Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17707 Apr 17, 2014
Raul t wrote:
<quoted text>
You should support your momma so she doesn't have to sell her culo on the street you loser!
Coming from an illegal entitled trespassing Mexican, what you say is just crap.

Location hidden

#17708 Apr 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a reply yesterday and it showed in my profile but for some reason today it has been removed. I did as much research on it as my time would allow. But then I also see some of the other garbage that has been on this site is gone also so I suppose that is a fair trade out. I really wish I would have kept that to repost it because when the average person goes searching for what is going on here, it is being covered up and lied about.
If you do not know enough about this situation going on by this time I have some videos I have come up with. Hopefully you have heard enough but in case not here it is. This gives a basic rundown of what it is about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oht_UQ8GlxsXX
Yesterday rancher Bundy went to the local sheriff for help after the governor of Nevada has failed in his responsibility to help out. The sheriff refuses to help him either. States are suppose to defend against government tyranny which this is what this is.
Militia have arrived to stand with him and protesting citizens as well. The feds have began to physically do hands on bullying of citizens such as throwing them to the ground and using the stun gun on them. They have rounded up at last count I read more that 300 heads of cattle. There are stories of them killing the cattle and burying them but those stories have not been confirmed. Protesters are demanding answers and get none as they ask, why are their back hoes at the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope this helps. You can find a lot out on the Alex Jones sites.
http://www.infowars.com/
Thanks. Good job in researching! I wish I were close enough to Nevada, I would go stand with him, too.

Location hidden

#17709 Apr 17, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie is just another entertainer that leans far left. Remember he's an old hippie.
No! Willie is king of Texas. He could be the voice of Big Tex.
He did concerts for farm aid, created that bio-fuel thing, don't say he's left like that. He's the only C&W person I like. Well, Bonnie Raitt is great, too.
Cool Willie.

Location hidden

#17710 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that an old pot smoking tax evader like Willie would support Wendy Davis. Birds of a feather.
What?? Willie supports Wendy? Are U serious?
Brass Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#17713 Apr 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Willie supports Wendy? Are U serious?
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17714 Apr 17, 2014
Do heights run... Well dee hart... If you run can u fit through the door?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17715 Apr 17, 2014
5378--// I know right that's great... And r u running for a cookie, fuge, or pie?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17716 Apr 17, 2014
9920-// no I don't miss you
Its wild man

San Antonio, TX

#17717 Apr 17, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Jeez

Bowie, TX

#17718 Apr 17, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Trouble is most parents now days dont teach kids anything unless they can learn it from some electronic doodad. Youre right though the gov needs to butt out of most things.

Location hidden

#17719 Apr 18, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look past that. If you men would control your urges and respect the women, we wouldn't need birth control.

And, Wendy Davis is not for birth control. She is for abortion and child abandonment. She is not a good role model and would not be a morally-sound leader.

Location hidden

#17720 Apr 18, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
The government needs to butt out, mind their own business and let parents discipline their kids, as the bible instructs us to do. Why do we have so many criminals? Because the left was so successful in eliminating discipline.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17723 Apr 19, 2014
Bk

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17724 Apr 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>The government needs to butt out, mind their own business and let parents discipline their kids, as the bible instructs us to do. Why do we have so many criminals? Because the left was so successful in eliminating discipline.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Should the government also butt out and allow women to be treated the way the Bible says they should???

The Bible says a lot of things I am sure you would not agree with... why do you pick and choose which parts to follow???

One part is the word of God... and the other is not???

If one part is suspect... it all is suspect.

Don't put your faith in a book... put your faith in God where it belongs.
Latham

San Antonio, TX

#17725 Apr 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the government also butt out and allow women to be treated the way the Bible says they should???
The Bible says a lot of things I am sure you would not agree with... why do you pick and choose which parts to follow???
One part is the word of God... and the other is not???
If one part is suspect... it all is suspect.
Don't put your faith in a book... put your faith in God where it belongs.
And who made you the ultimate authority on the Bible shit head?

www.HeavyFed.com

#17727 Apr 19, 2014
Latham wrote:
<quoted text>And who made you the ultimate authority on the Bible shit head?
I'd love to challenge you to a debate about it.

What would you like to talk about?

I can debate equally as well for any side.

Do you want me to take the pro side or the con side??

Do you think everyone who knows more than you about a given subject is a shithead?

Sounds like ignorant jealousy to me.
Latham

San Antonio, TX

#17728 Apr 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to challenge you to a debate about it.
What would you like to talk about?
I can debate equally as well for any side.
Do you want me to take the pro side or the con side??
Do you think everyone who knows more than you about a given subject is a shithead?
Sounds like ignorant jealousy to me.
Sounds to me like you're wishy washy. I really don't care what side you take. You can take all your beliefs and cram them up your ass.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17729 Apr 19, 2014
Latham wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you're wishy washy. I really don't care what side you take. You can take all your beliefs and cram them up your ass.
Wishy washy?

What are you, 80 years old... or retarded?
Hey Clyde

Bastrop, TX

#17730 Apr 19, 2014
Never waiting for you again... And I will never do anything special for you again:,, you forgot me again:.. So forget you
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17731 Apr 20, 2014
Bh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 17 hr That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info