|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

american wild flowers wrote:
Yeah well .... you did something wrong... i speak the truth... and my voice is heard... so you little doris... shut your trap. if you dont i might just see you in court and get your lawyer to shut it for you, and that goes for anyone who thinks for one second they can stop me from doing what is WRIGHT.... I have said more than once, I fight for justice, and freedom of speech. Along with equality.... YOU WILL NOT tell me what to do... the law already does. I ABIDE BY THE LAW.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. How about we just ignore you?
You're only talking to yourself, anyway.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

jodietepfer wrote:
<quoted text>you obviously care nothing about public education or women. Wendy Davis is the ONLY candidate who cares about the people in Texas; she will NOT line her pockets or the pockets of her friends and family. She's smart, kind, caring, and strong. She's fiscally conservative but cares deeply for children, poor and middle classed people, women's issues and education. A vote for Wendy is mandatory if you care about any of the above
You obviously are ill informed. Caring about women is allowing abortion after 20 weeks???Is that why you say Wendy Davis cares about women? What kind of proof or evidence do you have that she cares about anyone but herself. I will answer that, you don't have any. If she did not care enough to keep her own family together or at least raise her kids, she sure doesn't care about the families of others. She is an Obama follower and she plans on making obamacare grow here. That is one of her goals and she doesn't hide from it, she makes that point loud and clear. She says she will not go after guns but she has already tried in her past to do that. She doesn't like open carry. Fiscal conservative my a-s. Liberals will vote for her but anyone with a head on their shoulders will never vote for this woman. She will suck the tax payers dry and line her pockets.

IS THIS RIGHT?

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

This is the reality you liberals try to ignore.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis only cares about Wendy Davis. Just like every other politician she only wants power over other people's lives. Oh, and of course complete control of their pocketbook too.
Especially Wendy Davis will, she is an Obama supporter.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up and get a job stink weed. I'm exercising my right to free speech too, fool.
What a waste of a life this is.. This one is never going to get a job when everything is free.
Joe

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Go for it

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
Corporate America needs immigration to gain cheap labor.
Corporate America needs blacks to succeeed, so they will make big purchases.
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
Breaking down moral America, gains profit? What?
Seems that corporations rule, with our elected officials obeying them.
The progressives need the LGBT to help destroy the family structure then in turn the country breaks down. The progressives want to destroy this country. They go after business and they care nothing about making profit. Their goal is no more America. Harvest her and share the goods with the rest of the world.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
They profit out of wars, too.
Did you know that NEHI was a product of Coca-Cola, created during WW2 to sell to Germans?
IBM profits from wars, in computers. And then, the ppl who build weapons - WOW, do they profit.
As a matter of fact, the black trend of wearing saggy pants created a saggy pant line of merchandise. Insurance created jobs and huge profits.
You get where I'm going.
Let me add to it. Bayer Corp, the same one that makes Bayer aspirin for children also made Zyclon, a cyanide-based pesticide for killing Jews in gas chambers.

Seimans Electric used slave labor during WWII to make electrical parts for Hitler. IBM sold punch card machines to Hitler to be used for gathering information on everyone. It made rounding people up easier.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Yaaawwwn. Useless psycho babble.
sue

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

DEFIANT1 you are right about BAYER
worked for BAYER for 30 years
it is a fact they were and still are goose-stepping NAZIS

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

All this babble is ridiculous.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

What I say xoxo wrote:
All this babble is ridiculous.
the devil went down to georgia .... lookin for a soul to steal... he said ... i will make you a bet you will regret... now angel is asking what name did you steal? hmmm? what name did you steal? you little brat i bet your a little blond 5'4 maybe a little taller .... blue eyes and you lost your father... Whos name did you Steal?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

that right there "what i say XOXO" there is your devil. thank you very much ... this Saint is Making Brunch
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

that be a whoris ... crossed little witch... Will were are you when i need you the beach is too far for this little sea star...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Will is 6'0 very quiet and does NOT need a diet... i love that boy just as much as the others... he has pail skin and burns easily... blackish brown hair with eyes that are brown with a hint of green .... he is a marine.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

he was born i think in december ... he is amazing and handsome... he isnt my lost zane tho... my lost boy (sighs) is older than me he is 32 ... and my will ( i had a crush on you since kindergarten) lol my will is the same age as me... he better not be lost at sea i will go look for him too. but Zane he still isnt you. and will you are very handsome.. you really are... i am searching for some one that i am begining to think is no longer with us....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

2573-- you say what? say that again friend ....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Camp... am i supposed to go get you?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

5100.......... i am not a 100. where are you... what part of the beach... i think i need a week or two off. (joking) i have school
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

1464... Doris is the Wh***re ... seriously every man agrees
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

haha shes right behind you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••