Ban Beans

United States

#17890 May 14, 2014
My farts never go away, they linger for hours....

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#17891 May 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the problems we face today, is due to a lack of Christianity.
Uh huh.

Name one.
Saigon Fartfarm

United States

#17892 May 14, 2014
The clucking chicken fart is one...that is one weird sounding fart...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17893 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
If farting makes one a pervert, then we need to vote a ban on refried beans...I just farted...
Just don't tell Obama. He wants to tax cow farts and you might be next.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17894 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
Name one.
poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17895 May 14, 2014
Gays have a higher rate of aids too. Christianity does not promote homosexuality
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17896 May 14, 2014
I just read the the tacky fart comments and decided not discuss this anymore I was looking for a serious conversation. Have a blessed week
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17897 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Indentured servant is NOT the same thing as a slave. You became an indentured servant by committing a crime(political prisoners too), owing money or selling your self in exchange for money or something else, like passage on a ship to the colonies. I have schooled you again, and you are welcome.
Technically no, but why don't you go do your homework on why so many of these indentured servants committed suicide?. Many of the Irish were indentured servants and treated worse than the black slaves.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17898 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
Yup. Marriage and a stable job would cut down the welfare line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17899 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
I just read the the tacky fart comments and decided not discuss this anymore I was looking for a serious conversation. Have a blessed week
Why don't you ignore the fart comments and continue on with your serious conversation?.

#17900 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text>poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
Yep... like Christians wait until marriage to have sex.

When was the last time you attended church?

A church is a better pick up spot than a bar.

#17901 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
Gays have a higher rate of aids too. Christianity does not promote homosexuality
So... you are saying there are no gay Christians?
Yvette Garcia

El Paso, TX

#17902 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
I will be voting for Wendy for governor because her plan makes more sense to me than yours. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first lay at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to hump any man that was nice to me. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front or hundreds of dollars to kill the baby after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?

#17903 May 14, 2014
Yvette Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I will be voting for Wendy for governor because her plan makes more sense to me than yours. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first lay at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to hump any man that was nice to me. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front or hundreds of dollars to kill the baby after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
So... you want us to pay so you can be promiscuous?

Maybe you should start charging so you can pay for it yourself?

Or how about this... don't buy that red red lipstick at the dollar store and invest in a pack of cheap Chinese condoms for the little dick dudes you phfuck?
Yvette Garcia

El Paso, TX

#17904 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about this... don't buy that red red lipstick at the dollar store and invest in a pack of cheap Chinese condoms for the little dick dudes you phfuck?
I would never do that! I only buy American.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17905 May 14, 2014
Yvette Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be voting for Wendy for governor because her plan makes more sense to me than yours. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first lay at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to hump any man that was nice to me. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front or hundreds of dollars to kill the baby after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
How about you get a job so you can buy your own damn contraceptives. Option number two is to date guys who have a job and money and if you do breed it, you feed it. I'm tired of supporting irresponsible deadbeats.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#17906 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you're talking to a guy? In fact the guy you are talking to doesn't respect or even like women.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#17907 May 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you get a job so you can buy your own damn contraceptives. Option number two is to date guys who have a job and money and if you do breed it, you feed it. I'm tired of supporting irresponsible deadbeats.
You do know Yvette Garcia is a guy? In fact he is a misogynist much like your self.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17908 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... like Christians wait until marriage to have sex.
When was the last time you attended church?
A church is a better pick up spot than a bar.
we are designed to fall humans do. You don't have to stay down you get up.Sunday. Yes that's why you go to the church that does not have a large congregation. They normal preach against sin and preach repenting. If the state wouldn't allow tax payers to flip the bill of others choices teenage pregnancy and welfare would go down. Just like Medicaid if you want an epidural You pay not tax payers. Make them have babies the hard way they will think twice.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17909 May 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
they feel entitled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]