Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17297 Apr 3, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
All this babble is ridiculous.
the devil went down to georgia .... lookin for a soul to steal... he said ... i will make you a bet you will regret... now angel is asking what name did you steal? hmmm? what name did you steal? you little brat i bet your a little blond 5'4 maybe a little taller .... blue eyes and you lost your father... Whos name did you Steal?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17298 Apr 3, 2014
that right there "what i say XOXO" there is your devil. thank you very much ... this Saint is Making Brunch
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17299 Apr 3, 2014
that be a whoris ... crossed little witch... Will were are you when i need you the beach is too far for this little sea star...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17300 Apr 3, 2014
Will is 6'0 very quiet and does NOT need a diet... i love that boy just as much as the others... he has pail skin and burns easily... blackish brown hair with eyes that are brown with a hint of green .... he is a marine.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17301 Apr 3, 2014
he was born i think in december ... he is amazing and handsome... he isnt my lost zane tho... my lost boy (sighs) is older than me he is 32 ... and my will ( i had a crush on you since kindergarten) lol my will is the same age as me... he better not be lost at sea i will go look for him too. but Zane he still isnt you. and will you are very handsome.. you really are... i am searching for some one that i am begining to think is no longer with us....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17302 Apr 3, 2014
2573-- you say what? say that again friend ....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17303 Apr 3, 2014
Camp... am i supposed to go get you?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17304 Apr 3, 2014
5100.......... i am not a 100. where are you... what part of the beach... i think i need a week or two off. (joking) i have school
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17305 Apr 3, 2014
1464... Doris is the Wh***re ... seriously every man agrees
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17306 Apr 3, 2014
haha shes right behind you...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17307 Apr 3, 2014
well she aint behind me... oh shes alone in Uvalde... or with michael... some one better find her she may be dumb but i dont want her to get hurt.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17308 Apr 3, 2014
yeah i know they have that papaloma herp viral infection... nasty. i dont ... i am clean clean clean
sue

Crosby, TX

#17309 Apr 3, 2014
PALE FLOWER
certainly hope you are not near a army base.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17310 Apr 3, 2014
I actually am you little brat.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17311 Apr 3, 2014
8443-- search this crosby ... i dont think its the real red head with freckles all over her face.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17312 Apr 3, 2014
and i have been to the doctor i am clean, normal and i have no sickness. i read my own blood test and the doctor said well ma'am whats wrong with you ? and i replied well sir... according to the blood work... nothing... and he double checked it and he said wow i cant believe you could read that and i said yes Sir., I am Very Smart
Pale wild wood flower

Houston, TX

#17313 Apr 3, 2014
I like these.

(_)_)/////D
sue

Crosby, TX

#17314 Apr 3, 2014
little girl does your mom know you are playing on the computer.
stop it---you have homework to do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17315 Apr 3, 2014
Pale wild wood flower wrote:
I like these.
(_)_)/////D
LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17316 Apr 3, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
and i have been to the doctor i am clean, normal and i have no sickness. i read my own blood test and the doctor said well ma'am whats wrong with you ? and i replied well sir... according to the blood work... nothing... and he double checked it and he said wow i cant believe you could read that and i said yes Sir., I am Very Smart
The only problem is that your head is permanently stuck inside your rectal cavity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages