Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17611 Apr 13, 2014
That's what I hate... White trash idiots that think they can run this town... Batman... You killed someone just for fun... You murdered someone... Your going down Arian Brother Hood Psycos... I may be young but I know who the real ones be... And they all listen to me, know me, and know what I am doing... The only one that hates me is my idiot brother that best me up... That's only because of some little ho tho. 8538
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17612 Apr 13, 2014
I got guns... Knifes ... Whatever I need...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17613 Apr 13, 2014
3450... Yea lets go... I will come get you... I got you on GPS right now
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17614 Apr 13, 2014
1940.. Lol...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17615 Apr 13, 2014
3104, see I make you laugh...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17616 Apr 13, 2014
But for real you need to stop the batman killer and I really am going over ever line... Arian brotherhood did something bad... And I figured out who done did it
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17617 Apr 13, 2014
They are the only ones that hunt... And I mean with nuses... Machetes ... And guns... They do sick things just for fun... I know which ones... And I got their info...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17618 Apr 13, 2014
I wanted justification for those who were wronged... Someone took it too far... They just didn't realize I know grandpas old crew... I know who is what and what is who... That's why they arraigned me captain cat in 1991 that's why I birthed our Indian dutch saviors son
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17619 Apr 13, 2014
7932-- stoodge, ur my cousin,, yo mama Dutch yo daddy American indian
Duh

Hempstead, TX

#17620 Apr 13, 2014
Birthday numbers
Arian brother hood

Hempstead, TX

#17621 Apr 13, 2014
I can name you all day ... Amanda brown, Bridgett kieth, tony sol lock, destiny W the white one , chad Ballard, colt Shultz , bobby keylick, Cody hunter, Jeff white 5"9 bald blue eyes tattoos, I know their faces too, every day they engage my death, everyday they contract a kill on me, I know who is in uvalde... I know every name and Cody I am not messing around.., I called the FBI and the CIA there has been murder along with foul play... Your all going down town today
Thats fine

Hempstead, TX

#17622 Apr 13, 2014
Erase the line... I still know every name, I still going to catch them and they will stop contracting a kill on me ... I arraigned internationally because of all the people I know... I have a lot of bows
Thats fine

Hempstead, TX

#17623 Apr 13, 2014
I will not stop until the idiot Arian batman youngsters go down they are ruining the town
BullwinkleMoose

Killeen, TX

#17624 Apr 13, 2014
Would someone explain what was said in the past few hours on this thread? I really don't understand. What do those numbers represent? Thank you.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#17625 Apr 14, 2014
A devoted (liberal) democrat?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57814129-78...
lol

El Monte, CA

#17626 Apr 14, 2014
Hahaha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17627 Apr 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
That is possible. China does own a lot of our government buildings. In fact, lots of countries, other than our own, own property here. This deal with the Nevada rancher, shows our land is being bought up.
What this will lead to, is individuals with a garden, being shut down.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17628 Apr 14, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch, the government will label the militias as terrorists and lock them up in a FEMA camp and you'll have the majority of American sheeple telling the government to have more gun control. I'm sure the Feds would love a firefight so they can take our guns! What has happened to the America that would fight for their rights? If our forefathers could see the country we've become, would be ashamed of us. We actually don't deserve anything we inherited by them. By being lazy we have allowed the government to throw it all down the toilet. Like the old saying, "easy come easy go". I wish we could ship all these liberals to another planet.
The problem is, we're afraid of the cops, government and other officials, taking us down. How do we motivate our people to fight against the odds?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17629 Apr 14, 2014
BullwinkleMoose wrote:
Would someone explain what was said in the past few hours on this thread? I really don't understand. What do those numbers represent? Thank you.
How about it is an idiot who doesn't want anyone to have posts here. There was another idiot doing this but now this one has taken over after the other one stopped. Pay no attention to it because that will feed it.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17630 Apr 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that an old pot smoking tax evader like Willie would support Wendy Davis. Birds of a feather.
I hope he catches it from his fans and I bet he does. Actually, I really do not think he could cause someone who does not support liberals to vote liberal. He could probably get a lot of low information people who are usually not involved in voting to vote. I read that Greg Abbot was way a head in the primaries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 22,591
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info