Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17214 Mar 24, 2014
this girl just set you straight ... we all communicate.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17215 Mar 24, 2014
who met heaven ? last night at the chevron keys locked in a truck you wished me luck .... Lisas got my truck and this girl gives a f**ck now lisa that truck cost 43 thousand dollars and its not yours .... give me everything back and that cop might cut you some slack... no don't cut her any slack .... she got 7 vehicles that I paid for .... she took my contract ... she left some one dead on the floor... and she took all of my clothes from American eagle.... we got a stealer yo' catch that ho bro !
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17216 Mar 24, 2014
lisa stole seven ! now get it back to heaven .... that be ( casey ) aka sister hope. you dummy dodo
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17217 Mar 24, 2014
Michael glenn.. kevin .. freddy ... uncle gene I and eddy I got trucks for you .... the fj crusier is caseys (shes heaven)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17218 Mar 24, 2014
I haven't gotten done ordering them... scott... I wanted to contract back first.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17219 Mar 24, 2014
yeah I am just great... scott drive my fj cruiser I know you will never loose her... you can bring it to my mothers house... I trust you ... and you always get my clues.... I am getting dressed still so chill a little...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17220 Mar 24, 2014
yes scott you get to drive... I will be ordering you a truck right now... alrigh and I know chevy ... that's all you drive... it will be sublime.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17221 Mar 24, 2014
cody you want one too? yes I get you one too just get glenn for me please I love him.... they arrested him last night for being an illegal alien and I know your de had something to do with it... and you met Gwen ... take that ho lisa in ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17222 Mar 24, 2014
joe wants a truck to ? you tried to kill me....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17223 Mar 24, 2014
not no more? I will order five more vehicles lets see who gets whos control
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17224 Mar 24, 2014
scotts know me since I was twelve ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17225 Mar 24, 2014
I am not kevin ... I am serious scott... I trust you ... to find out the rest because you all put me to this test... now glenn is my love we are paired like doves.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17226 Mar 24, 2014
scott you wont get shot... seriously.... this is casey.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17227 Mar 24, 2014
Glenn is mine ... he is my love ... he fits like a glove...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17228 Mar 24, 2014
scott went to heaven..................... he was one of my guys... not a boyfriend but a helping hand
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17229 Mar 24, 2014
he wasn't mean....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17230 Mar 24, 2014
glenn just let him drive us .... its all about trust.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17231 Mar 24, 2014
I am getting dressed ..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17232 Mar 25, 2014
pail wilted wood flower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no man sir.... I am a woman..........my name is casey Lorendia Fewell ..... and everyone I love is missing.... every person harasses me and tries to take away what I love and they call me trash.... they call me nothing.... I may be just a single drop of rain.... all I do is cry.
No, what you are, is just weird.
no name

Castroville, TX

#17233 Mar 25, 2014
that is a womans name but not the real person who uses the similar name ... pay attention to the wilted... it should be wild and the text is in a different format.... the woman listed has a stalker after her .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug 11 Too farts 3
News Highlights from around the Capitol Jul '15 Fart news 10
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul '15 Todd 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages