Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Texas has always lagged behind other states in electing hot broads to office. Most of the hotties are Republican, though. Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem, even Sarah Palin are all sweet pieces of ass. I'd doubt Wendy will win although she is surely pleasing to look at. Maybe is she loses, Abbott can still appoint her to some position as a sign of good faith and she can remain the public eye.
I Sangorum

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Frank Gray wrote:
Texas has always lagged behind other states in electing hot broads to office. Most of the hotties are Republican, though. Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem, even Sarah Palin are all sweet pieces of ass. I'd doubt Wendy will win although she is surely pleasing to look at. Maybe is she loses, Abbott can still appoint her to some position as a sign of good faith and she can remain the public eye.
She's all right. Looks a little like that right-wing talk-radio bimbo, Laura What's-her-name, but maybe a little younger, with better boobs. Hey, why not put OK-looking girls in political office? At least when you see them on television and you want to vomit, it'll be strictly because of the B.S. coming out of their mouths.
yakkity yak

Caddo Mills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Got this from Breitbart:
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has opened up a sizable lead over State Senator Wendy Davis in the race for governor of Texas.

After what looks to be easy primary wins in March for the leading gubernatorial candidates, according to the latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll, Republican Abbott will start the general election race with an 11-point lead (47%-36%) over Democrat Davis.

Greg Abbott's widening lead over Davis is not surprising. Significantly, it has been over two decades since a Democrat has won an election for a statewide office in Texas. Abbott's 11 point lead demonstrates his mounting support. Back in October, he led the State Senator by just six percent.

Moreover, Davisí flip flopping on such key issues as abortion and gun control, and her dishonesty in telling her own biography, have not helped her popularity.
texas vote

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Just vote Texas .
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

yakkity yak wrote:
Got this from Breitbart:
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has opened up a sizable lead over State Senator Wendy Davis in the race for governor of Texas.
After what looks to be easy primary wins in March for the leading gubernatorial candidates, according to the latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll, Republican Abbott will start the general election race with an 11-point lead (47%-36%) over Democrat Davis.
Greg Abbott's widening lead over Davis is not surprising. Significantly, it has been over two decades since a Democrat has won an election for a statewide office in Texas. Abbott's 11 point lead demonstrates his mounting support. Back in October, he led the State Senator by just six percent.
Moreover, Davisí flip flopping on such key issues as abortion and gun control, and her dishonesty in telling her own biography, have not helped her popularity.
Wendy's best bet would be to leak some provocative photos and claim they were taken by a peeper. If more people knew what she looked like disrobed, they might consider her. She could just get a few in yoga pants after a workout, maybe one with her pants down showing her bare butt. She wouldn't have to show it all but just give out a taste. Otherwise, she has no chance.
grp

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I am really sorry.... I will get help if you would please take me back. I miss you, all I do is cry. I had no right to leave the way I did. I just got really upset. please grp I miss you and I love you and your family even your dad.... you know that.... I am sick and have been throwing up and crying. I have no phone to get in touch with you and my income is on hold. I have to go to court tomorrow at Hondo please babe forgive me. I love you and would do anything to help you and your family.... please grp I love you..........
sue

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

what the hell was that about
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

sue wrote:
what the hell was that about
That was a Wendy support trying to get back in good graces here.
grp forgive me please

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

here's my number call me maybe.... oh yeah I don't have a phone.... B.L.L c u tomorrow morning I'm sorry sistah.... please I miss yall... I am really sorry. grp I fixed ur necklace. o-n-o gg
old spice fresh

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

high endurance..... it smells so good..... I cry every time I see it.... ai am crying now.... I am gonna throw up.... please contact me gp
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Rrr
tripping along

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Lol, now thats funny and a tad out of the ordinary.
Texan for Texas

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

ry is an Aggie. It is rare that one Aggie will turn on another Aggie, but I had an Aggie parent to tell me the other day that Perry is viewed as a disgrace to TAMU.

I don't believe that Perry should have told parents that their young daughters were required to take a cancer vaccine that people were uncertain about.

I don't believe that Perry should have been promoting a system of toll roads that would be controlled by foreign governments.

I don't believe that Perry should be living high on the hog while the Governor's mansion is being restored because of the fire.

I don't believe that Perry should have taken the TIF grants away from public education as that money was used annually to fund technology in our Texas schools.

I do believe in term limits. Perry needs to go so that someone else can give us a change. I say give White a chance.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
One day your racial bigotry will not be accepted in polite company. Until then, I continue to fight the good fight of liberty for all, even those I disagree with. Also, as a point of fact, there were some of me fighting in the Revolution. One theory is that Gen. Arnold was labeled a traitor because he was, according to Ethan Allen, "light in the loafers." The whole selling of secrets story was likely concocted because Gen. Washington didn't like discrimination even though he was obviously straight. It's well known that many of the Green Mountain Boys preferred each other's company and that's why they formed their own unit.
Finally, if you object to me ogling Wendy and the fact that I am a proud gay men, isn't that contradictory? I'd think you'd prefer that I get off to Wendy so that I might be "cured."
My objection to homosexuality has nothing to do with race, does it? I object to it because it is a sin and I am a Christian. I don't know why you ogle Wendy, don't care. You're weird, maybe.
But, don't vote for her just because you want to advance your gay agenda.
The gay agenda is anti-christian and anti-Texan. If you are to be "cured", I think you need a shrink because, homosexuality is a mental illness.
I love Texas, and I don't want fruits messing it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

yakkity yak wrote:
Truth, ol SJM is just baiting and dreaming. Do you really think he/she even went to the voting booth?? Very doubtful, probably has no driver's license, car or friend to bum transportation from, let alone ability to complete a ballot. Don't waste your time...
Wow! talk about a "shoo in" Abbott is on his way!
You are right. Thanks for the reminder.

Yep, Abbott nailed it solid. Blondie loses much pull, when up against a disabled person.
If brains won't defeat her, sympathy will.

Say, why do you think the tranny is hot for Wendy? Kinda weird, really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

yakkity yak wrote:
Got this from Breitbart:
Today, all the media was talking about how the Tea party is alive in Texas. We are not like any other state and, it will be hard to change us.
It was sickening, watching these minority candidates talking about how they will stand up to "fight the racist Tea Party". That one even appealed to Hispanics, in Spanish.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Republicans and "Tea Party" Billionaires Attack Social Security

http://www.populistdaily.com/politics/republi...
Well said

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Yep
Vernon Dozier

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

I'm voting for Wendy. Not only is she totally hot, but she also has some great plans and ideas. I especially like her stance on gun control, abortion, health care, unemployment, social security, trade, the environment, taxation, nuclear power and the deficit.
old spice fresh

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

I am making a public apology to the whole world. I truly am sorry for everything grp. please forgive me I love you and your whole family.... please contact me. I miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••