“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16927 Feb 26, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
I said that if we are both Christians, what have I said that you disagreed with?
Name it, please. This will show how christian we are, won't it?
No, it will not show anything if we begin another round of disagreements. I have already told you in the past, not recently, what I disagree with and it serves no purpose to go back into that because my beliefs have not changed and I doubt yours have or you would have just said it. Like I said, let sleeping dogs lie and I mean that.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16928 Feb 26, 2014
Yo man wrote:
I voted for Dr. Manmohan SIngh. I think he is going to win it
Lol, as long as that is kept in India. Good luck.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16930 Feb 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is probably the same place they took your guns to.
We are out of Iraq for one thing.(we never should have been there to begin with.)
We killed Osama bin Laden.
Guns have nothing to do with the "hope and change" promised by the idiot that you now call YOUR President. Financially, this country is screwed.

Wonderful that we are out of Iraq. So is the prison at Gitmo shut down too?. Where is the hard evidence that Bin Laden was really killed?. If he was, what is the killing of a decrepit old man going to do for Americans who are losing everything due to Obamanomics?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16931 Feb 28, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he reads this,he thinks this is a decent woman,is there any hope?
Not for brain dead liberals who depend upon DemocRat leaders to do all of their thinking for them in our nanny police state.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16932 Feb 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns have nothing to do with the "hope and change" promised by the idiot that you now call YOUR President. Financially, this country is screwed.
Wonderful that we are out of Iraq. So is the prison at Gitmo shut down too?. Where is the hard evidence that Bin Laden was really killed?. If he was, what is the killing of a decrepit old man going to do for Americans who are losing everything due to Obamanomics?.
So You are losing everything and it is all Obama's fault? How did he make you lose everything?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16933 Mar 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So You are losing everything and it is all Obama's fault? How did he make you lose everything?
"for Americans who are losing everything due to Obamanomics?" You are trying your spin on the words here. You go from thread to thread trying to change the meanings of what people are saying and spreading gossip. Troll.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16934 Mar 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So You are losing everything and it is all Obama's fault? How did he make you lose everything?
I survive in spite of your MESSiah. Go ask people who lost their medical coverage because of ObamaCare and now can't afford medical care and pay rent at the same time. You are nothing more than a damn O-Bot troll who thinks he can cover up your MESSiahs attack on this country like a cat trying to cover up a pile of crap.

Chickens are coming home to roost soon.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16935 Mar 1, 2014
This administration are tyrants and now the federal government wants to investigate how media receives their news. Ha! Yes, after all the scandals this is no surprise.
On another note: They are spending this country into debt and decide to reduce the retirement pay of those who served this country in the military. What is wrong with reducing the retirement pay of those who have ran this country into the ground with debt? Then after giving Iran liberty to do it's destruction, the administration wants to cut military spending. Go figure.
sue

Houston, TX

#16936 Mar 1, 2014
here is what is going on
the quickest way to destroy a super power
is to destroy it's military.
and yes DEFIANT1--I agree the chickens will be on the roost before the jug eared clown is out of office.
prepare for very bad days in a nation you will no longer be the late great AMERICA.
cernel corp major calling

Castroville, TX

#16939 Mar 1, 2014
hey guys looks like there in some serious dukie down in devine
tripc

Edinburg, TX

#16940 Mar 1, 2014
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
but he is breaking it
Christy

Houston, TX

#16941 Mar 1, 2014
I want Perry to win is time those Mexican people to came out ... ...
20rpz

Houston, TX

#16942 Mar 2, 2014
Go rick perry
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16943 Mar 2, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
"for Americans who are losing everything due to Obamanomics?" You are trying your spin on the words here. You go from thread to thread trying to change the meanings of what people are saying and spreading gossip. Troll.
Defiant hasn't lost a thing and that is the point that you are not smart enough to get. Defiant understood exactly what I meant as he is just repeating the party line. You and he have somethings in common, you both like to call people names who disagree with you and you both like Heavy Fed.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16944 Mar 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I survive in spite of your MESSiah. Go ask people who lost their medical coverage because of ObamaCare and now can't afford medical care and pay rent at the same time. You are nothing more than a damn O-Bot troll who thinks he can cover up your MESSiahs attack on this country like a cat trying to cover up a pile of crap.
Chickens are coming home to roost soon.
I was asking you. I don't like the affordable care act myself. It is a huge transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich(insurance companies). It is capitalism at its worst, forcing people to do business with any business is wrong.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16945 Mar 2, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
This administration are tyrants and now the federal government wants to investigate how media receives their news. Ha! Yes, after all the scandals this is no surprise.
On another note: They are spending this country into debt and decide to reduce the retirement pay of those who served this country in the military. What is wrong with reducing the retirement pay of those who have ran this country into the ground with debt? Then after giving Iran liberty to do it's destruction, the administration wants to cut military spending. Go figure.
And You accused me of twisting or spinning.......and look at your post.....I am not going to call you a hypocrite but.........
glenns girl is gone

Castroville, TX

#16946 Mar 2, 2014
she will be missed, glenn she left a note..... she will love you forever. her soul is in heaven..... all saints go to heaven son.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16948 Mar 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defiant hasn't lost a thing and that is the point that you are not smart enough to get. Defiant understood exactly what I meant as he is just repeating the party line. You and he have somethings in common, you both like to call people names who disagree with you and you both like Heavy Fed.
No it's that you are not smart enough to get that we have all lost something. You will never get it and you make me sick how you go behind posts and try to change what people say like the troll you are. And always worrying who likes who like it is hurting you. I know the ones I have things in common with. And you are wrong as usual about obamacare being capitalism at it's worst. It is socialism forced on the ones who want nothing to do with it. A tax.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16949 Mar 3, 2014
"
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>And You accused me of twisting or spinning.......and look at your post.....I am not going to call you a hypocrite but.........
Yes I do accuse you of that and you are doing it here now. You are the liberal with your head in the sand. If you did call me a hypocrite it would just be another lie of yours and nothing new.
sue

Houston, TX

#16950 Mar 3, 2014
FOOOOBAR how many forums do you troll on???.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]