Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17316 Apr 3, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
and i have been to the doctor i am clean, normal and i have no sickness. i read my own blood test and the doctor said well ma'am whats wrong with you ? and i replied well sir... according to the blood work... nothing... and he double checked it and he said wow i cant believe you could read that and i said yes Sir., I am Very Smart
The only problem is that your head is permanently stuck inside your rectal cavity.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17327 Apr 3, 2014
Pale wild wood flower wrote:
Kevin deven able Zane will and Glenn Ross omegas alpha q found a stalker pretending to be all of u. He's blond chunky and blue eyes doesn't shave and is a creep
Go huff some more paint you frigging loon.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17328 Apr 4, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressives need the LGBT to help destroy the family structure then in turn the country breaks down. The progressives want to destroy this country. They go after business and they care nothing about making profit. Their goal is no more America. Harvest her and share the goods with the rest of the world.
Who do you see as progressives? Liberals, Democrats, leftists? Maybe that's just Jews. Don't they own most of Corporate America?
I read stuff that said Jews are pushing homosexuality on Christians because, it is an unforgivable sin. And that, Jews themselves avoid homosexuality, like Muslims avoid pig blood. Cause the Christians to commit unforgivable sin, eliminates competition, maybe.

If it's not corporate America, could it be the Jews waging religious war against Christians through LGBT promotion?

Location hidden

#17329 Apr 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me add to it. Bayer Corp, the same one that makes Bayer aspirin for children also made Zyclon, a cyanide-based pesticide for killing Jews in gas chambers.
Seimans Electric used slave labor during WWII to make electrical parts for Hitler. IBM sold punch card machines to Hitler to be used for gathering information on everyone. It made rounding people up easier.
And General Electric owns the most privately owned prisons in America.
Vaccinations that contain future diseases, to profit from treatments later.
If you've followed up on chemtrails, they are distributed by pharmaceutical companies.
A health official went on the local news to promote flu shots. He admitted that flu deaths usually with held from news, is now placed in the news, just to sell the vaccine.
You really can't trust any of them.
sunny

Alice, TX

#17330 Apr 4, 2014
hopefully a democrat this time
Davis

Cotulla, TX

#17331 Apr 4, 2014
Wendy had mine.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17332 Apr 4, 2014
If a Democrat is elected governor of Texas it will ruin Texas..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17333 Apr 4, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
If a Democrat is elected governor of Texas it will ruin Texas..
Most of these nitwits that want to vote Democrat are just idiots that think its "cool" and the "in thing" to do. Stupid ditto monkeys.

They have no valid explanation of what makes the likes of Wendy Davis worth voting for. Hint: There is no good reason to vote for the Obama toady.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17334 Apr 5, 2014
No they don't have one good reason they can give for voting for her. They give reasons like: "Wendy will help the war on women.", or "Wendy will help me get more money for working at KFC because a man makes more than me." or "Wendy loves people. Never do they give anything valid. I guess there is really nothing good that can be said about her that could give reason why she would be governor. Maybe Wendy will give the free prizes. Wendy is bad news all the way around.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17335 Apr 5, 2014
Just out of curiosity I would like to hear why some think Wendy Davis would make a good governor. Then be specific not just some statement you conclude because she smiles.

Location hidden

#17336 Apr 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
No they don't have one good reason they can give for voting for her. They give reasons like: "Wendy will help the war on women.", or "Wendy will help me get more money for working at KFC because a man makes more than me." or "Wendy loves people. Never do they give anything valid. I guess there is really nothing good that can be said about her that could give reason why she would be governor. Maybe Wendy will give the free prizes. Wendy is bad news all the way around.
Mostly they say they will vote for her because she's hot. If that's all it takes to be a leader.

Location hidden

#17338 Apr 5, 2014
sunny wrote:
hopefully a democrat this time
This time? Did you forget about democratic Obama?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17339 Apr 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly they say they will vote for her because she's hot. If that's all it takes to be a leader.
Yes you are right there. That's the left for you. Now I am waiting for some valid reasons. I would just like to see what they come up with.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17340 Apr 5, 2014
What will Wendy Davis do for Texas?

And when you answer that also give the ways she will do whatever positive thing you perceive she will do. Not just blanket statements like she is for the little people. lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17341 Apr 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
What will Wendy Davis do for Texas?
And when you answer that also give the ways she will do whatever positive thing you perceive she will do. Not just blanket statements like she is for the little people. lol
Eight hours later and the crickets are still chirping. Oh well, I guess all of the Wonder Woman Davis achievements went unnoticed. LOL.

Maybe she should have been a community agitator like Obummer instead of a half-assed trial liar.
conservative

Arlington, TX

#17342 Apr 5, 2014
I hate Rick Perry.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17346 Apr 5, 2014
conservative wrote:
I hate Rick Perry.....
He probably won't lose any sleep over it.
Pail wild flower

Richmond, TX

#17347 Apr 5, 2014
I always lived ... Howya like that... It's just a game u member? Hey and I always loved u all too
Pail wild flower

Richmond, TX

#17348 Apr 5, 2014
4993.. What's behind you ? The wall or savior a call?
Pail wild flower

Richmond, TX

#17349 Apr 5, 2014
So what the world saw my behind... I don't care it looked aight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug 19 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug 6 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach (Feb '16) Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages