Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17674 Apr 16, 2014
Defiant deer jerk... I have a life... You idiot Arian brotherhood friends keep trying to ruin it... And I have a job.. Lol.,. It's just not done yet!
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17675 Apr 16, 2014
9816--:/ Arian brotherhoods children are stupid, misunderstood, and up to no good... That's why you got me baby ... Lmfao... My hair is wet. Brushed my teeth. Shaved my legs... Good night babe... Call me later, or One day <3 u since the day I met you.( I just wish u could remember as much as I do)
-::-::-//\0\/#-::-::-
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17676 Apr 16, 2014
Tea tree peppermint body lotion... Cool water perfume... And sometimes tommy girl and occasionally a lil extra something ... Bath n body works velvet sugar... Smells great... Along with two others they smell great.-//- good night bestest girl and bestest boy that's her brodther

-//-::-::-
No zebra has the same stripes ... No painting ever comes out the same... Keep that drawing I made... It will be worth millions one day... And you know the one... Sunshines holding a golden cat.
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17677 Apr 16, 2014
1450--::-::-// I signed the back, that's a gift...
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17678 Apr 16, 2014
6309---::-- lol really..
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17679 Apr 16, 2014
9490--//-- goodnight ... Miss you ... You better have my necklace fool... That's a really special gift too. Man I got a horible headache
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17680 Apr 16, 2014
3188--/// yea and a bit of a toothache.. How did you know... Na not that great
Hey

Bastrop, TX

#17681 Apr 16, 2014
Controversy
Geeze

United States

#17682 Apr 16, 2014
It doesn't matter who you support, they ain't going to support you.
Romes not built n a day

Bastrop, TX

#17683 Apr 17, 2014
Yea... They are crazy ! Stop the psychos ! Duh none of you are properly arraigned... Stupid
Romes not built n a day

Bastrop, TX

#17684 Apr 17, 2014
I don't support any one and no one supports me... Hey Joseph my parents took all the money you set up for your son and me ... Thanks... Mom
Romes not built n a day

Hempstead, TX

#17685 Apr 17, 2014
4770-// the numbers represent ... 4770--// you drive a Chevy ... There is a person putting in numbers to create a sequence ... A combo.. . And you can't figure it out.
Romes not built n a day

Hempstead, TX

#17686 Apr 17, 2014
1210--// your numbers say --/: your with him.., we are discussing another issue that you created
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#17688 Apr 17, 2014
lol

Cunningham, KY

#17698 Apr 17, 2014
Go

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17705 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
That's what I heard on talk-radio. Nevada owns 84% of the land in Nevada, already. They (Harry Reid) has made a deal with the Chinese to build some sort of plant and, I guess 84% of the land isn't enough.

We have to buy Chinese goods and now, we have to give our land to them. There is something much bigger going on here.
If we could just figure how to get Americans to stand up and protest. But, like a race war, protest could lay foundation for martial law.

Any protest would have to be made in DC.

Location hidden

#17706 Apr 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
A solar farm? I also heard that hundreds of dead birds are found outside these solar farms.

Location hidden

#17707 Apr 17, 2014
Raul t wrote:
<quoted text>
You should support your momma so she doesn't have to sell her culo on the street you loser!
Coming from an illegal entitled trespassing Mexican, what you say is just crap.

Location hidden

#17708 Apr 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a reply yesterday and it showed in my profile but for some reason today it has been removed. I did as much research on it as my time would allow. But then I also see some of the other garbage that has been on this site is gone also so I suppose that is a fair trade out. I really wish I would have kept that to repost it because when the average person goes searching for what is going on here, it is being covered up and lied about.
If you do not know enough about this situation going on by this time I have some videos I have come up with. Hopefully you have heard enough but in case not here it is. This gives a basic rundown of what it is about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oht_UQ8GlxsXX
Yesterday rancher Bundy went to the local sheriff for help after the governor of Nevada has failed in his responsibility to help out. The sheriff refuses to help him either. States are suppose to defend against government tyranny which this is what this is.
Militia have arrived to stand with him and protesting citizens as well. The feds have began to physically do hands on bullying of citizens such as throwing them to the ground and using the stun gun on them. They have rounded up at last count I read more that 300 heads of cattle. There are stories of them killing the cattle and burying them but those stories have not been confirmed. Protesters are demanding answers and get none as they ask, why are their back hoes at the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope this helps. You can find a lot out on the Alex Jones sites.
http://www.infowars.com/
Thanks. Good job in researching! I wish I were close enough to Nevada, I would go stand with him, too.

Location hidden

#17709 Apr 17, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie is just another entertainer that leans far left. Remember he's an old hippie.
No! Willie is king of Texas. He could be the voice of Big Tex.
He did concerts for farm aid, created that bio-fuel thing, don't say he's left like that. He's the only C&W person I like. Well, Bonnie Raitt is great, too.
Cool Willie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Sat Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]