hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17126 Mar 10, 2014
now I am broken.............. BL... Tell GRP (Something, Anything, Everything, Nothing) in that order ok ... then tell him I love him and miss him and want to see him as soon as I can. please please please please, tell him that or let him read this either way. hes always on my mind.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17127 Mar 10, 2014
im going back to bed....maybe tomorrow will be different
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17128 Mar 10, 2014
mom you have to find my lil ponny I am really worried about him now....
seriously
Stop

Pasadena, TX

#17129 Mar 10, 2014
Enough with it!
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17130 Mar 10, 2014
alright ... he obviously isn't taking me back so I will stay away
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17131 Mar 10, 2014
if you just tell me the full name I can find them.......
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17132 Mar 10, 2014
i am getting the person out whoever is traped.......... that's why I am trapped right now///// don't you get it.......... they trap me to find the traped.......... I am a reader for a reason ..... so the choices are help find the people traped or I contact Washington. get it? now I have family flying in from all over the world , when the get here . we will find them.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17133 Mar 10, 2014
i just want you to know. You ordered me as a "present" I contact 150 thousand solders..... I contact armies, marines, and national guard. when some one is trapped I take it seriously. Now we are trying to find the person that really is entrapped and I know its not just me mom... stay home, keep love safe. and g. I am sorry to hurt you . but this is serious . there are people missing. Like I said you ordered me as a "present" this present orders uniforms love. So either he wants me or he doesn't. either way I need to know if he is alright ... I need to know that he is still alive.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17134 Mar 11, 2014
Patriot can't stand anything that isn't leftist, huh?
Patriot can't stand conservative Christian values, huh?

Too damn bad. I can't stand left-leaning selfish communists.

In any case, I would always trust a republican over a dirty democrat/liberal. Nobody is perfect but, anybody is better than them.

I miss Bush, most people probably do. I'm gonna get a bumper sticker that says so ... just for you.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17135 Mar 11, 2014
yeah tz.... sh miss's u too
hey hey what

United States

#17136 Mar 11, 2014
Calm down Casey,are you ok?? I will back later...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17137 Mar 11, 2014
no I am notok.... I got in another fist fight ! damn it..... I hate it here... I wanna go home babe. I hate it here .......... they really are keeping me traped here babe.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17138 Mar 11, 2014
I cant even go to school.... she wont even let me have ten dollars for gas. i am getting frustrated. i have been pushed around and thrown down for a week i am tired of them telling me i am worthless... i hate this ... i miss you grp
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17139 Mar 11, 2014
truth is importance!:)
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17140 Mar 11, 2014
babe I am afraid I will break down on the road if I leave to go that way... connect me when you get out of work .... I cant stand being here another day . she is mean
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17141 Mar 11, 2014
they said they were going to fix my car, and get me a place to stay, they said they were going to help so that we could liv life, instead they just made me flip out again, they just made me fight and scream and yell , they are not nicelike every one thinks they are. I know the real them, the imitation behind the mask
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17142 Mar 11, 2014
they have done nothing but trap me forever and I am tired of it. I cant even go to school.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17143 Mar 11, 2014
that video of the piggy is so cute! I used to have a potbelly pig. his name was corneliuse
hey hey what

United States

#17144 Mar 11, 2014
You still there,I am back...calm down ..you are not making alot of sense....who are you fighting with and why??
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#17145 Mar 11, 2014
are you g? I am was fighting with a realative but they are gone now... every one has left me here alone finaly. WHy? because they wont leave me alone all I wanted to do was go check my bank account and we all started fighting. are you G. L. G? or E. L. G? or G. R. P?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr fart 794
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) 7 hr Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]