Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17916 May 15, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you are saying there are no gay Christians?
here are gays who think they can go to church and their sins will be forgiven.
That doesn't make it so. Atheist are doomed, for sure.
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17917 May 15, 2014
Seriously.. Honey ... My flip flops even say GZ the stickers that are letters red n black... Gee Zane let's go insane in da membrane ... Right neah da beach lol
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17918 May 15, 2014
Babe... Your Z .., You are with me .( (metaphorically speaking ).. Learn you to be seriously intimate I will sir

Location hidden

#17919 May 15, 2014
Yvette Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be voting for Wendy for governor because her plan makes more sense to me than yours. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first lay at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to hump any man that was nice to me. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front or hundreds of dollars to kill the baby after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
Why should we buy birth control for young sluts? If there is a guy getting those goodies, let him buy the birth control. It's certainly the least he can do.
Or else, teach your daughters to close their legs. The public is only responsible to educate. The young couple have to make responsible decisions.

Location hidden

#17920 May 15, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you want us to pay so you can be promiscuous?
Maybe you should start charging so you can pay for it yourself?
Or how about this... don't buy that red red lipstick at the dollar store and invest in a pack of cheap Chinese condoms for the little dick dudes you phfuck?
Lol, that's actually good advice. Let them start charging to pay for birth control.
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17921 May 15, 2014
1722--- you ask how do I know it's you... A17 pg letter written from the day I got n the hospital to the day I got out.... This is me... I texted u this morning at two am :)

Location hidden

#17922 May 15, 2014
fubar wrote:
Birth control should be free to everyone in this country. There are way too many people in our country and the world is even worse. Birth control would help reduce the number of abortions it would reduce child abuseand even better it is much cheaper to give women birth control than it is to pay for their pregnancies.
Mot of the babies born, are from catholic parents,. Catholics do not believe in birth control. You could give them free birth control and, they won't take it. I would support mandatory sterilization for them.
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17923 May 15, 2014
7368--stse . No but I will say... Hey hi how are ya
Gassman

Houston, TX

#17924 May 15, 2014
Let me fart in your house...best birth control ever...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17925 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Just one?
Okay. We have homos that are corrupting our youth into an unchristian way of life. They are raping children, closing down businesses and teaching our future generations to abandon the moralities of the Bible.

The bible teaches to stay within your tribe, for better family genetics. Mixed-tribe children are less behaved, more violent, less intelligent, less inclined to value others values and beliefs, creating animosity between peoples.

Want some more?
You must be talking about priests.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17928 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Mot of the babies born, are from catholic parents,. Catholics do not believe in birth control. You could give them free birth control and, they won't take it. I would support mandatory sterilization for them.
Man where do you come up with that crap? In your case you wouldn't know the truth if it shit down your throat. Now I know you're a wack job.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17930 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one?
Okay. We have homos that are corrupting our youth into an unchristian way of life. They are raping children, closing down businesses and teaching our future generations to abandon the moralities of the Bible.
The bible teaches to stay within your tribe, for better family genetics. Mixed-tribe children are less behaved, more violent, less intelligent, less inclined to value others values and beliefs, creating animosity between peoples.
Want some more?
This bigot hates every body. Homosexuals and pedophiles are two separate groups of people, you're not even close again. Your next posts talks about ten year olds and sex in a way, that shows you are a little TOO interested in that sort of thing. The wider the gene pool the better the genes. The minimizing of the "tribes" was for the Jews and to justify their racism not yours. You should stop reading the bible because you are only using it to justify your own hate. Your sticking to your own tribe mentality explains some of your mental defects.

How are homosexuals closing down businesses? A question that you would have no rational answer for.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17931 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
here are gays who think they can go to church and their sins will be forgiven.
That doesn't make it so. Atheist are doomed, for sure.
So your saying you know God's mind? All sins are forgivable even your hatemongering. Jesus didn't just die for your sins , he died for everyone's sins. Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, that is only mentioned in the Jewish part of the bible. By the way my Jewish ancestors escaped out of Germany a long time ago. I am not Jewish in faith or by blood, my mother was not Jewish.
why

Hondo, TX

#17932 May 15, 2014
test
test

San Antonio, TX

#17933 May 15, 2014
school

6596 sfns-- why do you think her name sux? lol this has to be fred the fried brain man
test

San Antonio, TX

#17934 May 15, 2014
5089-- lol...

insane in the membrain ... why do you think you are zane? would you like me to refrain and start talking plain?
test

San Antonio, TX

#17935 May 15, 2014
1774---as long as you arnt on mine then we be fine... mine is 6'3 and no tats.. and seriously i have heard so much bullspit on here that i am about to hack this sight on down
black tail doe

San Antonio, TX

#17936 May 15, 2014
8809--- eezn---- EVERYTHING that guy be ... he is everything important to me.. shi**t if all we had was a car to sleep in i would still love it cuz i would wake up next to him.. then i would say hey can you play that song play it again.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17937 May 15, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> they feel entitled.
Of course they do. They aren't even voting for a candidate on real leadership qualities. They're just voting for free stuff. Decades of social engineering sure
has taken its toll on this society.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17938 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we buy birth control for young sluts? If there is a guy getting those goodies, let him buy the birth control. It's certainly the least he can do.
Or else, teach your daughters to close their legs. The public is only responsible to educate. The young couple have to make responsible decisions.
the parents are responsible to educate. The public may pick up where a parent falls short. Daughter and Sons a like need to be taught accountability. I had a friend who forced her son to work and go to school. The other parent did not allow her daughter to have an epidural. Both kids finished high school, her dad's insurance covered them. The boy had to pay back the cost. Both kids ended up together and are great parents. Now another women I worked with her daughter had 4 kids by 18. 4 different dads and tax payers paid it all. The first two parent lived for Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) 19 hr Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug 19 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug 6 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach (Feb '16) Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages