Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Brass Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#17713 Apr 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Willie supports Wendy? Are U serious?
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17714 Apr 17, 2014
Do heights run... Well dee hart... If you run can u fit through the door?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17715 Apr 17, 2014
5378--// I know right that's great... And r u running for a cookie, fuge, or pie?
How far

Bastrop, TX

#17716 Apr 17, 2014
9920-// no I don't miss you
Its wild man

San Antonio, TX

#17717 Apr 17, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Jeez

Bowie, TX

#17718 Apr 17, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Trouble is most parents now days dont teach kids anything unless they can learn it from some electronic doodad. Youre right though the gov needs to butt out of most things.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17719 Apr 18, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look past that. If you men would control your urges and respect the women, we wouldn't need birth control.

And, Wendy Davis is not for birth control. She is for abortion and child abandonment. She is not a good role model and would not be a morally-sound leader.

Location hidden

#17720 Apr 18, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
The government needs to butt out, mind their own business and let parents discipline their kids, as the bible instructs us to do. Why do we have so many criminals? Because the left was so successful in eliminating discipline.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17723 Apr 19, 2014
Bk

“The rainbow is a hate symbol!”

Since: Jan 09

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#17724 Apr 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>The government needs to butt out, mind their own business and let parents discipline their kids, as the bible instructs us to do. Why do we have so many criminals? Because the left was so successful in eliminating discipline.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Should the government also butt out and allow women to be treated the way the Bible says they should???

The Bible says a lot of things I am sure you would not agree with... why do you pick and choose which parts to follow???

One part is the word of God... and the other is not???

If one part is suspect... it all is suspect.

Don't put your faith in a book... put your faith in God where it belongs.
Latham

San Antonio, TX

#17725 Apr 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the government also butt out and allow women to be treated the way the Bible says they should???
The Bible says a lot of things I am sure you would not agree with... why do you pick and choose which parts to follow???
And who made you the ultimate authority on the Bible shit head?

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#17727 Apr 19, 2014
Latham wrote:
<quoted text>And who made you the ultimate authority on the Bible shit head?
I'd love to challenge you to a debate about it.

What would you like to talk about?

I can debate equally as well for any side.

Do you want me to take the pro side or the con side??

Do you think everyone who knows more than you about a given subject is a shithead?

Sounds like ignorant jealousy to me.
Latham

San Antonio, TX

#17728 Apr 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think everyone who knows more than you about a given subject is a shithead?
Sounds to me like you're wishy washy. I really don't care what side you take. You can take all your beliefs and cram them up your ass.

Let's BAN the rainbow!!

#17729 Apr 19, 2014
Latham wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you're wishy washy. I really don't care what side you take. You can take all your beliefs and cram them up your ass.
Wishy washy?

What are you, 80 years old... or retarded?
Hey Clyde

Bastrop, TX

#17730 Apr 19, 2014
Never waiting for you again... And I will never do anything special for you again:,, you forgot me again:.. So forget you
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17731 Apr 20, 2014
Bh
Do you remember

Bastrop, TX

#17732 Apr 20, 2014
Sighs.... I guess not... I don't know why I keep waiting.. Good night bestest boy.

Location hidden

#17733 Apr 22, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have no problem with how the bible describes the role of women. I believe that women should stay home and raise the children and, men should be the hunter-gatherer.
This method worked for thousands of years. Why can't it work now?

Location hidden

#17734 Apr 22, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fed, I know that you had some sort of medical issue that took you from Texas to (GADS) California.
But, Christianity survived, in your absence. Why are we wrong, now that you are conscience?
Christianity doesn't change, just because the non-believers wish it.
And, since you are Jewish, let me ask you something?

Why, if eating pork is bad, why do we eat pork on Easter Sunday?

Location hidden

#17735 Apr 22, 2014
Lol, I roasted a chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul 2 Todd 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Searcher 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages