Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17230 Mar 24, 2014
glenn just let him drive us .... its all about trust.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17231 Mar 24, 2014
I am getting dressed ..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17232 Mar 25, 2014
pail wilted wood flower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no man sir.... I am a woman..........my name is casey Lorendia Fewell ..... and everyone I love is missing.... every person harasses me and tries to take away what I love and they call me trash.... they call me nothing.... I may be just a single drop of rain.... all I do is cry.
No, what you are, is just weird.
no name

Castroville, TX

#17233 Mar 25, 2014
that is a womans name but not the real person who uses the similar name ... pay attention to the wilted... it should be wild and the text is in a different format.... the woman listed has a stalker after her .
no name

Castroville, TX

#17234 Mar 25, 2014
that woman has had stalkers, rapists, and harassers after her for years... Joseph wayne Stephenson is one of them
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17235 Mar 25, 2014
no name wrote:
that woman has had stalkers, rapists, and harassers after her for years... Joseph wayne Stephenson is one of them
So take it up with your local police department. The rest of us here on Topix really don't care.

In fact, real life "stalkers, rapists, and harassers" won't waste their time with bothering people online when they can do it in person. Next excuse?.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17236 Mar 25, 2014
no name wrote:
Shit on you! I thought you were going to live in the wild and live on the land with your gun and solar energy you nut case liar! You are such an idiot to leave this garbage all over this thread! Why don't you make your own thread and have at it 24/7 since you have nothing better to do. I will be glad when they come to take you to the mental hospital. You need to go to the nearest hospital E.R. and tell them your situation!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17238 Mar 25, 2014
wow wrote:
OH GOODY! Planned Perverthood is coming to Texas to try to get Wendy Davis elected governor.
http://www.ktre.com/story/25031873/apnewsbrea...
Here's what they want to teach 4th and 5th graders (10 year olds). Summary: same sex OK, various body types naked, pics of adults having sex in different positions, sex in various parts of the body, a young man putting on a condom, a young man and young woman masturbating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You got that right and the union goons will all arrive to fight for Wendy Davis to be elected and tear the place up. My prediction is that it will be dirty. But, I have enough faith in Texas to not elect her and I hope I am right. I am glad to hear that Texas does not allow voting without a gov picture ID and that Obama lost that battle. Maybe that will help with the voter fraud.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17239 Mar 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit on you! I thought you were going to live in the wild and live on the land with your gun and solar energy you nut case liar! You are such an idiot to leave this garbage all over this thread! Why don't you make your own thread and have at it 24/7 since you have nothing better to do. I will be glad when they come to take you to the mental hospital. You need to go to the nearest hospital E.R. and tell them your situation!
This skank is a prime example of the lunatic fringe leftist who is only interested in silencing anyone who it disagrees with, even if it means spamming a message board with garbage 24/7.

Being a freetard gives it too much time on its hands.
gov

Corpus Christi, TX

#17240 Mar 26, 2014
Had chi

Location hidden

#17241 Mar 26, 2014
pail wilted wood flower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no man sir.... I am a woman..........my name is casey Lorendia Fewell ..... and everyone I love is missing.... every person harasses me and tries to take away what I love and they call me trash.... they call me nothing.... I may be just a single drop of rain.... all I do is cry.
WHatever sex you are, you're still a weirdo. Quit talking to yourself.

Location hidden

#17242 Mar 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the thing that you miss the most is your mind.
LOL, right! Don't let him/her around any chainsaws.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17243 Mar 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This skank is a prime example of the lunatic fringe leftist who is only interested in silencing anyone who it disagrees with, even if it means spamming a message board with garbage 24/7.
Being a freetard gives it too much time on its hands.
That's exactly what this is about distracting and silencing so that no one else can get a word in. The thread becomes all about this idiot. Trolling.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17244 Mar 26, 2014
Somtimes I don't believe my posts go through and it makes two because I hit it again, But Topix always corrects it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17245 Mar 26, 2014
Good grief, I know I only hit it once that time but it did a double again.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17246 Mar 26, 2014
https://castrovilletx.gov/city-services/polic... I think I will give them a call, can't hurt.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17248 Mar 26, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
https://castrovilletx.gov/city -services/police-department I think I will give them a call, can't hurt.
Good idea. They need to know that they have a potential problem with a mentally disturbed individual who appears to be imagining things about space aliens, NASA, assassins, U.S Government and constantly carries on endless conversations with itself online.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17249 Mar 26, 2014
Pale wild wood flower wrote:
You want me to say I miss u? Pay me and I will... I need cash
Then get a job.
tom

Crystal City, TX

#17252 Mar 29, 2014
Bush

Location hidden

#17253 Mar 30, 2014
Corporate America needs immigration to gain cheap labor.
Corporate America needs blacks to succeeed, so they will make big purchases.
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
Breaking down moral America, gains profit? What?
Seems that corporations rule, with our elected officials obeying them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 22,493
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 17 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE