farting like crazy afterward. But it was a good night nonetheless.
GOP

Paris, TX

#17999 May 25, 2014
Vote Abbott

Location hidden

#18000 May 25, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you on this. At the UTEP graduation, I twisted up a big fatty and toked away while waiting for my niece to be called. Some of the people around me rolled their eyes and turned up their noses at me, but I didn't care. I enjoyed my smoke and then had a double nachos before my niece came up on stage. The only downside was that the nachos affected my bowls, so I was farting like crazy afterward. But it was a good night nonetheless.
I roll my eyes and turn up my nose... when SOME people just breathe.
why

Hondo, TX

#18001 May 25, 2014
test
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18003 May 25, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.
If parents took responsibility for molding their children, repercussion would not be so intense.
Black parents don't teach their children so, whites have to do it.
Hard work, to accomplish a dream, is admirable. Just like, marriages that struggle in the beginning and survive, will likely be cemented in the future.
You are not a Christian. You are one sick individual. I would recommend you seek help, but I think that would be a waste of time. I guess your children are probably as sick as you are(I hope you don't have any). Anyone who claims there is no more racism ,just needs to read your posts,to know that racial hate is alive and well.

I hope you didn't go to school in La Porte because we might have been there at the same time. The only Klansman I knew for sure was a guy who grew up near Ellen Halford and was friends with the Wright family. Is that you?

Denton, TX

#18004 May 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a Christian. You are one sick individual. I would recommend you seek help, but I think that would be a waste of time. I guess your children are probably as sick as you are(I hope you don't have any). Anyone who claims there is no more racism ,just needs to read your posts,to know that racial hate is alive and well.
I hope you didn't go to school in La Porte because we might have been there at the same time. The only Klansman I knew for sure was a guy who grew up near Ellen Halford and was friends with the Wright family. Is that you?
Ok, I'm not Fed, you liberal dumazz. He's anti-white, I'm pro-white.
My children are great. They only date whites, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs. They have no criminal records. They have jobs. I don't know where they got that from, honestly.
But, I am proud of them.

Location hidden

#18005 May 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'm not Fed, you liberal dumazz. He's anti-white, I'm pro-white.
My children are great. They only date whites, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs. They have no criminal records. They have jobs. I don't know where they got that from, honestly.
But, I am proud of them.
I am neither pro or anti white... just pro human, pro nature and pro God.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#18006 May 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that you will ever get to see Wendys buns is to place both hands firmly upon them and push until your head pops out of her rectal cavity.
How do you mean?

Denton, TX

#18007 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither pro or anti white... just pro human, pro nature and pro God.
Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!

Location hidden

#18008 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that in-the-middle stuff means nothing. You need to pick a side and stick with it.
No allowances for indecision or traitors. You are either for white America or , you're against it.
That's what matters.

Here in Texas, that's how we feel. You must have forgotten that, since you sold your poop shute to go to CA.. I'm glad you left Texas.
What about those Tea party candidates in Texas, BTW?
GIGGLES, Tea party is taking Texas back from wastes like you. SALUTE!
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!

You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.

Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!

Denton, TX

#18009 May 28, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh... you are the kind of person the Tea Party does not want!!
You just perpetuate the idea that the Tea Party is full of racists.
Good job, moron... spoil it for the rest of us!!!
I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
If they can win me, they can win anyone.
I am the definition of a Texan - you are not.

God,I love Texas and now, I love the Tea party. So, screw you, fruit from CA.

Location hidden

#18010 May 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I'm exactly the kind of person the Tea party needs to win.
If they can win me, they can win anyone.
I am the definition of a Texan - you are not.

God,I love Texas and now, I love the Tea party. So, screw you, fruit from CA.
You are the definition of a Texan???

LOL

LOL

LOL

You are the definition of a turd.

The Tea Party wants nothing to do with you.
jeaaa

Pearsall, TX

#18011 May 28, 2014
We would pick the one that says yes to medical marijuana..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages