Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Romes not built n a day

Richmond, TX

#17684 Apr 17, 2014
I don't support any one and no one supports me... Hey Joseph my parents took all the money you set up for your son and me ... Thanks... Mom
Romes not built n a day

Houston, TX

#17685 Apr 17, 2014
4770-// the numbers represent ... 4770--// you drive a Chevy ... There is a person putting in numbers to create a sequence ... A combo.. . And you can't figure it out.
Romes not built n a day

Houston, TX

#17686 Apr 17, 2014
1210--// your numbers say --/: your with him.., we are discussing another issue that you created
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#17688 Apr 17, 2014
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17698 Apr 17, 2014
Go

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#17705 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
That's what I heard on talk-radio. Nevada owns 84% of the land in Nevada, already. They (Harry Reid) has made a deal with the Chinese to build some sort of plant and, I guess 84% of the land isn't enough.

We have to buy Chinese goods and now, we have to give our land to them. There is something much bigger going on here.
If we could just figure how to get Americans to stand up and protest. But, like a race war, protest could lay foundation for martial law.

Any protest would have to be made in DC.

Denton, TX

#17706 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
A solar farm? I also heard that hundreds of dead birds are found outside these solar farms.

Denton, TX

#17707 Apr 17, 2014
Raul t wrote:
<quoted text>
You should support your momma so she doesn't have to sell her culo on the street you loser!
Coming from an illegal entitled trespassing Mexican, what you say is just crap.

Denton, TX

#17708 Apr 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a reply yesterday and it showed in my profile but for some reason today it has been removed. I did as much research on it as my time would allow. But then I also see some of the other garbage that has been on this site is gone also so I suppose that is a fair trade out. I really wish I would have kept that to repost it because when the average person goes searching for what is going on here, it is being covered up and lied about.
If you do not know enough about this situation going on by this time I have some videos I have come up with. Hopefully you have heard enough but in case not here it is. This gives a basic rundown of what it is about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oht_UQ8GlxsXX
Yesterday rancher Bundy went to the local sheriff for help after the governor of Nevada has failed in his responsibility to help out. The sheriff refuses to help him either. States are suppose to defend against government tyranny which this is what this is.
Militia have arrived to stand with him and protesting citizens as well. The feds have began to physically do hands on bullying of citizens such as throwing them to the ground and using the stun gun on them. They have rounded up at last count I read more that 300 heads of cattle. There are stories of them killing the cattle and burying them but those stories have not been confirmed. Protesters are demanding answers and get none as they ask, why are their back hoes at the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope this helps. You can find a lot out on the Alex Jones sites.
http://www.infowars.com/
Thanks. Good job in researching! I wish I were close enough to Nevada, I would go stand with him, too.

Denton, TX

#17709 Apr 17, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie is just another entertainer that leans far left. Remember he's an old hippie.
No! Willie is king of Texas. He could be the voice of Big Tex.
He did concerts for farm aid, created that bio-fuel thing, don't say he's left like that. He's the only C&W person I like. Well, Bonnie Raitt is great, too.
Cool Willie.

Denton, TX

#17710 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that an old pot smoking tax evader like Willie would support Wendy Davis. Birds of a feather.
What?? Willie supports Wendy? Are U serious?
Brass Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#17713 Apr 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Willie supports Wendy? Are U serious?
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
How far

Richmond, TX

#17714 Apr 17, 2014
Do heights run... Well dee hart... If you run can u fit through the door?
How far

Richmond, TX

#17715 Apr 17, 2014
5378--// I know right that's great... And r u running for a cookie, fuge, or pie?
How far

Richmond, TX

#17716 Apr 17, 2014
9920-// no I don't miss you
Its wild man

San Antonio, TX

#17717 Apr 17, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true - he does and I can see why. Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 18 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Jeez

Bowie, TX

#17718 Apr 17, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the parents of these kids should teach them morals and the public schools and government stay out of the way of parents.
Trouble is most parents now days dont teach kids anything unless they can learn it from some electronic doodad. Youre right though the gov needs to butt out of most things.

Denton, TX

#17719 Apr 18, 2014
Brass Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look past that. If you men would control your urges and respect the women, we wouldn't need birth control.

And, Wendy Davis is not for birth control. She is for abortion and child abandonment. She is not a good role model and would not be a morally-sound leader.

Denton, TX

#17720 Apr 18, 2014
Its wild man wrote:
<quoted text>
The government needs to butt out, mind their own business and let parents discipline their kids, as the bible instructs us to do. Why do we have so many criminals? Because the left was so successful in eliminating discipline.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17723 Apr 19, 2014
Bk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages